• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not reading spoilers, so thanx for the tags

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Welcome aboard!

Counter-Strike is gonna be 6th or 7th episode, so we'll see it........ counting..... still counting... late August? I can hardly wait to see it, too, it definitely looks very promising
      Counter-Strike is 7th, 6th is the special 200th episode

Comment

I really think next season is going to be sweet. So much seems like it's going to be going on. I can hardly wait. Luckily there's still eight more eps this season to keep me going.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I really think next season is going to be sweet. So much seems like it's going to be going on. I can hardly wait. Luckily there's still eight more eps this season to keep me going.
          Eight eps this season and then 4 loooooooong months until season 10 starts in July! How are we going to survive these 4 months?

Comment

Eight eps this season and then 4 loooooooong months until season 10 starts in July! How are we going to survive these 4 months?
            Yes! There's a life behind TV program

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              Yes! There's a life behind TV program
              Thanks Green.

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                  Wow ... just read the spoilers, and it sounds really good. The question that comes to mind is: What were the Ori thinking in choosing Vala as the vessel for their evil spawn? Didn't they meet her and realize how opposed she was to their agenda? That just seems like a plan bound to backfire on them.

Edited because I can't spell.
                  There's another possibility here that may be the reason why:

Who is Vala "attached to" that the Ori are a little interested in? Someone they consider more than a threat and pretty much a worthy adversary?

I'll give you a clue: he looks like this ------>

Get to Vala, tie her to the Ori, you'll inevitably tie Daniel along with her. Your greatest enemy could become your greatest friend. Remember: Daniel's been ascended; he batted for the Alteran side before, and that information could be of EXTREMELY HUGE value to the Ori.

And think about it: if Daniel was enticed into following the Ori, and if the Ori actually ARE the bad guys and they lied to him to gain his faith, what chance in hell do the rest of us face? If they can get the biggest disbeliever to believe, we're all screwed.

Comment

LOVED Ripple Effect and am stoked about Season 10. I really like how the chemistry of the SG1 team is developing. Landry is proving formidable and capable, with a nice bit of humor.

Of course, Mongo Mitchell in Calvins was a nice bonus.

Comment

I guess in the same way we survived the mid-season hiatus. With the SG-1 season box sets and season 9 that I have been taping. Those, along with the wonderful time spent on this very forum, should make the time fly.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
                        as far as I understand from the spoiler I read (sorry, couldn't help myself) from Flesh and Blood it seems that not Vala is the new enemy of season 10 - a good think I might add. The title name is very well chosen, it's about something thicker than water.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                          Spoiler:
                          as far as I understand from the spoiler I read (sorry, couldn't help myself) from Flesh and Blood it seems that not Vala is the new enemy of season 10 - a good think I might add. The title name is very well chosen, it's about something thicker than water.
                          That it is. Next season definitely has a lot of potential. And after yet another good episode tonight on SG-1, I really can't wait to see what tptb have in store for us in Season 10.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That it is. Next season definitely has a lot of potential. And after yet another good episode tonight on SG-1, I really can't wait to see what tptb have in store for us in Season 10.
                            Me too, after seeing Stronghold, I'm begining to believe that good things may come for us.
                            I think this is the best way of tonning Vala down in a way not to harm the series. The 2nd worst thing that could happen to a parent is that his/her child take a wrong turn in life.
                            School is overrated.

Comment

I can't wait for season 10!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                                I can't wait for season 10!!!!!!!!!
                                Believe me, many of us feel exactly as you do. Then season 11, and 12 wouldn't hurt either.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X