Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe George will finally get a new place. Though, it's better now then when she first got it.

Comment

I think George's current residence (Mason's original house) is pretty big and nice for her
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

What is the show Dead Like Me??
        Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
        Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
        Mayboune: *shrugs*
        - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Its a show on Showtime, about a 18 year old girl who died by getting hit by a toilet from a spacestation, and she turned into a reaper, and it follows her life on reaping soles and her family and friends. Really interesting, very funny

Comment

Dont forget the Dead Like Me premieres tonight on Showtime

Comment

Yaay! George kix ass

Comment

Yah, she does

Comment

I haven't seen this show but Ellen Muth has such a cute deadpan look... I'll have to catch it sometime, gee...
                  Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                  more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

10 PM, baby!

Comment

I saw the second season premiere, it was funny, i am suprised that they can make death seem so funny, haha... Poor George and her Family

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        I saw the second season premiere, it was funny, i am suprised that they can make death seem so funny, haha... Poor George and her Family

Do you think her father's affair is with the girl that was George's friend last season, the one Mason saved from being date raped at the college?

All in all a pretty good episode. Roxy's a trip. Seemed to me the were toning down Daisy though & I'm not sure if I like that. I still prefer the character she replaced.

Comment

I wish the actress who played Betty would come back, i am not sure if it was her decision or the producers, but i prefer her over Daisy, but i still like Daisy a tiny bit I think it said in the very first episode, that George's dad was having an affair with a student, but i'm not sure if it was George's friend that you were talking about, and i loved that character, so i don't want her to be the other girl/woman, haha... Wow, we are going to see tons more of George's family though, i like George's sister, shes so rebel, but i think they exaggerate a little bit

Comment

WHAT A COOL SHOW! OOOH I've got a new Obsession now... Ellen Muth is sooo good at this. I can see why Wonderfalls was compared to this (yeah, I know the creator connections and stuff). That was really good.

Don't forget, next episode: Teryl Rothery in a brief guest spot.
                            Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                            more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Betty - that's who I was thinking of. From what I recall she was never supposed to be a regular character. The person who plays Daisy wasn't available for the first few episodes or something. Too bad.
                              And I liked the friend too, but it was pretty obvious where that was going. I suspect good old dad's had his share of Shakespeare students.

Comment

I wish Rebecca G. would at least return for an episode or two! Gosh, it was so depressing for me when she jumped and went with her reap.

Yah, the Wonderfalls main character's personality was so alike DLM's main character's, but i like the both

Comment

Working...
                                X