X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld : Evolution Trailer

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640591/trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, its out. I can't wait for the movie to come out now.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
    http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808640591/trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, its out. I can't wait for the movie to come out now.
    Are you telling me that they made a sequel???
    I hope it's better tahn the original then.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
      What was wrong with the original? Haha... Well nevermind, i think i can see what its flaws were.

Comment

i really liked that movie and Can't wait fot the sequel
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Spiffy. I loved the first one.

The trailer was cool, but it seemed a little cheesy to me lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

It looks ten times better than the original.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              Spiffy. I loved the first one.

The trailer was cool, but it seemed a little cheesy to me lol.
              Was it the parts where they showed all the 'past' scenes? Haha... I had the same feeling too.

I liked it. Me loves Kate B.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Tony Curran.

Comment

mmmm kate beckinsale!
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                    Not only that. They have made a third film too.
                    That's right... a third!
                    So as far as I see it Underworld: Evolution is just a setup for the third...
                    It will annoy the crap out of me until I can see the thrid one but I suppose I can live with that...
                    I just hate waiting....

Comment

I thought the first one was decent but could have been alot better
                      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

I am eager to see this movie. I have been following it's production.
                        The storyline has potential for some cheeze, but hopefully it will be made well.
                        Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                        Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
                          I am eager to see this movie. I have been following it's production.
                          The storyline has potential for some cheeze, but hopefully it will be made well.
                          If its anywhere near as the level of cheese factor that Charmed is, than there will be some violence i will cause, but if it isnt, i will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                            Not only that. They have made a third film too.
                            That's right... a third!
                            So as far as I see it Underworld: Evolution is just a setup for the third...
                            It will annoy the crap out of me until I can see the thrid one but I suppose I can live with that...
                            I just hate waiting....

I thought that there were plans for a third, not that a third was already made. Do you have any articles that say the third is filmed and a release date?
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
                              I thought that there were plans for a third, not that a third was already made. Do you have any articles that say the third is filmed and a release date?
                              The release date I've heard was around 09/2006. But since I read that date back in last december it might very well have changed.
                              I would have to do some serious digging through the web to find where I got the info though.... I'll try but I don't have much hope...
                              Oh well, it will give me something to do. Wish me luck! I'm off to follow the yellow brick road... *sigh*

*Back from the road*

Ok, first off I just want to say this: Why do sites that have disappeared still show up on search engines? (sp?) The reason I'm saying this is becuase I did find the source where I had gotten my info from but the link there wasn't working so the site must have been taken down...
                              Still... I did manage to find the ONE single pieice of info about a third film from a somewhat reliable source. (I avoided fan sites since I didn't want to post a rumour started by some fan)

http://www.themovieinsider.com/movie...2/Underworld_3

The info about the story of the movie is all wrong of course since Evolutions is the prequel story... not the third one.
                              They say the release date is: TBA 2007

Yes, I admit it. I was wrong.... bad me. Bad, bad me.
                              Based on the TBA release date in 2007 I think the studios funding the film are awating the first few weeks of box-office numbers to give the final green light to film it... those cowards!
                              But the script should be ready for them to film since I can imagine the third one should be somewhat CGI heavy and that takes time... and a 2007 release date doesn't give them the time needed to write the script from scratch.

Of course everything I say is pure speculations since I'm not actually involved in making these films...
                              Darn those film companies for keeping secrets from us lazy, quick-fix wanting fans.
                              Last edited by Odin's eyes; 28 October 2005, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X