• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radcliffe Got Daring In Potter IV

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=33012

Radcliffe Got Daring In Potter IV

Daniel Radcliffe, who reprises the title role in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, told SCI FI Wire that he enjoyed being a bit of a daredevil while shooting the movie. During an interview in London this weekend, Radcliffe revealed that his performance "really was the result of a lot of quite hard work done under extremely challenging conditions. There are some scenes in the Black Lake, when Harry has to swim underwater. I trained for about six months beforehand."
    sigpic

Wow, Thanks Abydos!!!

Comment

I bet all the teenage girls are going to love to see Radcliffe all sopping wet.
      All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
      Pay it forward

Comment

HM...So. Does that mean he'll be all bulky now? Lol, also I like his line:
        "Any man who says he's never had an awkward moment with a girl is a liar, or he's delusional." So true...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

So I should take this as a sign to go out and buy my emergency kit? With the movie so close to coming out, there are bound to be swarms of girls and riots over that movie. It could get dangerous.
          Wow, thanks for ruining my day and canceling SGA, Sci-Fi. Not even McKay can make me feel better now

Comment

Working...
          X