This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surface vs. Invasion

Unfortunetly I missed the premieres of each episode but have seen all the episodes since....

So far I like them both!, although I would have to say Surface is emerging as the better series. I really like premise on the show and how each week we are seeing alot of new story arcs beginning. Where as Invasion is moving along rather slowly. I guess this good be and or good depending on the long term progression of the show.

I hope they both make it like Lost did last year. It will be very interesting to see where Surface and Invasion take us by the end of the season.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Personally I love Surface!, great plot, great dramatic and powerful foe, great characters and actors. Invasion is a big stinker IMO. It was kind of interesting at the start but with the weeks and weeks of slow and painful to watch development I am losing all interest in this show!.....anyone else feel the same?.

Comment

I have yet to form a real opinion on either show. I've watched all the episodes but I'm not invested in them. The characters aren't interesting in either but Invasion has done better on characterization so far while Surface is better on plot, if only because I still don't really know what invasion is about. I know it's called invasion which implies alien invasion and the conspiracy, if it can be called that, certainly gives credit to the theory, but so far we have little evidence of anything. They need to release a little more of the secret otherwise it will quickly grow tiresome.

Invasion seems like it's all over the place with no plot direction. Surface is a bit more together but the characters have no endearing qualities. The best character, Nimrod, doesn't even talk.

Invasion, despite lacking a weekly story that I could say: this episode was about.... seems like it has more of a future.
      Surface while interesting, I just can't see where the story can go. Maybe they'll surprise me.

I have to say, they're both getting better and if I had to base my opinion on only the last episodes aired, I'd say Invasion was better.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
        Unfortunetly I missed the premieres of each episode but have seen all the episodes since....

So far I like them both!, although I would have to say Surface is emerging as the better series. I really like premise on the show and how each week we are seeing alot of new story arcs beginning. Where as Invasion is moving along rather slowly. I guess this good be and or good depending on the long term progression of the show.

I hope they both make it like Lost did last year. It will be very interesting to see where Surface and Invasion take us by the end of the season.
        I completly agree - Surface seems to actually be going somewhere as opposed to Invasion, but I keep thinking that Invasion is going slow on purposeto build a foundation and that one these weeks something huge is going to happen. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

I think Surface is currently the better show. Sure, the characters in the show aren't so great or memorable, but as of yet, Invasion haven't showed me anything big.

Surface: Had a decent grabber to keep me watching
          Invasion: If it was a book, i would have dropped it because i disliked the first few pages.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Invasions episode this last week was better. They still are'nt moving the storyline along fast enough to keep me very interested.

Surface was all thumbs up this week also. I get the feeling season II is gonna be like this all out battle against the creature because of the enviromental damage they are causing.
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I just checked my tv guide ... because of the mayoral debate in Detroit Surface is only going to be on at 1:30 in the morning!

Comment

Working...
              X