This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wraith vs goauld in milky galaxy

who would win if the wraith came to our galaxy and picked a world which had a load of goauld on it i reckon the goauld would win what are your opinions

The gouald are no longer a threat, thier power was derived from thier ability to control thier jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
      The gouald are no longer a threat, thier power was derived from thier ability to control thier jaffa
      the goauld still have power because how many jaffa in the milkyway are they

hundreds of millions and theres about 1000 free jaffa the goauld stilll have power but not that much i stillm think the goAULD WILL WHOOP the wraith coz atlantis is limited to supplys where the goauld arent

Comment

no way the wraith would totally win, if they can beat the people who actually built the gate system then, the goauld would be no problem. the wraith have superior tech and huge numbers
        How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

Comment

Yeah, the Wraith are more advanced, so they'd probably win ship-to-ship combat, plus Wraith soldiers are likely superior to Jaffa in ground battle.
          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Depending on the size of the Wraith force and how tacticle they think. Wraith allways use the overwhelming numbers tactic if they can. This would be hard for the Goa'uld to overcome, especially in their state right now. Unless the Gou'ald did something incredibly smart (which they are pretty smart), my money is on the Wraith.
            302's lead the way!

Comment

Its hard to say though, a large part of it would be based on ship-to-ship combat, and we've never seen a Ha'tak vs a hive ship battle.
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                Its hard to say though, a large part of it would be based on ship-to-ship combat, and we've never seen a Ha'tak vs a hive ship battle.
                And the Wraith would probably have multiple Hive ships (more ships than the Gou'ald).
                302's lead the way!

Comment

How has this got anything to do with science and tech?
                  Rimmer: "What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates."
                  Lister: "Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning."
                  - Rimmer and Lister, Balance of Power from Red Dwarf

Ambassador: I hate you English. With your boring trousers and your shiny toilet paper and your ridiculous preconceptions that Frenchmen are great lovers. I'm French and I'm hung like a baby carrot and a couple of petits pois.
                  - Nob and Nobility from Blackadder

Comment

Originally posted by nimitz
                    How has this got anything to do with science and tech?
                    Both the Goauld and the Wraith have decent tactical thinking ability. So the victor will be decided by whoever has the best "science and tech"

But I see your point.

Comment

You suppose a Goa'uld, if properly conceived so that it wouldn't be rejected, could possibly take Wraith as hosts?

Comment

My moneys on the wraith, Their stronger, faster and more agile and thats just at hand to hand combat, if we're talking about ship Vs Ship the wraith will still mop the floor with the goa'uld, there more advanced in everyway
                        The goa'uld havent got a chance
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I would definitely say the Wraith as they defeated the Ancients, who were the most powerful race to inhabit the Milky Way.
                          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Wraith have more advanced tech? Ummm did I miss something when the Wraith can't stay in hyperspace long? Am I the only one who saw that? Was I dreaming? Huh? Huh!? HUH? HUH!? Wraith weapons only stun because they want their victims alive to feed on. So while they are stunning everyone the Jaffa are blasting them with pure energy, was I the only one that saw the burning a staff weapon does? Multiple shots and the Wraith will be crying because the loud sticks hurt. The Wraith wouldn't be able to feed off the Jaffa because of the Goa'uld simbiotes can counteract the poison so while the Wraith are thinking "OMG why isn't my poison working?" You've seen that look they have. Well why they are all looking puzzled the Goa'uld do their cool martial arts and kick the Wraith butt
                            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Wraith, it would be a bit of a grooling fight at the start until all the Wraith ships arrive. Don't forget Wraith have better telepathic abilities. Also with the stun and feed idea, i think they would initially try feeding but if that didn't work we see that they kill becoz it's a threat.

Comment

Working...
                              X