This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th battle cruser???

ok am i crazy or has somebody, somewhere said talked about a 4th battle cruiser......in either a thread or an interview i can recall somebody saying that there was going to be odysey then the prommie os blown up and then another ship introduced a episode later......or something to that effect??????am i going nut or was there ment to be 2 ships introduced in S9?
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

yer there will be another new ship called the Orion but it'll be a pegasus ship so probably only see it in Atlantis

Comment

thank you! see i knew i wasnt crazy!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

Woah! What's this now? Anyone got a link? Where did you hear this?
        302's lead the way!

Comment

www.stargate-project.de but it's in german (lucky i can read german lol)

Comment

its on pegasus under ethon, after translation
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

yah but dont listen to everything u have heard because DeLuise said in his latest Interview that and i quote "its er-responsibe for earth to only have 1 battle cruiser defending its orbit so we need to get more than one defending the planet". now if promm does get blown up it would mean yet another cruiser would need to be made because if prom is gone than that just leaves The Odysey defending earth and that is the same as just having the Prom defending earth.

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Are the new ships gona look like the deadalus or are they gona make a different model each time....different model as in different shape
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by tony
                  yah but dont listen to everything u have heard because DeLuise said in his latest Interview that and i quote "its er-responsibe for earth to only have 1 battle cruiser defending its orbit so we need to get more than one defending the planet". now if promm does get blown up it would mean yet another cruiser would need to be made because if prom is gone than that just leaves The Odysey defending earth and that is the same as just having the Prom defending earth.
                  Having just the Odyssey isn't really the same as just having the Prometheus defending earth. It would be in the sense that there would be one ship but depending on the capabilities of the new ship, it could be the same as multiple Prmoetheuses there.
                  "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

Ouch. Might want to put some spoil warnings in there. I don't mind spoilers myself and had already read this, but if someone who doesn't like being spoiled sees read this thread, they'd be PISSED.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      Are the new ships gona look like the deadalus or are they gona make a different model each time....different model as in different shape

im not sure if they have officially said it but through almost every post on the forums everyone seems to believe that the Deadalus Class ships will all look the same.. it will save the company paying the bills not having to pay the CGI to recreate a new model every time.. they can just Highlight and do Copy Paste and just change the lighting that hits it so u could accually tell the diffrence between the ships

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Will it be big or small or what. Do you have any details on the ship.

Comment

ive talked about this in one of my threads "if u could name a ship" ethon is the bird in greek mythology that ate prommies liver ................so u said peg ship so will it be ancient or one of ours protecting atlantis

Comment

Cool. More ships the better, I reckon we'll have a new ship per year, although, i'm just waiting when Stargate becomes another TNG....

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Personally I dont care how many ships they have as long as the show does not become about the ships. We could have a fleet of 100 for all i care but as long as the story stays focused on the gate I'll keep watching. But it would really suck if all the stories became about the ships

Comment

Working...
                              X