• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bell Chimes In On Triangle

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33110

Bell Chimes In On Triangle

Catherine Bell, star of the SCI FI Channel's upcoming original miniseries The Triangle, told SCI FI Wire that she got a kick out of her character, ocean resource engineer Emily Patterson. "Emily is a real scientist," Bell said in an interview. "She's a bit of a tough girl. You find her on an oil rig with all of these guys when you first meet her. She's very independent, and she's very scientific."
    sigpic

That article title is one of the funniest puns I've seen in a while.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
      That article title is one of the funniest puns I've seen in a while.
      I agree! Very punny!
      sigpic

Comment

I had no idea that Bell was musically talented. playing the Triangle though is pretty easy, so it should not present much of a challenge for her.
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Let me get this straight. This is a NEW movie? I thought they'd already made like six movies about the Bermuda Triangle.... then again I don't suppose anyone takes the term SciFi Channel "Original" seriously anyway.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say by "She's very scientific" Catherine means she spouts technobabble.... probably about the mysterious magnetic forces that align in the triangular region of the Atlantic that when combined with the converging winds allows for regional instability in the.... well that's what usually happens in these movies.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Have to agree Marsh. I'd buy Catherine Bell in a one on one bout, with another technobabble speaking scientist.

Comment

As a JAG fan, I have to say that seeing Catherine again would be great. And yes, she can kick anybody's butt. With one exception, I think:

Anybody up for a Patterson vs. Carter match?
              "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

Working...
              X