PDA

View Full Version : Potential Season 10 Storylines / Predictions

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 24th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Yeah, like the title said, I made this thread specifically for the discussion of possible storylines in the new series. This isn't a general dicussion thread for Season 10, of which there are already a few.
I asked Mr. Malozzi a few days ago about possibly seeing Baal in a prominent political position or running for one on Earth, and the reply was that it's likely because Baal has grown to like Earth and he now has the resources to do it. I think that sounds particularly promising...
Additionally, I think that the whole 'return of the Aschen' thing will turn up again in Season 10 - I mean, it's been shelved since season 7, so it's bound to happen some time, right?

PG15
October 24th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Dare I say it...Furlings?;)

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 24th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Everyone knows that they already live on Earth. Well, you know how Myrddin became Merlin when Romanized? Well, the Furlings became Furbys...

I do wonder what the Furlings will be like, but I doubt we'll ever see them.

jetvlt
October 24th, 2005, 05:39 PM
id love to see baal rise to power on earth through politics... that would just be oh so cool... id also be syked to see some kind of asgard/prior/ori confrontation, and then watch the asgard kick the crap out of the priors.....

Erin
October 24th, 2005, 06:01 PM
I'd like to see a really good Vala storyline again. But with Vala interacting with others, not just Daniel.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
October 24th, 2005, 06:42 PM
200th episode-SG-1/SGA Crossover

JanusAncient
October 24th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Agreed, Furlings!

uknesvuinng
October 24th, 2005, 07:06 PM
The Furlings are at the bottom of the pile of subjects to never be discussed.

Baal would make an excellent politician. He may be accustomed to posing as a god, but he's got the subtlty needed to manipulate the system and aquire power. Certainly a better attempt than any other Goa'uld has made for Earth. It'd bring back that seriously credible threat nature that the Goa'uld used to have.

the fifth man
October 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM

I could definitely live with that. Something big, so O'Neill could be brought into the ep for even just a guest shot. I'm just happy we'll be getting a 200th episode.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 24th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Perhaps make a special 90-minute 200th episode, like they did with threads.
...or the episode in which the StarGate is revealed to the world.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
October 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Perhaps make a special 90-minute 200th episode, like they did with threads.
That's how I have it in my daydreams, but my version is Commercial-free.:)

Chaosmaid
October 24th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Looking at all of the suggestions made above I hope that TPTB take a look and give us a memorable last season. Of course I would love to see something with the Furlings, this just be the season for that memorable event....Furbys, did someone say Furbys?

CM

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 24th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Ho-ho-ho, no downers here. It won't be the last season. StarGate didn't get this far to simply stop. Besides, the Ori need to be developed over a long period of time - they're not just a "oh, hit the button on the Dakaran weapon and destroy 'em" type of enemy.

kirmit
October 25th, 2005, 04:10 AM
a huge earth mothership!! that's all i want from S10 :D

Erised
October 25th, 2005, 04:51 AM
I've got a predicion! Jack and Sam will get married in episode 200! :D :D :p :p

bcfc
October 25th, 2005, 06:50 AM
[QUOTE=Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia]Everyone knows that they already live on Earth. Well, you know how Myrddin became Merlin when Romanized? Well, the Furlings became Furbys...

We see a new enemy called the Teletubbies :cool:

Simonthefurling
October 25th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Hmm, Furlings way too unlikely...

Baal thing could be interesting...

If i think of episodes like Avatar (S8) that were linked to old episodes (In this case 'Gamekeeper' or whatever the S2 chair ep was called) but still whole knew ones is cool.

Also I would like to see a return of races such as the guys from learning curve, how is the bedrosian-optrican civil war going on the new ground planet.

Also I would like to see an episode were some goa'uld have been captured and used as slaves. Sort of like Beast of Burden but theres actually goa'uld in the hosts.

shockwave
October 25th, 2005, 08:12 AM
predictions:
season 10

-Vala, either regular or recurring
-more NID/Trust/Baal/whatever
-more off-world baal
-more jaffa politics
-more ori, return of Administrator/Prior
-some well known guest actors
-martin gero writes another episode
-if chris judge writes another ep, the return of Ishta/T'Pol

season 3:
-return of Trip/Michael
-another guest appearance by sg1 character (could be landry, could be walter, could be daniel)

Albion
October 25th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I asked Mr. Malozzi a few days ago about possibly seeing Baal in a prominent political position or running for one on Earth, and the reply was that it's likely because Baal has grown to like Earth and he now has the resources to do it. I think that sounds particularly promising...

I'm not sure I see the point in such a storyline. Haven't we been there, done that with Kinsey? Evil politician with a grudge against the SGC, working within the government to scupper us. Sure this new evil politician has a snake in his head and a few copies of himself lying around, but I'm not sure that's enough to make any storyline on this basis significantly different from those involving Kinsey so that it wouldn't just be rehashing cold leftovers.

Albion :)

Stricken
October 25th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Stargate SG-1 Season 10

THE ASHCEN STORY
It would work and would be a great way to get Jack back for an episode or two but it would be down to RDA

More Ancient Background
Lovin' Season 9 but who knows more great Ancient stories!!

The All Important 200th Episode
Whilst a crossover would be nce, it should stay SG-1, Stargate SG-1 has made it to 200 Episodes and it should be centered around the SG-1 Universe, TPTB would most likely crossover :(

Richard Dean Anderson Returns
Its possible :D

End of the Kinsey Story
We need to settle this and move on :D

Put an end to the Furling debates
I say this as I speak for many when we say that the Furling deates are annoying

Jaffa Politics
To please the one and only Peter Deluise!!!

Ship Based Episodes
On the Prometheus, Deadalus or Odeyessus (sp)

Stargate Atlantis Season 3

Kick some Wraith behind
They have it comeing :D

Explore more of Atlantis
Theres got to be a secret compartment somewhere:D

BECKETT
Lets keep his as a regular!!!

Story Lines that arc over several Episodes
Say its the third episode and then continued on in the 14th and 18th

New Enemy/Ally
The Wraith cant be the only species worth fighting in the Pegasus Galaxy, and prehaps someone on the same tech level fighting the Wraith!

Less Geni
Dont get me worng,their great but with the episodes this year, give them a break :D

What ever happens, TPTB will give us a year to remember thats for sure

Simonthefurling
October 25th, 2005, 08:38 AM
I would quite like Atlantis to get an ally, but S2 isnt up yet perhaps it would happen in the back half!

I'm not sure another enemy would work, SG1 didnt get another big enemy until replicators and they were more powerful than goa'uld, at this point in only the third season introducing a new enemy more powerful tan wraith would cut that story to short. Also the Wraith simply wouldnt make a pact, so a Wraith ally would be...odd. I suppose a new enemy could be an enemy from another galaxy coming into Pegasus...but still then they and Wraith would fight an I dont think the series is ready for a new big bad.

colonel O'Neill
October 25th, 2005, 08:48 AM
QUOTE S.G.C.

Kick some Wraith behind

Explore more of Atlantis

BECKETT

New Enemy/Ally
The Wraith cant be the only species worth fighting in the Pegasus Galaxy, and prehaps someone on the same tech level fighting the Wraith!

Less Geni
Dont get me worng,their great but with the episodes this year, give them a break :D

You forgot ford.;) What do you think will hapen to him in season 3:rolleyes:

Stricken
October 25th, 2005, 09:00 AM
QUOTE S.G.C.

Kick some Wraith behind

Explore more of Atlantis

BECKETT

New Enemy/Ally

Less Geni

You forgot ford.;) What do you think will hapen to him in season 3:rolleyes:

I don't really like Ford!

The Signal
October 25th, 2005, 09:23 AM
No to Furlings or 9th Chevron, let them remain in mystery forever, the mystery if them is more effective as a storyline than anything that can ever be written. Returning the Ashen, yes. returning RDA, no. He is gone people, he might be in a couple, but if he came back as a main character I dont think it would work, he was fantastic but you cant keep bringing him in and out of the story. And no full time Vala, se is good, but she may be too much over a full series.

As for Atlantis, less Genii, yes they are just annoying, totally overused in Season 1. Ford, in a couple, but his new more powerful character is too much to hold up over a long time.

Overall, who cares! The fact is, there is a season 10!!!! no cliffhanger finale to the series, no short term enemy in the form of the Orii. If it does end, it can at least be done properly. We can worry about story when season 9 is finished and we know the full story about what is going on.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 25th, 2005, 10:30 AM
I'd love to see some new advance races in Atlantis, perhaps some who had hidden away. Some more normal, exploration episodes, for both SG1/At would be nice.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
October 25th, 2005, 10:32 AM
I think Vala will become a citizen of Earth, and a full-time Vala would be great.
I think we should see the return of the Giant Aliens - they were awesome. And who knows, maybe they exist on a plain of existance where they can fight the Ori? That would be cool.

Queen Eleta
October 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Maybe find out that the Furlings were destroyed by the Orii. That would put that whole thing to rest.:rolleyes:

The Engineer
October 25th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Good news, boys and girls:
Sci Fi wants a 10th season from the Stargate producers.
So what could we expect from them this record breaking season?
New threads? Will it be the last? Will there be more to come (I hope so:D)?
What will they do with the main threat? How will SG-1 dodge the Ori? What will happen to the jaffas?...

DigiFluid
October 25th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I'm expecting continued Ori business, as well as perhaps a local threat related thereto. For instance, an Ori Holy Army in the MW galaxy. They could even try and set up a branch on Earth. Perhaps another villain...it might be interesting if the MW galaxy had to put up with human-form Wraith, just to tie the shows in again. With that we could have a whole new pain in the arse villain who is like the Wraith, but at the same time minus the lousy makeup and dumb vampire tricks.

sandyer
October 25th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Mabey some furrling tech but no furrlings. Some of SG-1's life outside base (hopes for Sam at home or somewhere with Cassie). Baal HELPING SG-1.

majorsal
October 25th, 2005, 09:03 PM

:D

now *that* would get me excited about season 10! ;)

sally :D

Stricken
October 26th, 2005, 11:29 AM
All great comments but we need more :D

The Signal
October 26th, 2005, 11:43 AM

Please, Please, Please. Powers that be, if you are reading this PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!

Its totally un-stargateish. A good 200th episode would be nice, not a repeat of the so-so Wormhole X-treme, the 50th episode Point of View, (I think) was great, as was episode 150 Heroes, but the other landmark, number 100 was a letdown.

Thinking about it, the first part of Atlantis' 2 part mid-season in season 3 will be episode 50, thats two landmark episodes next year!

hades
October 26th, 2005, 11:43 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TPTB let daniel finally ascend ON HIS OWN, if not in season ten then in the final stargate episode ever at the end of season 20 :D I wanna see his character finish ascending.

plaw15
October 26th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I want to see Furlings, Ashen and The Retu{from episode the fith man}

GateMan2000
October 26th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I highly doubt that there will be any Furlings.

Miz_Gatez
October 26th, 2005, 04:17 PM
I think Ba'al's got some scheme to rise up through our government and become a dictator. (It worked for Kinsey, didn't it? :rolleyes: yes, I know Kinsey wasn't a dictator, but he was a big enough pain-in-the-mikta to be one for SG-1 ;))

What I really want to see for S10 is some Sam/Jack ship (I heard that booing, non-shippers :p). I mean, the regs are out of the way, and what happens? They bring back Orlin and Martouf. (I know Martouf wasn't techniquely someone Sam had feelings for, but she and Jolinar were blended, so shouldn't she have felt some feelings for him? /end extensive parentheses :o ). I'm beginning to think they're determined to bring back every man who had the hots for Sam...who next? Nareem (ok, he was a good guy :))? JONAS HANSON? (*shudders* ew...probably not, but I wouldn't be too surprised..)

Ack. Back on topic :) I know this is typical, but RDA. I want Jack back so Daniel can stop trying to be Mr. Tough-Jerk.

I'd also like Vala to either grow up or leave. That's harsh, but what's with all those tasteless sex jokes? A little spaz is nice, like the basketball game with the guys, and she's made some good points that are quotable ("YOU! You're going to wish you'd listened to me when I said bringing the Gou'ald here was a bad idea!"...of course, I keep saying the same thing, substituting "Gou'ald" with "Vala"..).

I'd also like to see either General Hammond or Jack back at the head of the SGC. I know it's not going to happen, but I think it's obvious that Gen. Landry has no experience in alien relations, and if that's the case, he shouldn't have been moved to the top of the food chain. Sure he's funny and witty, even I have to admit I like his character! But two huge mistakes I saw were A) letting a freakin' Gou'ald on base and giving it the royal treatment, and B) not sending that Mini-Anubis to some deserted planet with no hope of return (maybe a nice desert planet with a broken DHD, and no superior technology - make him rough it!).

Ack. End. Of. Rant. :o ;) Just my two cents.

the fifth man
October 26th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Let's see, I think there will be lots more Ori action. Hopefully we'll have a way to at least fight them off some by then. Some nice stand-alone eps would be refreshing to return to. Seeing Vala as a recurring character would definitely be sweet (love her interactions with Daniel and the rest of the team). Another Aschen ep (please ptb!!). And in general, just more kick-ass Stargate adventure.

wikeja
October 26th, 2005, 11:05 PM
The Lucian Alliance is out there futzing about the galaxy, pirating everything they can get their hands on. They are becoming a force that the new Jaffa nation will likely have to face. They also are probably venturing where few have gone on the galactic fringes. They may awaken something better left alone. What if they decide to plunder the resources of the Tauri? With only 10 eps left for this season, I think we will likely not have enough time to render the Ori impotent or answer most of the unanswered questions about the Ori/Ancient 'ship leading me to believe atleast half of 10 will be devoted to that. I also thing there will be some crossover eps to bring new tech to SG1 to combat the Ori or whatever new menace raises its head.

majorsal
October 26th, 2005, 11:22 PM
okay, my shot at s10 storylines (and some fun predictions) --

*teal'c runs the free jaffa nation. he gets bored and gives control to bra'tac.

*jack doesn't like running homeworld security, so he quits. and becomes an ambassador to the asgard.

*daniel goes to atlantis. and stays. has an affair with weir.

*mitchell completely runs sg1 on his own.

*sam quits sg1 to command the beta site.

*landry fires his daughter.

*lam quits the sgc.

*landry and lam argue on who left first.

*since there's no one left on sg1 except mitchell, he starts looking for replacements. he contacts jonas and he joins the team. along with teal'c, who is still bored. and an alternate reality janet fraiser. he now has his four-member team.

*sam and jack get married.

*teal'c starts dating vala.

*mitchell starts having 'feelings' for janet.

*lam takes landry to court.

*sam has a baby.

(i'll stop now, even though i'm having fun :p)

The Signal
October 27th, 2005, 07:32 AM
As long as were on the lines of Storylines that won't ever happen

1. Jack pulls his mask off to show that he is a Furling

2. The Asgard reveal they are helping the Gos'uld

3. Sam and Baal get married

4. Teal'c reveals any Jaffa can give birth. Later, Teal'c has a little baby boy

5. Daniel wakes up in the SGC 11 years in the past, to when he was working out what the Stargate is. Its a big clock, it was all a dream, everyone goes home, the end

Hey this is fun!:p

Stricken
October 27th, 2005, 07:34 AM
1. Jack pulls his mask off to show that he is a Furling

Thats one thing I dont want to see happen !! :D

dlh202
October 28th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Hiya

Whilst this is technically the season nine section and since a ten one doesn't exist yet i thought i'd post here. Note to mods: move it if theres a better place.

Given the direction season 9 has been going so far. Where, who and what would you like to see beyond season 9? I realise we're not even through season nine but we can start off with wild speculation (or wishful thinking) and perhaps things can and will undoubtedly be altered in the light of other episodes.

Personally - and this opinion is shared with others on this board - i wouldn't mind a return of the Nox. Could be interesting against the Ori, would they do anything?

Its a start, what do others think?

Stevo
October 28th, 2005, 06:13 AM
i'd like to see furlings for the point of it, an rda hologram (lol), ori wont be defeated easily so that could last 10 years :( .

Ascended Times.2
October 28th, 2005, 06:34 AM
A new alien ally, not just the Asgard. Something close to our level of technology, we both help each-other improove off of each other. :)

Lord Jago
October 28th, 2005, 06:43 AM
When u consider how huge a galaxy is, its stupid to think that humans is the dominant species. Id like to see how the Ori influence the other races of the galaxy. Will they convert them or destroy them.
If the Furlings are still around in the Milkyway how are they going to be effected. As well as the Nox. Will the Asgard be any form of influence in the fight against the Ori.

I hope these questions and many more will be answered in Season 10. not to mention some stand alone episodes like the Aschen, Machelo's inventions, Those Aliens seen in 'Promethus unbound', Will the Baal clones team up with Kinsey on earth?

So so so many stories they can do for Season 10 and beyond.

Enemyone
October 28th, 2005, 06:58 AM
More Vala

jckfan55
October 28th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Some good team stories.

skritsys
October 28th, 2005, 09:39 AM
When u consider how huge a galaxy is, its stupid to think that humans is the dominant species. Id like to see how the Ori influence the other races of the galaxy. Will they convert them or destroy them.

Definitely needs to be more aliens out there then what we have seen already.
Maybe bring back some of those aliens from Foothold maybe or get some new ones. Ori this, Ori that, it is like the writers feel it necessary to drill it into our heads that the Ori are the only ones out there, that are a threat. They need to introduce new aliens that are the Ori's enemy. Or something.

Carl
October 28th, 2005, 10:25 AM
I'd like to see:

1. Introduction to new alien species - not just primitive descendant worlds which have been visited by Priors.
2. A real link-up episode with Atlantis.
3. One hell of a 200th episode!
4. Some character development.
5. More ancient gadgets and gizmos

Chris Allan
October 28th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Episode 200 will be Jack and Sam's wedding. The wedding band will be Furlings and Teal'c will Breakdance.

STARGATE7777
October 28th, 2005, 02:13 PM
What would I like to see...

Richard Dean Anderson

Well, you asked.

AGateFan
October 28th, 2005, 02:26 PM
No babbies

JanusAncient
October 28th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Melia, as an ascendant Ancient.
The Furlings, this is the reason I continue watching.
A revitalised Asgard empire.
Ori weapons of war.
Ancient technology, a city more advanced than Atlantis.
Creation of energy based weapons, for Daedalus class ships.
Aliens, the Gadmeer, a race of flying humanoids.

the fifth man
October 28th, 2005, 08:47 PM
A revitalised Asgard empire.

Wouldn't that be something. The whole time we've known them, they've been dealing with the Replicators and the possible fall of their civilization. And yet, look at some of the things they've still managed to do for us. Imagine how they could help us in the struggle against the Ori at full strength; no other problems distracting them. That would definitely be something to see.

KnightCrusader
October 28th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Okay here is my two cents for Season 10 (including rest of Season 9, as well as any season after 10):

1. More O'Neill. And by that I don't mean "last three minutes of the ep" kind of showing, but one where he interacts in the WHOLE episode (or episode arc).

2. Vala as a regular. They threw all the changes in SG1 including her, and it feels empty without her now that she is in the Ori galaxy...

3. Thinking of #2, come up with a name for the Ori Home Galaxy, other than "The Ori Home Galaxy".

4. A REAL SG1/Atlantis Crossover, it can be one ep or maybe more. I was thinking maybe the Ori discover the Pegasus Galaxy and go there to spread origin, and SG-1 goes there to help. Actually, since SciFi has both those hours together on friday night, they should make it a 2 hour ep crossover. The only thing is how would they break that up during reruns and which DVD box sets would the ep go on?

5. Bring back Nicholas Ballard and the Giant Aliens, just to check up on him and maybe have the aliens have something to offer for the fight against the Ori.

6. I want to see some enemies leak onto both series. Like maybe some Gua'oulds break loose in the Pegasus Galaxy and run amuck. Maybe a Wraith hive ship accidently sent to MW, then wreaking havoc, and SG-1 has to stop them before they can report to the hive in Pegasus where they are and how they got there.

7. More Asgard! We saved their collective grey butts from the replicators, we at least deserve more helpings of Thor! (I do think that we should have an Asgard-focused episode, like the person suggested about having an ep about a day in the life of Thor)

8. Settle the Furling Debate. Either have them in there, or have someone explain to us what happened to them, like the "Tale of the Furrlings". They won't have to spend the money to make them or whatever, they can just say "this is who they were and what happened to them" so everyone can be satisfied.

9. I would like to see the quantum mirror again. Maybe it wasn't destroyed like Hammond ordered. I always like alternate timeline scenarios. That way we could possibly bring back Janet! (If she wants to come back, that is.)

10. Maybe visit Jonas? Or a visit from him?

11. Bra'tac in charge of the Jaffa Nation. He can be head of the High Council, Dictator, President, King... doesn't matter. They need someone that has some common sense to lead them. And if for any reason TPTB decide to kill him off, they should let him accend instead of die. He started on it in Keb, and they should let him finish it.

12. No Jack/Sam wedding. No more of it. He is still in the Air Force, so it is still not going to happen.

13. I like to see the return of the Aschen sometime. But of course they may be rebuilding after their home planet was sucked into a black hole. (Kudos to O'Neill)

And this may not have to happen in the series itself, but I would like to see a starmap of our galaxies. I want to see where all the galaxies are in relation to each other and maybe the planets and stars in them. Sort of like Star Trek had with the Quadrants of the Galaxy. Also a list of where each advanced race falls in the level of technology in comparision with each other. I would like to know where each stand.

majorsal
October 28th, 2005, 09:14 PM
If the Furlings are still around in the Milkyway how are they going to be effected. As well as the Nox. Will the Asgard be any form of influence in the fight against the Ori.

I hope these questions and many more will be answered in Season 10. not to mention some stand alone episodes like the Aschen, Machelo's inventions, Those Aliens seen in 'Promethus unbound', Will the Baal clones team up with Kinsey on earth?

So so so many stories they can do for Season 10 and beyond.

i'd like to see the aliens from sg1's s7 ep 'grace'.

sally :)

majorsal
October 28th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Episode 200 will be Jack and Sam's wedding. The wedding band will be Furlings and Teal'c will Breakdance.

:D :D

The Signal
October 29th, 2005, 03:46 AM
I dont want any wedding, furlings or ninth chevrons. the first one is, as i said, not stargateish. The other two, if as someone said, you only watch the show in the hope of seeing the furlings, when you see them, and you may be disapointed, you wont be interested anymore, so whats the point in seeng them? the furlings and ninth chevron are a mystery better off never solved in my opinion.

By the way, I think the only way to beat the orii is by the characters dying and ascending, then fighting them on that plane.

jazz!
October 29th, 2005, 03:51 AM
we find that the Tollens have ascended and are some how willing to help us?

The Signal
October 29th, 2005, 04:52 AM
I dont believe that the Tollan have ascended, and wouldt help anyway, they didnt before and they wont now. I do think we will see them though, they cant all be gone. The Abydosians may help out though, I have a funny feeling that sme of them (skaara) will have problems with the whole, no interfeering rule.

binkpmmc
October 29th, 2005, 06:52 AM
More of the team, especially some signs showing that the original 3 have actually known each other, and saved each others butts hundreds of times, and been friends, for the past 9 years. Oh yeah, not so much of vala unless they really tone her down and stop making her a caricature that belongs in Spaceballs or Team America, and absolutely no vala baby.

Mention of O'Neill especially by the original 3 who were friends and teammates for 9 years, mention of Janet who the original 3 were friends, and colleagues, of for 7 years. Aris Boch, the NOX, the To'kra, the Giant Aliens, etc., all of these IMO would be better than the Ori.

AGateFan
October 29th, 2005, 07:02 AM
No babbies AND no weddings.
Nothing reminicensent of BSG, FS, Andromeda, Xena, baywatch, OC or any soap opera.

How about some Stargate travel.
Maybe go to a new planet, meet some new people, resolve a new problem.

Hey, maybe we can have like an actual military team that works together on the new planet solving the new problem.

Maybe a military team that acts like military with one or two well written (you would probably say that) wise-cracks but are ultimatly not concerned with flirting with each other and are not too worried about their own personal lives because they are way too busy doing their important jobs and saving others.

How bout that, thatd be cool..... wait, i think I have all those eps on DVD and it seems more and more likely I will get no more (of these types of eps or corrisponding DVDs).

Atlantis Team member
October 29th, 2005, 04:36 PM
I would think next season that the producers would go all out with guest stars and I would love to see Vala return as a regular which is possible.
Also Im sure Trek fans would like to see Jolene Blalock return as Ishta! As
would Chris!!!!!:)
As for the suggestion that the Stargate become known to the world.
That should be in the final episode!
Also a crossover two-part episode with the ATLANTIS crew should happen!:D

skritsys
November 3rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
I am a big fan of Jolene Blalock, I would really like to see her again now that you bring that up.

Stricken
November 3rd, 2005, 09:02 AM
A Conclusion to this years cliff hanger ending :D

wikeja
November 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Ditto on JB
A Wraith with a Goa'uld Symbiote.
Sam finally starts building gates.(it would be impossible for her not to be able to do so by now considering everything she has had to understand to do what she has done in the past.)

BigGator5
November 4th, 2005, 07:50 AM
You know, I was think what ways would be the best use of Vala's character (not that way, you horny boys and girls ;) ), if she join the cast. However, I couldn't come up with one.

Then I was looking at the upcoming "Divide and Conquer" that will be on Sci-fi and realised that the symbiote Anise, favors Dr. Jackson for his intellect. Well, there you go!

We could find out that the Tok'ra have come out of hiding now, since the fall of the Goa'uld, and are trying to build a society on a world outside of fighting the Goa'uld. Having voluntary symbiosis with humans and Jaffa (who do not wish to use the drug Tretonin), to carry on the Tok'ra way of life.

Freya could have suffered an accident and the Tok'ra (who are still limited in voluntary hosts) ask SGC if anyone would like to be a host to Anise. To everyone's surprise, Vala quickly volunteers.

Instead of going right back to the Tok'ra, Anise chooses to stay on Earth in hopes to seduce Daniel since she is a Tok'ra queen and wants his genes (although we don't know this at first).

What do you guys think?

Lexx
November 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
These may not be the most popular ideas, but here it goes:

1. Reveal more about the history between the Ancients and the Ori. Maybe even find the big honkin ship the Ancients used to get to the Milky Way.

2. A two parter where a small group of Wraith somehow get to Milky Way and make an incursion.

3. Take Carter off of SG-1 and place her as lead scientist at the SGC or something.

4. Bring in Vala to fill the newly-opened position on SG-1 :D

5. A Goa'uld System Lord finds a secret Kull Warrior processing facility Anubis had, and uses the Kull Warriors in small, quick little attacks to undermine both the growing Ori threat and the new nations that are rising up in the galaxy. All of this will lead to the Goa'uld becoming a serious threat while starting to rebuild their empire (a guy can dream, can't he?).

6. Under NO circumstances have ANY Jack/Sam shipping. For the love of Sokar, just let it end.

7. Tok'ra. Lots and lots of Tok'ra, showing what their society is like now.

8. Nox vs. Ori.

9. Have the Ori establish a Supergate (hopefully this'll happen sometime in the back half of season 9), and start building planetary bases, space stations, and shipyards all throughout Milky Way.

10. This one is for the end of SGA season 3. At the end of the finale, show a bunch of Wraith ships trying to destroy a Supergate that is about to finish building itself. The Supergate is completed, and thousands of Ori ships pour out and decimate the Wraith fleet that was there.

knowles2
November 4th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I would like to see several races return like the aschen, the giant aliens, and the people daniel met when he was kidnap, can't remember the name of the episode right now.

I would also like to find out more about the virus that destroy the anicents

They should reveal the stargate to the general publice right before ori attack earth, and we see the most earth cities and most of our population killed just before a jaffa,asgard fleet intervenes and maneage to destroy the ori fleet. See the remaining earth people join tohgeather under one goverment. Final episode of stargate. See jack and Sam get married, not popular but common they been hinting at this since season one. Let just get over and done with and then we can killed them both in the last episode. Also I would like tilk to become leader of the jaffa nation. Like to see a perminent aliance created between all the friendly races. To see the tokra build a civilisation on a planet, to see there cities. Like to see the tolans return but only to wipe out again by the ori. see Baal take over a country on earth, but not American a country like china. Like to see what happened ex vice president Kinsley.

In stargate Atlantis would like more exploration of the city. A new enemy appears, but they do not tell use their name or anything, just some things this race have done in the past like why they created the nano virus they found on atlantis, maybe the team should visit a planet where they find that it have been destroy but with weapons they have never seen before.. This new enemy should not fully appear until the fifth or sixth season where we learn there name and what there plans are.

I would like to see atlantis fly in space.
I would also like to see the get ancient warship, then they could really kick some butt.
I would like some waith on waith action, because of the food shorteage
See the waith in the milky way.
For the team to find a living ancient, one that it willing to help us for once.
and that about it , sorry for any speiling mistakes

sgatelvr
November 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM
In that case, it would only be an hour! :P

sgatelvr
November 4th, 2005, 12:14 PM
You know, I was think what ways would be the best use of Vala's character (not that way, you horny boys and girls ;) ), if she join the cast. However, I couldn't come up with one.

Then I was looking at the upcoming "Divide and Conquer" that will be on Sci-fi and realised that the symbiote Anise, favors Dr. Jackson for his intellect. Well, there you go!

We could find out that the Tok'ra have come out of hiding now, since the fall of the Goa'uld, and are trying to build a society on a world outside of fighting the Goa'uld. Having voluntary symbiosis with humans and Jaffa (who do not wish to use the drug Tretonin), to carry on the Tok'ra way of life.

Freya could have suffered an accident and the Tok'ra (who are still limited in voluntary hosts) ask SGC if anyone would like to be a host to Anise. To everyone's surprise, Vala quickly volunteers.

Instead of going right back to the Tok'ra, Anise chooses to stay on Earth in hopes to seduce Daniel since she is a Tok'ra queen and wants his genes (although we don't know this at first).

What do you guys think?
You know, that sounds really cool. I like it! I like the idea of having a Tok'ra on SG1, and I think they would be a great benefit to Earth against the Ori.

And, you're right. They have to do something with Vala!

sgatelvr
November 4th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I would like to see more off-world single standing eps in season 10. I really don't think we need to see the Ori in every episode, and I'd like to see more exploration.

I know everyone will hate me for this, but I'd like to see Daniel go to Atlantis (where I think he would do the most good), and have Jonas come back to SG1. Daniel is obviously unhappy about missing the ship. Just let him go, I say.

I'd like to see more of Mitchell, and get more backstory on him. I'd also like to see more episodes focused on Teal'c--and not just his speaches to the Jaffa council. Maybe bring Ishta back for an ep or two.

I don't want Sam to be on SGA for half the season (or 10 eps). A couple crossovers, okay, but not too many. I'd like to see some good interaction between Sam & Vala. Now THAT would be fun! I have no doubt Sam would have agreed with the "shallow genepool" comment! :D

starathena74
November 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM
more jack and sam:D :D

BigGator5
November 4th, 2005, 02:47 PM
You know, that sounds really cool. I like it! I like the idea of having a Tok'ra on SG1, and I think they would be a great benefit to Earth against the Ori.

And, you're right. They have to do something with Vala!

You see the thing with the team right now, it is completely balance:

2 Military Personal (Jack and Sam)
2 Civilians (Daniel and Teal'c)
2 Scientific Minds (Sam and Daniel)
2 Warriors (Jack and Teal'c)

Even with Mitchell replacing Jack, the balance held true.

With Vala "as is", she will more T&A and a ship for Daniel. Other than that, she brings no value to the team. Sure her first hand knowledge of the Ori will be useful, but she won't be like Teal'c who knew a lot about the Goa'uld. As you can see, the balance is completely undone:

1 Military Personal (Mitchell)
3 Civilians (Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala)
1 Scientific Mind (Daniel)
2 Warriors (Mitchell and Teal'c)

Fighting the Ori is going to take a lot of brains. Even if Sam is held back in the SGC, you still need someone in the field who can figure stuff out.

Bringing Anise in is a good idea for many reasons:

1) She's a scientist.

2) Anise is also a archaeologist. Daniel and Vala/Anise would be great at bouncing ideas off each other.

3) Now Daniel will have more in common in the Vala/Anise combo, than just Vala alone. Plus, they are both "civis" and can jump each other bones whenever they want. We have to stretch out Vala/Anise trying to suduce Daniel, but that would be really fun in itself!

I mean, this is such a good idea, you would think I was a SG1 writer!

Lt.Col. Moore (Icarus)
November 4th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I here are my predictions, I will start with Stargate SG-1.
- I guess something big is going to happen and there seems to be to be No Hope to win the upcoming war with the Ori.
-The SGC stations the Orion with the Daedalus at Atlantis.
-The return of the Aschen.
-Return of Daniel's grandpa, new ally (Giant aliens).
-Baal's SG-1 elimination episodes.

Stargate Atlantis
-The Orion arrives, Daedalus leaves (I think this, because if in fact Orion is true, they could have a ship stationed at Atlantis all the time.)
-Ford returns.
-The Genii Resistance.
-Find more ZPMs.
-Mysteries of the Ancients.

(I think, that if they have the Orion go back and forth between galaxies, they could have the crossovers, they say they'll have.)

Atlantis Team member
November 4th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I am a big fan of Jolene Blalock, I would really like to see her again now that you bring that up.

Next to Ishta coming back and in a way, she would be a more interesting
character to add to the team than Vala? I would like to see Jonas make a
guest star appearnce and Baal could show up for some really nasty scemes
dealing with the team and maybe a cliffhanger dealing with a plot to take over earth?

Having Daniel or Sam (Or Both) transfered to Atlantis at the end of SG-1
would be nice.

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah, like the title said, I made this thread specifically for the discussion of possible storylines in the new series. This isn't a general dicussion thread for Season 10, of which there are already a few.
Additionally, I think that the whole 'return of the Aschen' thing will turn up again in Season 10 - I mean, it's been shelved since season 7, so it's bound to happen some time, right?
As O'Neill would say: Oh, crap. However, with the Ori and Arthurian legend story arc, it may be shelved for another season.

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Dare I say it...Furlings?;)
I don't think so, although it would be nice.

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:31 PM
id love to see baal rise to power on earth through politics... that would just be oh so cool... id also be syked to see some kind of asgard/prior/ori confrontation, and then watch the asgard kick the crap out of the priors.....
Did you see "EDM"? That dealt with Baal going through what (I hope) will be the first of several attempts. He has three clones left.

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I'd like to see a really good Vala storyline again. But with Vala interacting with others, not just Daniel.
Vala comes back for the final two episodes of S9. Anything's possible

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Ask TPTB about this. They may go for it.

SGVern
November 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
That would make it.... a movie with commercials.