S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    I wish I can give you more green dude. I have been trying to show support for all my fellow Pro-S9/S10 by giving all as much green as I can.
    Unfortunatly I can't green you at the moment, have to spread some around first

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
      Unfortunatly I can't green you at the moment, have to spread some around first
      It's all cool. I try as much as I can and if I can give it, I will. Us Pro-S9/S10ers have to stick together and support each other. If you get in a debate and need "Pro-ers" help, my PM is open to everyone (I normaly keep my inbox as free as possible).

Comment

Sean Patrick Flanery's origanal portrayal of Orlin in "Ascension" was kind of dry and monotone. He was like, "Oh, ok..." all through-out the episode. I think the kid was just trying to keep up with Flanery's acting level...
        Yes, i realized that....

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
        I think that might have been the effect they were looking for, but it looks like he was just reading cue cards.
        That is what i was alluding to here.

I know Orlin has a very subdued and bland personality, but i felt like Cameron Bright was overacting that point and it left the character wanting.

Lizbeth
        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

This is what I am talking about people. Pure and blind hate at a season they have yet to see. Then they spread their hate to other discussion threads. It killed the nice little discussion we were having about the Dark Daniel idea.

I am beyond annoyed at them. I am angry that they have been allowed to foster under the mods.

Comment

Wow ... just read the spoilers, and it sounds really good. The question that comes to mind is: What were the Ori thinking in choosing Vala as the vessel for their evil spawn? Didn't they meet her and realize how opposed she was to their agenda? That just seems like a plan bound to backfire on them.

Edited because I can't spell.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, the secret to a good season is a lot of stand-alones that develop the characters but tie in loosely to the main storyline so that everything comes together in a manner like a symphony. And of course, a major two parter at the end of the season.

I love StarGate SG-1 and can't wait for Season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                Wow... just read the spoilers, and it sounds really good. The question that comes to mind is: What were the Ori thinking in choosing Vala as the vessel for their evil spawn? Didn't they meet her and realize how opposed she was to their agenda? That just seems like a plan bound to backfire on them.
                Maybe they thought she would turn to their side, if she was given proof of their power.

Comment

Maybe they thought she would turn to their side, if she was given proof of their power.
                  Or maybe they found earlier the possibility for DNA manipulation and somehow managed to add Daniel's DNA to the mix? How about that?

Comment

Or maybe they found earlier the possibility for DNA manipulation and somehow managed to add Daniel's DNA to the mix? How about that?
                    As they say, the sky's the limit.

Comment

Seeing the team mesh more in tonight's ep just wets my appetite for season 10 a little more. I can't see what ends up happening with
                      Spoiler:
                      Vala's daughter
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Seeing the team mesh more in tonight's ep just wets my appetite for season 10 a little more. I can't see what ends up happening with
                        Spoiler:
                        Vala's daughter
                        Me too and BTW - there's a Counting Vala days HERE http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&page=71&pp=10

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
                          Me too and BTW - there's a Counting Vala days HERE http://boards.sonypictures.com/board...&page=71&pp=10
                          Yay! 6 episodes more and we'll see Vala again!

Comment

Yay! 6 episodes more and we'll see Vala again!

Comment

Having recently read the spoilers for season 10, I can barely wait until July - especially for Counter-Strike: SpoilersHow will Daniel tell Vala about Sha're? Can't wait to see it - looking good already.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Llyrellin
                                Having recently read the spoilers for season 10, I can barely wait until July - especially for Counter-Strike: SpoilersHow will Daniel tell Vala about Sha're? Can't wait to see it - looking good already.
                                Welcome aboard!

Counter-Strike is gonna be 6th or 7th episode, so we'll see it........ counting..... still counting... late August? I can hardly wait to see it, too, it definitely looks very promising

Comment

Working...
                                X