No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for a 13th (even some people consider it a jinxed number) and a 14th.
    School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
      I can't wait for season 10!!!!!!!!!
      Me, too! Especially after reading the spoilers and teasers for the first episode or two. And, having Vala back as a regular is going to be great. I think they're doing a good job at letting her character evolve and change and I can't wait to see it all played out next season.

Comment

Originally posted by TracysTrails
        Me, too! Especially after reading the spoilers and teasers for the first episode or two. And, having Vala back as a regular is going to be great. I think they're doing a good job at letting her character evolve and change and I can't wait to see it all played out next season.
        Me too

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
          I'm up for a 13th (even some people consider it a jinxed number) and a 14th.
          If they get a 14th... No jinx

Mattathias

Comment

I can't believe people feel stronger against season 10 than for it (I figured this from the number of posts.) This makes me think of the Trekies who want the franchise to die. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Bring on season 10! Once the show gets past season 11, which it will, it will be in uncharted territory. Then I'll start to worry about the show, but right now I'm worried about the fans that don't want to go on with it.
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I'm up for the uncharted territories!
              School is overrated.

Comment

I wouldn't say there are necessarily more people against season 10 - just that many of the the people that are against it are more vocal and vehement about their opinions than those that are for it, hence the greater number of posts.
                But I say - to the uncharted territories, and beyond!

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

It's going to be interesting to see how tptb work around MS only being in 16 episodes next season. They've done a good job in such cases before, I wonder what they have up their sleeves this time.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    It's going to be interesting to see how tptb work around MS only being in 16 episodes next season. They've done a good job in such cases before, I wonder what they have up their sleeves this time.
                    Daniel dies AGAIN and goes to the Ori ascended plains.

Comment

Daniel will die?........Again! are you telling the truth ae ae you pulling my leg. because Daniel hasn't gone one season without dying or going missing o coming close to death at least once. they should try somthing new like him not dying or missing or very near to death (I like Daniel) . it would be wierd if he ascended again come on he's done it once aleady almost twice. ohhhhhh well they should bing Jack back I miss him .

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he went rogue, just like Ford did. It's something new though.
                        Last edited by The Engineer; 02 February 2006, 10:08 PM.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                          I can't believe people feel stronger against season 10 than for it (I figured this from the number of posts.) This makes me think of the Trekies who want the franchise to die. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! Bring on season 10! Once the show gets past season 11, which it will, it will be in uncharted territory. Then I'll start to worry about the show, but right now I'm worried about the fans that don't want to go on with it.
                          How can you be Anti-season 10 when you haven't seen it yet...

Comment

Well...some would say the same argument would apply for those who are for season 10 - not that I'd agree with them.
                            Really, I'll withhold judgement on it until I see it - but I am looking foward to seeing it.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                              Well...some would say the same argument would apply for those who are for season 10 - not that I'd agree with them.
                              Really, I'll withhold judgement on it until I see it - but I am looking foward to seeing it.
                              I love season 9 and hope season 10 will be great as season 9 and i prefer posting in the pro thread than the UN

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                                Me too, after seeing Stronghold, I'm begining to believe that good things may come for us.
                                I thought it was great to see SG teams in battle against Jaffa, I felt like I was back in Season 4 again. Here's to many more seasons of Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X