Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where are the F-302s held on the prometheus?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the F-302s held on the prometheus?

well, question is in the title

i asked this as i dotn remember seeing a fighter bay
    at 1st i thought it was on one of the arms, top pair, not the hyperdrive ones
    then i saw intruder and it needed quite a big hanger, then theres somethign on prometheus with looks like one
    Last edited by zer0_1; 18 November 2005, 09:24 AM.

i think that the bays are on the underneath of the craft. in the episode Prometheus. when it is hijacked by NID agents , o'neill and teal'c get aboard with a glider in the docking bay on the underneath of the prometheus
    How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

Comment

I think there are two, on the bottom ,daniel exits it is "Prometheus Unbound" and one at the base of the command tower..

Comment

And, thus, making hte Daedalus a greatly better, and easyer to spot things on it, designed ship....

Nice pic by the way, and I think it's only underneath.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

aah thanks guys
          i always thought the big oor thing on top was the hanger, maybe its just one

i remember prometheus now, they used a glider didnt they, but we never saw it dock so i didnt realise

Comment

where is the bridge located??

Comment

On the Prometheus is widely believed to be at the top center of the command tower..

On the Daedalus its believed to be on the small command tower center left of the top hull...the small module in the middle of the neck with three small windows just like the one sheppard stands in front of in Siege pt3
              look closely

Comment

Yea thats what i was thinking too.

Comment

The bottom of the Prom, in Unnatural Selection, shows a vasty room, where the hatch can fold down and act as a ramp. A couple of gliders could be stored there.
                  Technically, I wouldn't see the point of having docking bays dispatched all over the ship. It wouldn't be efficient to manage ressources and shipment. A large hangar would do it.
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

A pic for you...
                    Last edited by The General; 14 November 2005, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I have an announcement:
                      The General and zer0_1 are Hotlinking (and your stealing bandwidth from the respective sites)!!! If you want to continue to use those sites then upload the images through ImageShack.

I'm just saying!!! And yes it bugs me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fixed, sorry to bug you.

Comment

aaah, great pic The General, now i see where it is

as for nowiwilldestroyabydos, i didnt know about the pics
                          i removed my image to satisfy him

Comment

all i know is that there is definately a upper and a lower hanger bay...
                            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X