This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flipside - SGA Short

So for who who have read the latest edition of the mag, what did you think?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

I didn't read it in the mag, but as a scan someone was kind enough to provide (waiting for a copy of the mag to get to me).

I thought it was a fairly good story. I could definitely imagine this being part of the Sheppard history. The characterisation was good - if she writes Sheppard this well all the time, I can't wait to see how she deals with the other characters.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Seems we're gonna be getting shorts as a regulars now. I rather liked this, it was well written for Sheppard and definetly something you could imagine him having done.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Seems we're gonna be getting shorts as a regulars now. I rather liked this, it was well written for Sheppard and definetly something you could imagine him having done.
        I rather like the idea of fictional shorts in the magazine, though I think it would be nice if the mag had some kind of process to get fanfic writers other than those who write for Fandemonium...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

E-mail them. I bet they would.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            E-mail them. I bet they would.
            Worth a shot...nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Comment

Working...
            X