PDA

View Full Version : who would win in a fight zelenka or McKay

azezeal666
November 8th, 2005, 08:54 AM
i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.

Steve_the_Wraith
November 8th, 2005, 10:39 AM
McKay Zelenka cool and all but the first time he went off-world (properly off-world :D) was Duet

Willow'sCat
November 8th, 2005, 11:41 AM
i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.I suppose it depends what you mean by fight? :D I think McKay would win, he could 'girl slap' Zelenka from here to infinity. Poor Radek wouldn't stand a chance. :p :D

melpomene
November 8th, 2005, 11:47 AM
I know this is kindof cheating but I can't imagine anything but a stalemate when they get stuck arguing...

Ses
November 8th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Wouldn't those two in a fight be spousal abuse? :p

srg
November 8th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Wouldn't those two in a fight be spousal abuse? :p

Don't care, it would just be a laugh to watch:D

Qasim
November 8th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Whoever won - I would piss myself laughing watching it

AGateFan
November 8th, 2005, 03:41 PM
If any of you ever watched "News Radio". There was a fight between two geeky characters (post Phil hartman, sadly)... I see the fight going like that one..... one guy flailing his arms like a sideways helicopter (probably zelenka) and the other guy running away (probably mckay)...just to get to a more defendable positition I'm sure.

Atlantis1
November 8th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I could just imagine Zelenka talking in Ckech and McKay not knowing a word he said. :D

unknownterra
November 8th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Does it matter? The fight alone would be a priceless moment in Stargate history.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
November 8th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Boy this is tough. I'd pick Zelenka.

MartoufMarty
November 8th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Could there be Jello involved?

Ses
November 9th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Could there be Jello involved?

:rolleyes: :D

srg
November 9th, 2005, 12:20 AM

Turning this into a food fight haha

Dr. Elisabeth Weir
November 9th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Whoever won - I would piss myself laughing watching it
:D hehehe Nice thread :D I think Zelenka would win ! McKay is more cowardly :D He would run away if he sees Zelenka getting mad. Imagine Zelenka beginning to shout McKay in Crechz :p

TechnoWraith
November 9th, 2005, 12:32 AM
i just wanted to know what u guys and gals thought. personally i think that McKay would win as he has spent time woth Sheppard and ford and could have picked up some moves, whereas zelenka pretty much stays in atlantis.

who's better at technobabble? :p

Linzi
November 9th, 2005, 03:02 AM
McKay'd probably win, but I reckon Zelenka would give him a run for his money. It'd be like 'handbags at dawn', but hysterically funny to watch!

SnoggingPicard
November 9th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I think it would just take one sucker punch from Zelenka and McKay would run off. I love the man, but he's not a fighter. Hmmm...I wonder if it would degenerate into a really ugly verbal battle? Because then I'd have to give the odds to Rodney. ;)

srg
November 9th, 2005, 09:41 AM
I say we petition TPTB to write one of these, it could be a DVD extra, a very funny one:D

JanusAncient
November 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
They are both pretty craven, given the situation, but in a one-on-one fight, Zelenka would massacre Mckay, for making him feel dumb too many times.

MartoufMarty
November 9th, 2005, 01:57 PM
What, were you expecting more from me? Hahahah! :P

aaobuttons
November 11th, 2005, 09:30 AM
I think that after having to put up with McKay for the last two years, all that pent up rage would give Zelenka an edge. So I'll lay down 2 days of coffee on Zelenka!

TechnoWraith
November 11th, 2005, 09:32 AM
How do you think these guys would be at using fire arms?

aaobuttons
November 11th, 2005, 09:40 AM

Oh, Don't get me started on the firearms issue... unless you want that vein in my temple to start pulsing. :eek: :mad:

srg
November 11th, 2005, 09:41 AM

They would be safe, but just don't be in the same room as them.

TechnoWraith
November 11th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Well, it's been my recollection that McKay's experience with firearms of any sort has been pretty abysmal at best.

Zelenka on the other hand... Actually i have no clue how he would do with firearms.

aaobuttons
November 12th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Well, it's been my recollection that McKay's experience with firearms of any sort has been pretty abysmal at best.

Zelenka on the other hand... Actually i have no clue how he would do with firearms.

Ok, without getting in too much detail they would be fine. They wouldn't be allowed to carry a firearm if they hadn't passed a qualification course.

The portrayal of McKay in Season 2 not being able to handle a gun is just there for comic relief as his defense of Shep in The Defiant One shows he has good aim and control.

meredevachon
November 12th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Can't say who I think would win, 'cause I just don't know. But I'd be pulling for Zelenka.

Go, little Czech man!

TechnoWraith
November 12th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I think there should be a technobabble contest. :D

AGateFan
November 12th, 2005, 08:13 PM
............in Czech.

aaobuttons
November 13th, 2005, 06:12 AM

That would be fabulous!

srg
November 13th, 2005, 07:01 AM
That would be fabulous!

Just please not the "Prime, Not Prime" Game.

strivaria
November 13th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I don't think we'll ever know. They'd start going at each other, either verbally or physically when someone (probably Sheppard) would toss a new Ancient gadget between them. This would serve to distract the scientists as they both turn to figuring out their new toy. Of course this might also feed into another round of fighting as they reach a point of violent disagreement over the use of the gadget. :rolleyes: :)

srg
November 13th, 2005, 07:05 AM
I don't think we'll ever know. They'd start going at each other, either verbally or physically when someone (probably Sheppard) would toss a new Ancient gadget between them. This would serve to distract the scientists as they both turn to figuring out their new toy. Of course this might also feed into another round of fighting as they reach a point of violent disagreement over the use of the gadget. :rolleyes: :)

"McKay, you are a miserable little man!!"