This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-304?

If the SG1 get a new mid range ship, what would it look like and want would it do?

Heres a picture of what my ship looks like.

Its call the X-304 and it was designed to do everything the X-303 did with only half the size (this done by using more techology from the asgard, and using some systems from the PJ'S). This makes it very cost effective and quicker to build. So therefore the SGA could build more 304 than 303. Which is a big advantage.

PS. I couldnt find any new ship thread only a fighter one. But if I Missed it im sorry.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eireann; 04 November 2005, 03:09 AM.

Looks good looks alot more menacing than a pubble jumper as well, good work
    Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
    Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
    Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
    Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
    Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Since the 303 class ships seem to cost to much I'm thinking they should really start building smaller destroyer class ships, maybe their own version of an Al'kesh.

Comment

No offense to your design, I like it alot, but I would like to see a smaller version of the Daedalus.
        302's lead the way!

Comment

u should take a look at the ship design threads, there on page two currently i believe, if not they can be found in my 'created threads' bit in my profile...this desing would be a welcome addition.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Well that was meant to be a more Al'kesh like ship. Seen the 303 is only 50% bigger than a Al'kesh, I made it smaller by about 50% so its about the same size as an Al'kesh, but with enough firepower to take on and beat Ha'taks. And thanks for the info immhotep.

Comment

Hell! Make it bigger that way people will think twice before they try to mess with us, you know for intimidation purposes.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                Hell! Make it bigger that way people will think twice before they try to mess with us, you know for intimidation purposes.
                But if we need to intimidate we have the bc 303 and if its smaller than you can have more of them and when the ori attack we'll need all the ships we can get.

Comment

theres your x304
                  signature

Comment

My Opinion, the X-304 should really be an Al'kesh. Earth has nothing that looks like one (or works like one) yet. They should really make one that works in the atmosphere of a planet (like an Al'kesh).
                    sigpic

Comment

I think we need a bigger ship, a 303 carrier, and call it the USS Enterprise

Comment

Well i think we need both a mid range ship that can take out ha'taks and a super carrier that holds 32-64 f 302s. The carrier should also have rail guns that are 10-20 times bigger than the ones in seige part 2, and they should be mounted on the outside of the hull like 18 inch guns were on old WWI battleships.

Comment

why do we need something against hatakas,the gould have been anhiliated. We should focus more on deep space exporation vessels with intergalatic engiens to travel to pegasus and to explore other galaxys
                          signature

Comment

Cause the jaffa have loads, and want I mean is a smaller ship that is strong enough to destroy a ha'tak, not a ship desinged to only destroy ha'taks

Comment

yes we should but the FJN are or might turn in to a threat, especially it the nation factionates and some of them dont like us...im not saying they could kick our a** but they give it a go! all we need to do to beat of a hatak attacking earth is hook up the outpost to markII's and shoot away....but for surgical strikes against for example and orii super gate, a ship with that specific function should be developed.
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X