This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Is bored with Threshold?

This show looked good at first but now its just boring as hell! Its like CSI Alien or something, tonights show was just dull as was last weeks.I hate all the characters already. Im finding i like Surface the best and Invasion . I also like Night Stalker, i was too young to watch the first version, but the new one reminds me of Poltergist The Legacy..any one remember that one?

Im not bored with Threshold, im still quite interested in it
    My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

I've been playing "Retranslate the Misused Terminology". I particularly wanted to beat someone for saying cellphones had an IP address...
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I havent got round to watching ep 6 yet but I like it
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

What I´ve seen of Threshold still has me interested. Of the three new sci-fi shows (Invasion and Surface being the others) Threshold is the bestso far IMO.

Comment

i think they built it up WAY too much.. i expected this awesome show so... my expectations were too high.. i think its kinda lame..
            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

The show isnt really moving along storyline wise. Still better then Invasion but still. If it doesnt pick up soon I'm gonna drop it probably.
              "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

I am. But I haven't even see an episode straight through, yet.
                sigpic

Comment

Last friday night's episode was rather...er...um, retarded. I didn't like it every much and found myself jumping around from the rerun of SGA's 'Duet' (I love that ep.! ). I wished it continued with more of the certian problem that is so new and secretive between Spiner's character (forgot the name right now) and Lucas Pegg. I am getting annoyed with this whole Lucas getting married stuff...it's been dragging on too long, either get married or don't. Which also makes me wonder if the show's TPTB would let Lucas get married. Okay, is it just me or does it seem like there was a jump between Ramsey and Lucas leaving for the club...to all of a sudden they are immediately back looking at cell phones? Like there should be a scene with them at the club or something.

I still like the show and will continue watching it, I mean it's the first few epsiodes in the first season. They, TPTB kind of have to give out a lot of details and character sketches out first which takes up most of every show's first season.

Gizmo

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                    I am getting annoyed with this whole Lucas getting married stuff...it's been dragging on too long, either get married or don't. Which also makes me wonder if the show's TPTB would let Lucas get married.
                    My impression of Lucas is that they're setting him up for something really awful, like transformation and/or killing him off. They are making a point of mentioning his impending nuptials and the whole thing just reminds of the old 'cop gets killed a day before retirement' cliche.

Comment

I'm still interested to see what they are going to do with the three main characters that have been exposed.

But they seem to have a nice balance between the characters and the plot.

As for Lucas getting married, it's only been about two weeks since the event. I don't see why he has to rush it. Besides it's nice to see a computer tech that has a normal relationship. It would have been hokier if he were the traditional geek with no social life outside his xbox.

Comment

Working...
                      X