• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld 2 Free Of Marital Strife

From SciFi Friday:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=32970

Underworld 2 Free Of Marital Strife

Kate Beckinsale, who stars as the vampire death-dealer Selene in the upcoming sequel film Underworld: Evolution, told SCI FI Wire that she didn't have any trouble working with husband and director Len Wiseman, whom she met on the first film. "I'm not [as] scared of him now as I was," Beckinsale said in an interview on the set in Vancouver, B.C. last January.

"That's a shame," Wiseman said in the same interview after Beckinsale admitted her lack of fear. "Actually, there's no intimidation factor, unfortunately. To be honest, it's fantastic, because there's a lot of stuff that you're kind of nervous about that you can't really discuss with your actress. ... It's more comfortable, and you can have discussions about certain things where you're not nervous about how they're going to take your comment."

Beckinsale added that the two of them are actually enjoying the benefits of working together, which means spending less time apart. "We get to be in the same country," she said. "It's quite difficult conducting a relationship in this business, where you're separated for months and months. And so [the fact] that we were both able to work and were able to actually sleep in the same bed is a miraculous treat. So that's really fun. We haven't had any big fights or anything like that, so the crew still likes us." Underworld: Evolution, also starring Scott Speedman, Bill Nighy and Derek Jacobi, opens Jan. 20, 2006.
    sigpic

Thanks Abydos as always!

Comment

I've been excited about this film since I first heard whispers of a sequel. I loved the first one. It had the right mood and setting, the kind they should have stuck with in Queen of the Damned (crap). I hope they managed to maintain all the things that were good about the first one.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

she's married?
        not to me?

Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I never knew that there was going to be a sequel. this rocks! and Kate is back!!!
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

This movie is going to freaking rock. The preview I saw today was stunning.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X