This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight Sweetheart

Any Brits here remember this classic World War 2, time travelling adventure?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

It was awesome
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

That takes me back..... It was immense. Watched it every time it was on. shame i can't remember any eps, but i do remember having a small crush on the woman who "Rodney" (can't remember his name!) was married to..

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

I cant remember their names either so I will call them Rodney and friend (the guy who he hung out with)

Anyway in one ep his friend wants to go back in time and Rodney asks his who the Prime Minister etc. is and he doesnt know - So Rodney says your not fit to live in the past

So his friend asks him who the PM etc. is in the present (1990's) and he doesnt know so his friend says he is not fit to live in the present

Anyone else seen that ep? (Thats pretty much all I remember in detail)
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I remember it, hubby loved it but I couldn't stand it.

(Hi FOB....long time no see)

Comment

Hi egeria! I've been kept mostly busy with stuff, missed you guys though!

Anyway "Rodney"s name was Gary Sparrow. My favourite episode was where the British Secret Service actually receruited him to go on a daring mission in Nazi Germany, all because he looked just like some german operative. And for the first time, he was actually BEING the spy that he pretended to be.

Then of course he started halluncinating, going mad, thinking he was seeing an old version of himself in the present, seeiing Rolf Harris standing by his piano. Ah was great.

The ending was so sad, but so clever.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X