S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Season 20, boy does that sound good. I agree, cast changes are to be expected when a show runs the length SG-1 has. Even if there are future changes to the team ( which I'm still hoping isn't for at least a few more seasons ), I'll continue to watch this show as long as tptb are still telling smart, fun stories.
    100%.
    Season 20. Whoaaa man, that sounds.... I don't know, something, 20 - a big round number, that would be unprecedented (forget Dr. Who).
    School is overrated.

Comment

season 20..heheh
      I like it

Comment

I honestly think they can make it to a Season 20. The show, imo, feels new.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
          I can't believe people feel stronger against season 10 than for it (I figured this from the number of posts.) This makes me think of the Trekies who want the franchise to die. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Bring on season 10! Once the show gets past season 11, which it will, it will be in uncharted territory. Then I'll start to worry about the show, but right now I'm worried about the fans that don't want to go on with it.
          My theory is that the Anti people are more vocal and just say the exact same thing all the time, which = More posts

Comment

Sooo.... Who thinks the ratings will be up tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
              Sooo.... Who thinks the ratings will be up tonight?
              I don't think there's anything to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                I don't think there's anything to worry about.
                I hope so

Comment

Speaking of which, has anyone seen the ratings for last week's ep anywhere? I didn't see them posted on GW, and I was wondering if someone knew where to find them.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                    Speaking of which, has anyone seen the ratings for last week's ep anywhere? I didn't see them posted on GW, and I was wondering if someone knew where to find them.
                    Sorry, can't help. I want to know that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                      Sorry, can't help. I want to know that as well.
                      I don't expect them to be high because of the Olympic Games. But I think SciFi channel takes this into cosideration and even if they're slightly lower now, the Olympics are the only reason for this and there's nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                        I don't expect them to be high because of the Olympic Games. But I think SciFi channel takes this into cosideration and even if they're slightly lower now, the Olympics are the only reason for this and there's nothing to worry about.
                        YUP! but still, i want to know the rating situation and i want to see CRUSADE's pic already.

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          YUP! but still, i want to know the rating situation and i want to see CRUSADE's pic already.
                          We'll see the whole episode soon

Comment

We'll see the whole episode soon
                            I think they are'nt updating the site. They are still on 'How would you rate SG-1's "Off the Grid?"' vote...

Comment

Do you know that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10?

Comment

Do you know that TODAY is the first day of shooting season 10?
                                Are they really? That's cool. Not too much longer till we get to actually see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X