She's Repli-Sam!

Mio
July 9th, 2004, 07:11 PM
She's Repli-Sam!
Another Omnipedia-worthy name!

override367
July 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I want a repli-sam :p

Well fifth is probably going to be too busy with his new toy for the near future to be much of a threat, but I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later

taupecat
July 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM
As soon as he said he loved her, I was like, "Okay, he'll be dead soon."

Having feelings for Sam is deadlier than Jack's rep-killer.

Mio
July 9th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Who can see Repli-Sam invading the SGC?

override367
July 9th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Repli-Sam will probably go out with O'neill, because since she is a cyborg-clone-thing she is not part of the military and it wouldn't be breaking protocol.

This would further piss Fifth off, but it would be pretty funny

roadshow
July 10th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Heh ... poor Fifth. Gotta love that the black widow curse is now affecting a being that evolved from a spider.

I wonder if this will spawn a Fifth hater club like Pete did.

Anubis
July 10th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Sounds like the Fifth really got a smashing

tara3583
July 10th, 2004, 01:08 AM
I can see it now
SPOILERS FOR NEW ORDER
¦
¦
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Rep Sam "Oooh 5th i love you and i want to
have your errr, what the hell would they be?"
Cut to scene in replicater world and 5th and
rep Sam scooping up lots of replcater pieces
after errr, kissing <G>
Rep Sam "So 5th Boy or Girl!":)

Roatbaum
July 10th, 2004, 01:27 AM
I sure didn't see that coming. Poor Sam. Well, at least she doesn't have to feel guilty about leaving him before. Apparently Jack was right in thinking any one of the replicators were dangerous.

Janus
July 10th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Heh ... poor Fifth. Gotta love that the black widow curse is now affecting a being that evolved from a spider.

I wonder if this will spawn a Fifth hater club like Pete did.

Yessiryoubetya ! ;) :D

If Fifth gets killed by the Carter curse, I won't mind.

Nolamom
July 10th, 2004, 06:51 AM
I should think that the Carter Curse would be somewhat diminished in Repli-Sam. So perhaps Fifth doesn't have too much to worry about?

Okay, after watching the Lowdown, and the lack of the half-naked scene that AT was shooting that day (until the very end of course) did anyone else wonder if they'd cut the scene? I was under the impression that it occurred during her torture, but obviously they were misleading in the Lowdown.

Adamixoye
July 10th, 2004, 06:52 AM
I suppose people need to specify if we're talking about Sam/Fifth shippers or Repli-Sam/Fifth shippers. I consider myself a moderate J/S shipper, so I don't care if there is R-S/F ship.

keshou
July 10th, 2004, 07:49 AM
She's Repli-Sam!
I've also heard Repli-Carter! Cute play on words I think.

I can't believe there's actually a RepliSam/Fifth shipper thread. :p Ya'll are nuts.

You know if Fifth can just find some more neu...whatever it was then he could make more Sams and there'd be plenty to go around. Ship for everyone! No regulations against a RepliCarter/Jack ship. :eek:

Adamixoye
July 10th, 2004, 07:52 AM
I've also heard Repli-Carter! RepliCarter IS way better. Thanks for pointing that out.

Mio
July 10th, 2004, 08:22 AM
I can see it now
SPOILERS FOR NEW ORDER
¦
¦
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Rep Sam "Oooh 5th i love you and i want to
have your errr, what the hell would they be?"
Cut to scene in replicater world and 5th and
rep Sam scooping up lots of replcater pieces
after errr, kissing <G>
Rep Sam "So 5th Boy or Girl!":)
this thread has the word spoiler written in it's title twice :)

Sela
July 10th, 2004, 08:24 AM
As soon as he said he loved her, I was like, "Okay, he'll be dead soon."

Having feelings for Sam is deadlier than Jack's rep-killer.

ROFLOL!!!

aAnubiSs
July 10th, 2004, 08:27 AM
5th: "I love you"
Carter: "Hah, you shouldn't have said that. You are sooooo going down."

:)

Nolamom
July 10th, 2004, 02:52 PM
I've also heard Repli-Carter!
Won't work - people might think you're talking about Jacob Carter. There's no mistaking Sam as anything but her.

priornavalperson
July 10th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Who can see Repli-Sam invading the SGC?
According to some other spoilers, there's an upcoming episode called Gemini which is about two Sams. Whether it takes place at the SGC or elsewhere is anybody's guess right now.

And, android-Sam could have gotten recharged.

Comtrya!

baal07
July 10th, 2004, 10:31 PM
can repli sam and 5th have a child and will it be more deadly then both. And will it come out full gron

Torley
July 10th, 2004, 11:33 PM
And I thought Pete was a stalker! Geez... this is really taking it to crazy lengths!

the dancer of spaz
July 11th, 2004, 01:02 AM
First of all, let me just start off with saying, that this is the FUNNIEST thread title ever created... Ever. :p

the dancer of spaz
July 11th, 2004, 01:05 AM

I can't believe there's actually a RepliSam/Fifth shipper thread. :p Ya'll are nuts.

You know if Fifth can just find some more neu...whatever it was then he could make more Sams and there'd be plenty to go around. Ship for everyone! No regulations against a RepliCarter/Jack ship. :eek:

SO FUNNY! I guess, because it's late, I'm just really giddy... but this is just hilarious. We ARE nuts, aren't we? This is just... surreal to me right now. The season opener was great, and then witty people are all over the place on these boards. Good stuff.

Bagpuss
July 11th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Won't work - people might think you're talking about Jacob Carter. There's no mistaking Sam as anything but her.
Good point,Nola..pity though!
OK,any thoughts on "Lego-Lass" then ? ;) (Groan ! :o )

aAnubiSs
July 11th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Yes. You are nuts.

keshou
July 11th, 2004, 06:47 AM
OK,any thoughts on "Lego-Lass" then ? ;) (Groan ! :o )

Hee! I like that one, very good F.H.

So roaming around the internet I've heard:
RepliSam
RepliCarter
Sambot
LegoLass

Any other good names out there??

If there were replicator versions of both Jacob and Sam out there then it would be confusing to use the name RepliCarter. Otherwise I don't see the problem since there's only one Carter who's a replicator.

I like RepliSam as well because it's easier to say and a little more personal. RepliCarter's just such a cute pun. :)

aAnubiSs
July 11th, 2004, 06:48 AM
RepliCarter is the best, since it's the closest to Replicators. Btw there's move called RepliKate :)

Adamixoye
July 11th, 2004, 07:00 AM
I completely disagree that RepliCarter could be confused with Jacob Carter for the following reasons:

(1) There is no clone of Jacob
(2) Jacob Carter is usually referred to as "Jacob", "Dad", or "Selmak"
(3) When O'Neill yells "Carter!" we all know he's talking about Sam

Just my opinion though. Apparently, I already (unintentionally) offended one person by suggesting RepliCarter was better, so I'll just use it and stop arguing about it.

By the way, there's both a Major and Seargent Davis, and we don't get them confused...

aAnubiSs
July 11th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Ah yes, this problem with having the same surname, we see it all the time IRL (irony) :)

the dancer of spaz
July 11th, 2004, 10:30 PM
I completely disagree that RepliCarter could be confused with Jacob Carter for the following reasons:

(1) There is no clone of Jacob
(2) Jacob Carter is usually referred to as "Jacob", "Dad", or "Selmak"
(3) When O'Neill yells "Carter!" we all know he's talking about Sam

Just my opinion though. Apparently, I already (unintentionally) offended one person by suggesting RepliCarter was better, so I'll just use it and stop arguing about it.

By the way, there's both a Major and Seargent Davis, and we don't get them confused...

First of all, I agree that RepliCarter is easily discernible between Father Carter and Daughter Carter.

Second, I never realized how much Jack YELLS Sam's surname, until New Order Part II.

Third, I read that whole debacle about how you offended someone, and I think it's pretty lame. It may be me, but it was pretty obvious that you weren't being pretentious with your statement... Oh well... Whatever.

Fourth, both Davis Men make me smile, but other than that, they are very easy to tell apart.

nugglebugget
July 12th, 2004, 05:45 AM
It was just a matter of time:p .

I never saw "Unnatural Selection" & what pics I did see I didn't enlarge enough to really take a good look so I was quite taken aback by "Fifth".He looks just like {a much younger version of} my husband:eek: .Ok,he's cute,but it's still weird.I just kept getting this image of the man I married hitting on "Carter"& being evil....I mean my fella can be cranky ill-tempered but not evil.

I still think I'm gonna check his work-shop to see what it is he's been working on....Lawnmower my @##!:S

Adamixoye
July 12th, 2004, 06:05 AM
Third, I read that whole debacle about how you offended someone, and I think it's pretty lame. It may be me, but it was pretty obvious that you weren't being pretentious with your statement... Oh well... Whatever.
Oh, I'm fully aware it was lame. But nonetheless it's not really worth it to me. I try to make peace even when I feel like I'm right (well, I try). Thanks for the support, though. :)

Nolamom
July 12th, 2004, 06:49 AM
I still think I'm gonna check his work-shop to see what it is he's been working on....Lawnmower my @##!:S
You never know with these guys. Just when you THINK everything is hunkydory, POW out pops replicator tiles everywhere and you're doomed! :D

yasureubetcha
February 28th, 2005, 12:59 PM
This is the thread for which I've been searching since joining!

I think our normal Sam should be with Fifth, in an alternate reality where she disobeys orders and actually sets 5 minutes on the time-thing. Or else she stays behind with him, and they live out thousands of real-time lifetimes together.
So the Sam from our reality gets to meet either her alternate self or the sweet guy Fifth COULD'VE become, and has to deal with those regrets...and has to deal with herself and HOW can she possibly sleep at night, after the events of Unnatural Selection? :p

Hehe...

I like the name Lego-lass a lot.

MajorSam
February 28th, 2005, 01:11 PM

Lol, on the set they call her "RepliCarter"

They even have this whole song dance theme thing for her... hahaha, it's extremely amusing

SAM/FIFTH FOREVER!!! (Or RepliCarter/Fifth. I think Sam/Fifth would be funnier... hehe)

Agent_Dark
February 28th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Lol, on the set they call her "RepliCarter"

They even have this whole song dance theme thing for her... hahaha, it's extremely amusing

SAM/FIFTH FOREVER!!! (Or RepliCarter/Fifth. I think Sam/Fifth would be funnier... hehe)
Sam/Fifth/RepliCarter! :eek:

And sing the song for us MajorSam! :)

MajorSam
February 28th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Sam/Fifth/RepliCarter! :eek:

And sing the song for us MajorSam! :)

HAHAHA, Fifth/Sam/RepliCarter!?!?!? now THAT would be kinky... :eek: what would that be like for Sam/RepliCarter!? :eek:

To be honest I can't remember the words to the song... *embarassed flush* It has RepliCarter in it a lot though...! And for the dance you really can't explain it, it's something you have to see yourself, lol.

Osiris-RA
February 28th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Hmm ... a Sam/Fifth Ship? Could be promising. I do think they'd make a good couple - if Sam wasn't such a ninny sometimes. But then .. yes, It is there...

yasureubetcha
February 28th, 2005, 07:21 PM
They'd balance each other--the kid who didn't want to rape someone's mind, and the chick with the cool gun who knows how to blow up suns.
He could comfort her, whereas Jack spews that "way of the warrior crap," (not that I don't love that sort of "crap") and Daniel talks about journeys and candles :D. From Sam's end, she could protect him when something needed blowing up, and work out the "flaw" and turn the replicators into decent guys. On second thought, I don't think I'd like that many nice replicators. Maybe First would come along and try to capture/corrupt Fifth...

This is all happening in an alternate reality, of course...I think it's too late for our reality, unless they want to pull a Darth Vader and have his love for her turn him back...

But that would probably involve Sam turning her back on BOTH Jack and Pete--so the ONLY happy fans would probably be the scant company in this thread... :rolleyes:

Hehe... :p

Agent_Dark
February 28th, 2005, 08:34 PM
HAHAHA, Fifth/Sam/RepliCarter!?!?!? now THAT would be kinky... :eek: what would that be like for Sam/RepliCarter!? :eek:

I'm sure there's fics out there that deal with that....

/me goes off to look for them ;)

MajorSam
February 28th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I'm sure there's fics out there that deal with that....

/me goes off to look for them ;)

If there aren't any, I humbly offer my services to write one, lol.

yasureubetcha
March 15th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Well, it's my 200th post, and I'll make it here in honor (Reckoning)and memory of Fifth. There's still hope! That's what quantum mirrors are for ;).

Angelique
March 15th, 2005, 06:41 PM
What you guys need are some pics! :D

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/969/image1703fw.th.jpg (http://img192.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img192&image=image1703fw.jpg)

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/1436/image2647kv.th.jpg (http://img192.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img192&image=image2647kv.jpg)

yasureubetcha
March 15th, 2005, 06:45 PM
True 'dat! Time to get on the old Photoshop...no more all-nighters this week though ;).

Angelique
March 15th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Here are some more. :D

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/9843/089gz.th.jpg (http://img163.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img163&image=089gz.jpg)

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/1003/pdvd0353yx.th.jpg (http://img163.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img163&image=pdvd0353yx.jpg)

yasureubetcha
March 15th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I dropped by sci-fi gate the other day and got a bunch...

Angelique
March 15th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I dropped by sci-fi gate the other day and got a bunch...
Every time I clicked a episode with Fifth in it I got "The page cannot be found". :( I got those from Abydos Gate.

Osiris-RA
March 15th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Allright, O-Ra has entered the building. :D :p

My take on Sam/Fifth:

Okay, what we've got is a quandery. Sam/Fifth, and RepliSam/MegaFifth.

Mega Fifth VS Fifth ... Fifth was the unique kid who wasn't mean ... Pre-Carter Fifth was unpredictable - which IMO in Sam's fault, but we won't go into that. :D
Sam VS RepliSam... Sam is the cool gal who's got the big gun, knows how to use 'em and will. She's got that female intuition, the keys to ignition, she knows how to rock'n roll around the universe, blowing up suns, and all that gritty technical work - anotherwords, she's a cool geek. RepliSam doesn't quite have that control and seems to tend to underestimate people .. a lot. But, she can rock and roll, roll and replicate, unleash total anarchy - E.G, she's an android-esque copy of the cool geek.

So we've got the shippings: Unique Once Innocent/Cool Geek and Unpredictble Lovesick/Cool Geek Android Anarchist.

Both are totally smokin'. *ssssss*

:cool:

yasureubetcha
March 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
I most heartily agree, though I even think a post-Unnatural-Selection Fifth wasn't beyond redemption.

Nothing I can say can match what she just said for eloquence, though!

So we've got the shippings: Unique Once Innocent/Cool Geek and Unpredictble Lovesick/Cool Geek Android Anarchist.

Sweet!

Osiris-RA
March 15th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Now ... to add Smifth to my sig ... *rubs hands together*

yasureubetcha
March 15th, 2005, 07:54 PM
"Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony. "

Quote from the Matrix...but it applies, methinks.

Osiris-RA
March 15th, 2005, 08:15 PM
It totally applies. I'm half dependant on Smifth. It's a good habit though - like Smor. :D

Angelique
March 15th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I'm going to have to make a new sig, with Ba'al/Wall and Sam/Fifth in it. :D (You're never going to be able to read the Sheyla slogan now. :S ) What's our slogan anyway? We need something catchy. :D

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 07:43 AM
"Never send a man to do a machine's job?" Another Matrix quote, though it's kinda long :S.

Or "What could've been..."

I'm no good at this :S.

MartoufMarty
March 16th, 2005, 07:54 AM
First thing I said after I saw Gemini:

That b!tch killed Fifth!

:(

I've always like Fifth...

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 08:00 AM
LOL, I agree. :D

(Gemini) Though I had hope, until Reckoning at least, that he was still alive. :( I mean, considering how many times they brought Apophis back from the dead, surely someone like Fifth could get a break? But alas, no.

scaryperson
March 16th, 2005, 08:07 AM
lol, YEY! Smifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i saw Fifth for the first time, just the little innocence in his eyes, and his adorableness, and when it became clear he had feelings for Sam, I AWWWWWWed the tv :p
And when Sam "betrayed" Fifth, my heart shattered for him, and i was so sad, it wasn't really Sam that did it :( Jack can be so stubborn!

ok, my original feelings on this over, this is a great ship!!!!!!!

--Tan

shipper hannah
March 16th, 2005, 08:17 AM
no, it's replicarter!!! it sounds so much better..replicator, replicarter...see?

Angelique
March 16th, 2005, 11:49 AM
lol, YEY! Smifth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i saw Fifth for the first time, just the little innocence in his eyes, and his adorableness, and when it became clear he had feelings for Sam, I AWWWWWWed the tv :p
And when Sam "betrayed" Fifth, my heart shattered for him, and i was so sad, it wasn't really Sam that did it :( Jack can be so stubborn!

ok, my original feelings on this over, this is a great ship!!!!!!!

--Tan
*sniff, sniff* I felt so sorry for Fifth at the end of Unnatural Selection. :( I was pretty mad at Jack too. :mad:

BTW, we need a smiley, like the ones in my sig. :D

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Hmm...I have no idea how to do that kind of thing. Can it be done with Adobe Photoshop? (Not the animation, obviously, though.)

Angelique
March 16th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Hmm...I have no idea how to do that kind of thing. Can it be done with Adobe Photoshop? (Not the animation, obviously, though.)
That was how I made the Shepmagan & WeirKay ones in my sig. :D I was thinking editing that one of the borg, but I can't find that one anywhere now. :(

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Hmm...I'll try!

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 02:39 PM
How did you animate 'em?

Osiris-RA
March 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM
*sniff, sniff* I felt so sorry for Fifth at the end of Unnatural Selection. :( I was pretty mad at Jack too. :mad:

BTW, we need a smiley, like the ones in my sig. :D

I so know what you mean. I felt like smacking him across the ship. Poor Fifth, but betrayal often makes one even more cool - as Fifth now is. :D

Angelique
March 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
How did you animate 'em?
I had this little animater thing. It's on the other computer though. :S

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM
You notice how all our dealings with the replicators since Small Victories have ended in betrayal? Jack and Sam with Fifth in Unnatural Selection, then Daniel with Reese, who lied in order to get close enough to turn her off, and finally Sam with Replicarter, who said they wouldn't kill her while planning to do so.

Unnatural Selection actually made me cry a little bit the first time I saw it!

Osiris-RA
March 16th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I liked how Daniel cussed Jack out when he shot Reese. I dunno, i was saying the same thing with him :rolleyes::D It hurt, how it hurt!!

yasureubetcha
March 16th, 2005, 03:08 PM
We definitely deserved anything we got from the Reppies from then on.

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Well, I got around to making us a smiley or 3 while the forum was down last night...before my fingers started shaking from withdrawl ;).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/smifthbig.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/smilies2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/smilies.jpg

I also *tried* to animate it using imovie, but I don't think I saved it in the right format. So I'm still working on that one :D.

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 03:26 PM
O-Ra...your sig...I can't breathe! :D

Hmm, now I have to add the slogan to mine, somewhere.

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 05:48 PM
http://img123.exs.cx/img123/5576/smifth1tb.jpg

No? :o

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Gorgeous! Holy crap, that's hilarious! :D

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Gorgeous! Holy crap, that's hilarious! :D
Thanks! I'll animate it later. :D this was the smiley I used for Fifth: http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage39/18.gif

Now, to make one for Ba'am.......

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Now, to make one for Ba'am.......

With Ba'al in a pink dress? ;)

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 06:50 PM
LOL!!!!! :p :D :D I'm having trouble with that goatee though....... :S

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 06:58 PM

ROFL - and pink nail polish to go with the hand device? Aw, that's just evil ... *nefarious smile*

BTW, yasureubetcha, Angel -- Rockin anime!! You guys kill me ...

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Oh crap, we killed her! ;)
[Unfolds inflatable sarcophagus and starts blowing.]

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Wrong thread I know, but I couldn't help it! :p Emily made this not long ago:

LOL!!!

well this has got to be my worst photoshop EVER!!! :D but you asked for it :p

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/emily_reich/images/croquet dress ps.jpg

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Wrong thread I know, but I couldn't help it! :p Emily made this not long ago:

*frantically breathing into paper bag* ROFL!!!

I didn't know Ba'al had such dainty arms.

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Oh crap, we killed her! ;)
[Unfolds inflatable sarcophagus and starts blowing.]
*revives with a gasp* Ahhhh... Thank you. Gee, that's the 53rd time that's happened. I think I can recall Teusday ... Let's see, today Luke made an agreement with Sonny Corinthos - oh - yep, i'm okay. I'm good. :D

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 07:08 PM
EVERY time I see that pic it half-chokes me with laughter :D. I might be needing that sarcophagus too in a second.

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 07:12 PM
*frantically breathing into paper bag* ROFL!!!
I know what you mean! I almost died laughing when she posted that, and the one of Ba'al and Teal'c golfing through the Stargate!!!! :p :p :p :p

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah ... Fifth looks like he's thinking "Behold, the power of the - oh crap ..what's that on my hand, i didn't see that before."

That is if you're referring to the sig ... :D

edit: and so you're not. Stop confusing me!! *pops asprin* and Emily's gonna send me to the hospital if she comes up with more of those pics!! ... i can't wait!

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I was actually talking about the ba'al-gown (baaaaad pun alert), but I love your siggy as well :D. And the pic of Fifth is indeed amusing.

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:19 PM
I was actually talking about the ba'al-gown (baaaaad pun alert), but I love your siggy as well :D. And the pic of Fifth is indeed amusing.
Ba'al Gown. OMFG - Brilliant! And so dainty too. Nice coif, not a bad hat choice. He coudl be the Bell of the Ba'al if he wanted :D

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 07:31 PM
edit: and so you're not. Stop confusing me!! *pops asprin* and Emily's gonna send me to the hospital if she comes up with more of those pics!! ... i can't wait!
You haven't seen the golfing through the Stargate one have you? :D :D :p

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:32 PM
You haven't seen the golfing through the Stargate one have you? :D :D :p
No. Please, enlighten me. *gets porta-sarcophogus ready*

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 07:35 PM
:D You'll need it!:D

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM
No. Please, enlighten me. *gets porta-sarcophogus ready*
LOL, the Ba'al Gown one was better:

ok!!! i take it all back!!! THIS is my worst photoshop ever!!! :eek: :eek: ANGELIQUE MADE ME DO IT!! :D :D :D :eek:

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/emily_reich/images/window of opportunity - jack, tealc ps.jpg

Osiris-RA
March 17th, 2005, 07:45 PM
LOL, the Ba'al Gown one was better:

*sits for a moment with mouth stuck in the 'open' position*

*crumple*

*lifts head from floor* You know what would be even more hilarious? If that golf bag said GateWay Golf. LOL!! *slips back into unconciousness.*

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 08:38 PM
LOL, we're becoming "The Ba'al Thread 4.0!"
:D:D:D:D

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 08:40 PM
LOL, we're becoming "The Ba'al Thread 4.0!"
:D:D:D:D
LOL, I though it was 5.0? :p :p :D :D :p :p

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Hmm...There's Appreciation, Thunk, and B/S 'ship (which I LOVE to say, no offense ;))...am I missing any?

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Hmm...There's Appreciation, Thunk, and B/S 'ship (which I LOVE to say, no offense ;))...am I missing any?
Hmmm, "Shepmagan Chatters" thread was Ba'al for a while, and then there's the "Which Goa'uld Would You Serve?" thread. Yep, 5.0. :D

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 08:56 PM
A'ight. Yeah, when I come to think of it, I ended up not reading more than a few posts in the "Which Would You Serve" because it didn't have much you couldn't find in the Ba'al thread.

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Ok, tell me what's wrong with it, I know something is! :S

http://i149.exs.cx/img149/4977/am1ut.jpg

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I like it!

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Ba'al still looks funny though. :S

yasureubetcha
March 17th, 2005, 10:28 PM
They look great all lined up in your sig, though!

JonasQuinn
March 17th, 2005, 10:41 PM
I agree, it does! and I love your sig yasureubetcha (cool nick too).

I recon these 2 made a good couple, I still think what happened to fifth was sad and slack though, I always feel so sorry for him!

Angelique
March 17th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I have a felling I broke the sig rules though. :o :S

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 12:05 AM
OMG!!! i FINALLY figured out this was the smifth thread!! lol!!! i'm so slow... lol

you guys really like those photoshops??? :) *is honored* :) thankys :)

ok, so where do i sgn up?? :D :D fifth was just adorable... even evil!! :D i was so mad at jack in unnatural selection!! so mad that i didn't wanna watch that episode again for a long time!! :D :D :p

so smifth... my "backup" sam ship ;)

and i DO believe this is baal thread 7.0... thunk, appreciation, baal/sam, baal/jack, shepmagan chatters, and which goauld would you serve :D :p ;) baal's taking over the boards!!!

ok, back to smifth! :D

Angelique
March 18th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Woohoo! Welcome to the Smifth thread Emily! :D We really need that thread name changed! People will think it's the Sam/RepliCater ship thread! :eek: :rolleyes:

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 12:15 AM
lol... i was trying to think "who on earth could that be?? gotta be someone ONLY in new order if it's a spoiler.... um... camulus???" :p

Angelique
March 18th, 2005, 12:17 AM
lol... i was trying to think "who on earth could that be?? gotta be someone ONLY in new order if it's a spoiler.... um... camulus???" :p
My first though was RepliCarter. :o :rolleyes: She would have been a big spoiler for New Order. :rolleyes:

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 12:19 AM
lol.... well if it'd said "The Sam/someone who's name would be a spoiler for New Order FemSlash Thread (spoilers)" that's who i woulda thought of :p but i thought this was the carter/camulus thread :p lol... cartulus :p

Agent_Dark
March 18th, 2005, 12:28 AM
My first though was RepliCarter. :o :rolleyes: She would have been a big spoiler for New Order. :rolleyes:
She can join in if she wants ;)

yasureubetcha
March 18th, 2005, 12:42 AM
OMG!!! i FINALLY figured out this was the smifth thread!! lol!!! i'm so slow... lol

you guys really like those photoshops??? :) *is honored* :) thankys :)

ok, so where do i sgn up?? :D :D fifth was just adorable... even evil!! :D i was so mad at jack in unnatural selection!! so mad that i didn't wanna watch that episode again for a long time!! :D :D :p

so smifth... my "backup" sam ship ;)

and i DO believe this is baal thread 7.0... thunk, appreciation, baal/sam, baal/jack, shepmagan chatters, and which goauld would you serve :D :p ;) baal's taking over the boards!!!

ok, back to smifth! :D

Glad to have you! Just sign here, and let me shake your hand ;)

Hmm...I fear if we don't start a topic, it will indeed become another Ba'al thread. So here goes: I think we have a consensus that Jack's action was wrong (SO much more I'd love to say on that topic, but I think threats of dismemberment are probably against the rules, and counterproductive anyway) but what would you have done in Sam's place?

Possible alternatives:

1. Not promise things about which you might've guessed your CO wouldn't be pleased :p

2. Pretend not to notice Jack's 3-finger-thing, and set the timer for 5 mins.

3. Somehow let Fifth know, and give him a chance to stow away on Prometheus

4. Stay with him and live a thousand lifetimes together (Hmmm, I'm sentimental, even though she wouldn't actually experience all that time.)

5. What she did

6. Other?

Personally, I think the only ones that might actually have worked would be 1 and 3...and 1 would ruin the premise of the ep, as well as my reasons for loving it. So that's out... 2 would probably still strand him on the planet, unless she also took over Prometheus, which would be interesting but out of character and...yeah. I like #3--the idea of Sam warning Fifth appeals to me, and it would work, since Fifth would then be able to leave immediately after SG1 and arrive at the ship before them. I really like #4 in my head, but with the woman who's always put career before love, at least thus far (:S)) I don't see it happening.

The thing I love about Unnatural Selection is the way it puts duty and honor in conflict, revealing that the two aren't really synonyms the way they're sometimes used, but complements, IMO. The thing I don't love is that when faced with these two forces, Sam chose the wrong one!

The thing that bothers me is that she made essentially the same promise to Replicarter in Gemini that she made to Fifth, without intending to keep it. Which means that for all her talk on Prometheus about Jonas being right, she doesn't take honor any more seriously with regard to the Reps. even after Unnatural Selection and New Order.

Yeah, I don't see how Fifth's name is a spoiler for anything either; after all, he wasn't killed after US, and don't tell me people could see that episode and NOT know he was coming back. If it was meant to be the end of the Reppies, they would've been killed.

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 12:50 AM
i like ideas 2 and 3... i agree number one woulda made me mad also....

i thought following jack and going against trust and at least some morals was wrong... i wouldn't have done it!!! replicator or otherwise!!

yasureubetcha
March 18th, 2005, 01:19 AM
So I wonder, when Sam told Fifth they'd take him with them and learn how to save the others, did she mean it?

I want to think she did, because that's what makes the scene poignant, but the fact that she did the same for Replicarter WITHOUT meaning it makes me wonder.

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 01:34 AM
yeah.... i HONESTLY think she meant it.... she didn't look like "oh, good... that was my idea" when jack flashed the three fingers... and she looked genuinely sorry in new order...

yasureubetcha
March 18th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Yeah, you're right, I was just wondering if as she said it she might've thought Jack might not let him leave, even though she regretted it. But it did seem like a moment of shock and decision when Jack gave her the fingers, so I suppose she honestly thought it would happen. Which is why I love this episode!

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 01:47 AM
yeah!! you really get to see compassionate sam... i think being in his mind, she really thought they could really make him good by bringing him, and that he'd be a valuable ally.... and i think she mighta been a bit hurt that jack disagreed...

yasureubetcha
March 18th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Good point; this is one of Sam's better episodes, IMO, because we get to see her in some capacity other than Early Season Feminist and Later Season Tragic/Romantic.

emily_reich
March 18th, 2005, 01:57 AM
i agree!! :) season 5 and 6 were sam's best i thought :)

Purpleyin
March 19th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Hello

I have to say this sounds like such a fun ship.
I'd go more for Replicarter/Fifth for the angst and trouble there - may one day try my hand at a fic for that...maybe.

Angelique
March 19th, 2005, 04:12 PM
We got another one! :p :D I like the idea of number 2. :D Pretend not to notice Jack's 3-finger-thing, and set the timer for 5 mins, and let Fifth come along. :D

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 04:13 PM
i actually think i've SEEN a "what if she had set it for 5 minutes" fic... but i don't think it was shippy... :S :S

Osiris-RA
March 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
i agree!! :) season 5 and 6 were sam's best i thought :)
Me too. I especially liked her in Maternal Instinct. Best .. acting ... ever.

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 04:24 PM
wow... i've only seen maternal instinct once ever... lol... perhaps i should go rewatch it, then??? :)

Osiris-RA
March 19th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Oh yeah. My favorite is the elevator scene. Made me cry ... just like when she betrayed poor fifth.

A question - what was Replicarter covered with when she was 'born'? Or should i say, what was AT covered with? Eww.

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 04:30 PM
elevator? do ya mean singularity?? the one with cassie?? :S :S

and yeah... that stuff looked NASTY!!! she is brave to walk around wearing nothin but icky goop, that's for sure :eek:

Osiris-RA
March 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
elevator? do ya mean singularity?? the one with cassie?? :S :S

and yeah... that stuff looked NASTY!!! she is brave to walk around wearing nothin but icky goop, that's for sure :eek:
Argh .. i need to read up, serious. Singularity, thank you!. (so which one was maternal instinct then? :S :o)

What i can't believe is she - she - she - stripped!!! *thwap!!* didn't look too comfy neither. Freezing!

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
lol... ok, then YES!!! i totally agree!! i love singularity, and it's the only ep of the first 2 seasons that i really love :)

maternal instinct is the ep when they first meet oma at kheb :)

and if ya watch the lowdown, she said it was super cold that day too!!

Angelique
March 19th, 2005, 07:26 PM
This looks funny doesn't it? :S

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/2517/cvbvxbdfbdanimate6cm.gif

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 08:23 PM
ROFL!!!! love the new sig!!!!! you have baal/wall!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

it does look a bit freakish :eek:

Angelique
March 19th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Yes, I had to have Ba'al/Wall in there! :p It's the same one I have at Stargate Intel too. :D

Think I'll just keep the smiley un-animated. :eek: :rolleyes:

emily_reich
March 19th, 2005, 09:35 PM
i love the jack/sam one cuz it looks like a heart :)

and i love that smifth pic!! i wanna use that one for a sig :) could ya post it?? :)

Angelique
March 19th, 2005, 09:39 PM
LOL, it does doesn't it! :D

Here's the pic:

http://img181.exs.cx/img181/4274/084en.jpg

Osiris-RA
March 19th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Angel ... your...sig BLOWS MY MIND. Smifth ... i need that pic!!!

Angelique
March 19th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Angel ... your...sig BLOWS MY MIND. Smifth ... i need that pic!!!
Awwww. :o :D Glad you guys like my sig so much! :D The pic is up there ^^. :D

emily_reich
March 20th, 2005, 12:00 AM
yay!! already put it in my sig :D :D

and your sig is GREAT!! it'd be good fun to put so many diff ships/thunks into my sig, but i'm too in love with my bigger pictures :p

Purpleyin
March 20th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Hi guys.

I tried my hand at Sam/Fifth and it went the way of angsty Replicarter/Fifth ficlet. Hope everyone enjoys - my first SG1 fic ever and apologise if about characterisations since I've never fully seen any Replicarter eps apart from Reckoning.

Called 'Safety', spoilers for Gemini sort of, PG-13 and by me - Purpleyin
Posted several places, so take you pick of where you prefer to read...

Its at ff.net
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2313944/1/

GW fanfic
http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/33/safety.html

And my lj too
http://www.livejournal.com/~missyvortexdv/26759.html

In fact maybe some of you might enjoy knowing there's replicarter lj fic community out there.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/replicarterfic/

emily_reich
March 20th, 2005, 12:01 PM
it's GREAT hans!! :) :) perfect characterization of replicarter as far as i'm concerned :)

Angelique
March 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
That's great Hans! :D :D

yasureubetcha
March 22nd, 2005, 04:53 AM
Hmm, put on to-read list!

(O-Ra, I love your new siggy!)

Purpleyin
March 22nd, 2005, 05:05 AM
Hi

Got some more smift planned soon (going to be posted up on my new lj community for lonely ships - check out my sig - smifth welcomed!)

But last night I went crazy with the very cool flash game south park character generator and made some Fifth ones...not entirely Smifth related but...

Love sick Unnatural Selection Fifth
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/missyvortexdv/lovesickfifth.bmp

http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/myicons/lovesickfifth.bmp

And angry New Order Part 2 Fifth
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/missyvortexdv/angryfifth.bmp

http://elnino.is-a-geek.com/hannah/myicons/angryfifth.bmp

emily_reich
March 22nd, 2005, 06:27 AM
ROFL!!! already saw 'em, but had to say in here that those are awesome!!

:D :D

yasureubetcha
March 22nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
ARGH...slowest connection ever! Can't see 'em :(. Sorry!

Purpleyin
March 22nd, 2005, 01:51 PM
ARGH...slowest connection ever! Can't see 'em :(. Sorry!

sorry, on my home server... anyway edited post to give links to the photobucket hosted versions. They appear smaller than versions uploaded for some reason I don't know but at least they should be there when others won't load. :)

yasureubetcha
March 22nd, 2005, 03:40 PM
They're gorgeous!!!

Osiris-RA
March 22nd, 2005, 03:56 PM
Great Fic Hans!! You wrote a great Replicarter character study there, far as i'm concerned.

Purpleyin
March 23rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Are there any Sam/fifth music vids?

Because I keep getting music vid ideas and think I have a good Sam/Fifth Replicarter/Fifth one, if anyone roundd here would appreciate said vid.
Was thinking of "Teribble Lie" by Nine Inch Nails

Lyrics here
http://www.lyricsdownload.com/nin-terrible-lie-lyrics.html

Anyone think its worth making?

emily_reich
March 23rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
there SOOO needs to be a smifth vid!!! :eek:

and yeah, that song would be GREAT!! :)

yasureubetcha
March 23rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
Because I keep getting music vid ideas and think I have a good Sam/Fifth Replicarter/Fifth one, if anyone roundd here would appreciate said vid.

That'd be one of the greatest things possible!

Purpleyin
March 23rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Well I guess I'll have to put that atop my vid making list then, in the top 10 of urgency...

Osiris-RA
March 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
Martouf Marty's got a Fifth vid that's really basically a Sam/Fifth vid. Very nice.

yasureubetcha
March 27th, 2005, 06:03 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/samfifth2.jpg

Osiris-RA
March 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
OMG, Too Freaking Cool!! Fifth looks a little dazed there, no? Like "oh my god, I can't believe this!!!!!" :D

yasureubetcha
March 27th, 2005, 06:34 PM
He's a kid with a crush; what else can I say? This is the way it SHOULD'VE been. :D

emily_reich
March 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
:D absolutely!! :D

love the pic! :D

yasureubetcha
March 27th, 2005, 11:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/samandfifth.jpg

yasureubetcha
March 28th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Hmm, I wrote my first ever fanfic today! :S
(About Fifth, of course!)

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/34/innocenceundone2.html

emily_reich
March 28th, 2005, 06:58 AM
wow!! lovely pics AND fanfic!! awesome! don't got time to read now, though :( dang... ok, HAVE to read that later though!! *must not forget!!*

love that sam/jack/baal/fifth!!! poor sam... so many lovely guys to choose from :p

yasureubetcha
March 28th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Just too bad for her that she passed up the best when she had him! ;) :D

Purpleyin
March 28th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Yasureubetcha - love the pics (would give rep but it won't let me yet) and off to read your fic...:)

yasureubetcha
March 28th, 2005, 07:24 PM
It's the thought that counts :D.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/h55copy.jpg

emily_reich
March 29th, 2005, 02:50 PM
i finally read the fic!! wow!! that was great!! a really good fic!! and the characterizatioin was spot on!! and you all KNOW how picky i am on that, so i LOVE this!!! :)

yasureubetcha
March 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Thankee Em!

Angelique
March 29th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Great pics Kay! :D

Purpleyin
March 30th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Thought everoyne here might like this link to a vid made by RowanD (seen on sg vid lj community)

Passive by A Perfect Circle
--Sam/Fifth/RepliCarter (Spoilers through 'Reckoning') -- Language Content Warning
http://members.cox.net/rowan_d3/passive-smaller.wmv

*Goes off to watch it now*

emily_reich
March 30th, 2005, 07:45 AM
cool!! *downloads* thanks hans :D

yasureubetcha
March 30th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Darn these classes! Not good for anything. Have to watch it later, if GW is still on :S.

yasureubetcha
April 2nd, 2005, 12:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/samsep.jpg

My new Smifth pic...and off to watch that vid!

Osiris-RA
April 2nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
OMG .... That is too cool!!! May I just say you have been spending way too much time with the paintshop? But It's worth it!! *applause*

emily_reich
April 2nd, 2005, 02:51 PM
absolutely!! well worth it!! :) :)

scaryperson
April 2nd, 2005, 11:49 PM
*sigh* I don't post enough here either.......Love the dynamic between Sam and Fifth, and you all already know i love Yasureubetcha's pic.......grr to you Kayli :p

Love ya really! And the picture is still brilliant!

--Tan

yasureubetcha
April 2nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Well, I changed my--I mean FIFTH'S post on your forum...you're not a jerk of an admin after all (I was half afraid you'd delete the account or something!)

scaryperson
April 3rd, 2005, 12:27 AM
lol, i'm not that cruel, fair enough, i change passwords, and edit wars, but i'm teasing, i'm not cruel...

I need Smifth in my sig somewhere....

--Tan

yasureubetcha
April 3rd, 2005, 12:58 AM
Doesn't everyone :D?

emily_reich
April 3rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
yes, yes... i think they do :p :p :D

yasureubetcha
April 5th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Well, it's not exclusively Smifth but this thread needs a major bump...and it is related. So yeah...the sig with a spoiler that is therefore useless! But I put most of a night into it, so here goes. (Spoiler for Threads contained within...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/brokenhearts2.jpg

emily_reich
April 5th, 2005, 02:24 AM
awww!!! i love it, kay!!!! :) :) how is it a spoiler, though?? :S

yasureubetcha
April 5th, 2005, 02:29 AM
That Sam ends up breaking Pete's heart.

Angelique
April 11th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Yes Em, you didn't know that as many times as you've watched Threads??? :rolleyes:

(What page was this on anyway???)

yasureubetcha
April 11th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Page 3...I shudder to think where it must've been in G.D. before the shift :S.

Thanks for the revival Ang!

Angelique
April 11th, 2005, 06:00 AM
NP :D . Now lets try to keep it on page one or at least two. :rolleyes:

yasureubetcha
April 11th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Hmmm...what shall we discuss?

Perhaps Replicarter...she's almost like the "child" of the Fifth/Sam 'ship.
One heck of a dysfunctional family...her mother's looks, and her father's temperment :D.

Did Fifth make her to love him, or as a tool to conquer the galaxy, or both?

Angelique
April 11th, 2005, 06:22 AM
I'd say both, but only the last one worked. :(

yasureubetcha
April 11th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Yeah...sadly :(.

I think he gave her the shape he did partly because it would make Sam more sympathetic and more vulnerable to her, but there was definitely a much more personal component. Plus it could've been partly revenge on Sam as well; it gave him an object of his anger as well as his affection. Plus it put "Sam" in a position of dependence and vulnerability, and it gave him another chance to make her (in the form of Replicarter) love him. Poor Fifth! I wish that tearful MSN smiley was here :(...the purple sad face is so inadequate to express Fifth awwww-dom.

emily_reich
April 11th, 2005, 10:41 AM
awww!! yes, poor fifth!! i agree.... i really think he made replicarter BOTH as someone he could love, but also someone he could control and teach to rule the galaxy with him... remembering of course that he was the one always shunned in unnatural selection by the other human-form replicators, methinks he wanted to the dominant one for a change... too bad it backfired and she killed him!! :( :(

Angelique
April 12th, 2005, 03:44 AM
*sniff, sniff* POOR FIFTH!!! :( :( I felt so sorry for him! :( :( (We REALLY need a crying smiley here.)

Angelique
April 19th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Well, it looks like Kay's not going to bump this thread like she said she was. :p So, I'll just bump with this pic I made. :p It's not that good, I know. :rolleyes:

http://img260.echo.cx/img260/2269/smifth5zj.jpg

emily_reich
April 19th, 2005, 09:34 AM
OMG!! i love that ang!! :) :) it's great!!!! :) :)

yasureubetcha
April 19th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I was GOING to...then I fell asleep :o.

Ang, that's lovely! :D :D :D

Angelique
April 20th, 2005, 02:36 AM
I was GOING to...then I fell asleep :o.
And what about the day after??? You told me you where going to bump it 3 days ago! :p

yasureubetcha
April 21st, 2005, 10:47 PM
As Ang keeps reminding me, here is the Smifth pic I FINALLY finished :p.

The link is for non-SG bodies, but it's all decent :D.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/gatewarsfifth2.jpg

(SG source pics from Abydos Gate (http://stargate-sg1.hu).)

Angelique
April 22nd, 2005, 06:28 AM
ROFL, Thor look so funny! :P

Merrin_Delaney
April 22nd, 2005, 06:32 AM
Aahh!!! Great, Kay!!

It's perfect! :D

emily_reich
April 22nd, 2005, 10:40 AM
ROFL!!! that's great, kay!! :D :D hehe! i love it! :D

yasureubetcha
April 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Sam is awesome; Fifth is awesome; Em, post here!!!

OK, now I have to edit and make this post some kinda on-topic :D. (Not to mention grammatically correct :S.)

*Looks around for Smifth pics she hasn't posted yet...*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/samfifthpotential.jpg

emily_reich
April 26th, 2005, 12:59 PM
hehe!!! well you won kay :D :D and yes! sam is awesome; fifth is awesome!! :p

WEEEEEEEE!!!

4000th post!!!!!!!!

gatebee
April 26th, 2005, 01:01 PM
amazing 4000 .....great job..........now the next 4000 shouldn't be a problem
definitley Sam is awesome.....hooray to your 4000
bows to greatness

gatebee
April 26th, 2005, 01:04 PM

that pic is so great...rlol...thanks for sharing

Osiris-RA
April 26th, 2005, 01:11 PM
hehe!!! well you won kay :D :D and yes! sam is awesome; fifth is awesome!! :p

WEEEEEEEE!!!

4000th post!!!!!!!!

!!!CONGRATULATIONS, EMILY!!!

*Fanfare*

Osiris-RA
April 26th, 2005, 01:15 PM

Wow!! You did that?! *want's pic making tips from the master* That is too cool!

Somehow I got through all of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back (or whatever it's called). I was then inspired to slip in my Starwars Battlefront disc and join the battle against the dark side. For once, I was fighting alongside Luke!! But really, when you see Darth out on the battelfield with those hollow breathing noises .. you get sucked into the dark side ... but then there's the gremlin- I mean Yoda to pull you back and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yep.

That pic is tooo cool!!! I have to go play Battlefront now. See you on Yavin 4!!

:D

Angelique
April 26th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Weeeeeeeeeee!
Congrats Em!
and
Weeeeeeee!
1,200th!!!
http://img12.echo.cx/img12/2025/9999rq.gif http://img12.echo.cx/img12/6334/72yh.gif http://img121.echo.cx/img121/8125/ballon010qv.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/8581/bouncy2ma.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/1766/dancecpatch5aj.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/9265/dancedisco9mc.gifhttp://img12.echo.cx/img12/8905/happy4tk.gif http://img12.echo.cx/img12/3189/inclassable381gu.gif http://img86.exs.cx/img86/7803/dancetap9ng.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/9150/dancetwist8qp.gifhttp://img12.echo.cx/img12/7880/dance27xw.gif http://img86.exs.cx/img86/8831/highfive3qw.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/6910/streamer9ur.gifhttp://img86.exs.cx/img86/773/bouncer0do.gifhttp://img121.echo.cx/img121/2269/cake4qp.gifhttp://img12.echo.cx/img12/2829/dancwe9kp.gif http://img121.echo.cx/img121/7792/gateau0va.gif http://img121.echo.cx/img121/7043/party60bc.gif

yasureubetcha
April 26th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Wow!! You did that?! *want's pic making tips from the master* That is too cool!
Somehow I got through all of StarWars: The Empire Strikes Back (or whatever it's called). I was then inspired to slip in my Starwars Battlefront disc and join the battle against the dark side. For once, I was fighting alongside Luke!! But really, when you see Darth out on the battelfield with those hollow breathing noises .. you get sucked into the dark side ... but then there's the gremlin- I mean Yoda to pull you back and I'm babbling, aren't I? Yep.

That pic is tooo cool!!! I have to go play Battlefront now. See you on Yavin 4!!

Embrace the Dark Side, O-Ra...it is your DEStiny :D.

Fifth to Replicarter: I am your father...
Replicarter: So that rules out THAT 'ship, then.
Fifth: I mean...I am your father in a figurative sense.
Replicarter: Huh?
Fifth: Uh...[waves hand] You don't want to betray me. You want to go home and rethink your life :p.

emily_reich
April 26th, 2005, 02:32 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay, you gettin' green :D

Angelique
April 26th, 2005, 03:44 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay, you gettin' green :D
Not one that says "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee" I hope. :p

emily_reich
April 26th, 2005, 04:09 PM
ROFL!!! nah, that woulda been evil and mean! *cough* ;)

Angelique
April 26th, 2005, 04:55 PM
ROFL!!! nah, that woulda been evil and mean! *cough* ;)
Wouldn't it though? ;) :p

Merrin_Delaney
April 29th, 2005, 11:58 AM
*cough*

Is this the Smifth Ship Thread? Yes? Uhm... hi *waves*

My name is Missy... err Merrin and I accidently converted myself :o

I didn't mean to, but.. there ya go. Becuz... SAM AND FIFTH ARE TEH CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

yasureubetcha
April 29th, 2005, 12:03 PM
*Hugs Merrin...*

They are, aren't they?
Now how many Ba'al people left to convert? :p

Merrin_Delaney
April 29th, 2005, 12:09 PM

They are. *nodnod*
That scene on the RepliShip when he's touching her hair.... I just wanted it to be canon.
I dun know why but at that moment I thought: IF only it would all work out!!! IF ONLY!!! :S

yasureubetcha
April 29th, 2005, 12:21 PM

They are. *nodnod*
That scene on the RepliShip when he's touching her hair.... I just wanted it to be canon.
I dun know why but at that moment I thought: IF only it would all work out!!! IF ONLY!!! :S

Oh man, I know...it makes ya wish it could've worked, and completely alter Sam's character, if that's what it would take.

And he still loves her, even after she left him. That's so heartbreaking, especially when she says she'll NEVER love him :(... [insert sobbing smiley here]

emily_reich
April 29th, 2005, 04:38 PM
*cough*

I didn't mean to, but.. there ya go. Becuz... SAM AND FIFTH ARE TEH CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeee!!! we converted missy!! :D :D :D ya know, why is it sam's so much cuter with the "baddies"???? :p :p

OT here, but ya know, just noticed... i FINALLY stopped typing "teh" EVERY time it was supposed to be "the" recently and now i come across a bunch of people who do it on purpose!!! LOL!!

yasureubetcha
April 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Y'know, I don't usually TYPE it, but I often think "teh" instead of "the..."

I think I've been spending too much time online lately, with "teh" typoes of DOOOOOOOOOOM...

Anyway, Gemini tonight! And when I saw Fifth being so tender with Replicarter, I would've cried...if my head wasn't feeling wrapped in cotton balls from a late night, a 5 page paper, and a cold :S. But I still loved it!
And Replicarter...I wouldn't have minded her being evil, as long as she was evil with Fifth! When she called him weak, and looked at him so disdainfully :S...I know he's evil now, but maybe having someone actually love him would have made him better. I don't know, I just wanted to kiss his evil heart and put a band-aid on it :(.

Angelique
April 29th, 2005, 08:43 PM
*cough*

Weeee! Missy's here! :D They are so cute together! :D

emily_reich
April 30th, 2005, 02:58 AM
adorable!!! :) :)

and i totally agree on gemini kay!!!! i REALLY wish they could have been evil TOGETHER!!! it could have been brilliant!! :o :o

yasureubetcha
April 30th, 2005, 03:37 PM
"Join me, and we will rule the galaxy as..."

Although come to think of it, Replicarter DID lose her hand...:D

Can you TELL I'm a bit impatient for May 19? :D
(Revenge of the Sith comes out May 19, for anybody who thinks they're "too cool" to freak over Star Wars...:p)

emily_reich
April 30th, 2005, 04:13 PM
ROFL!! i can't wait either, kay!!! :D :D

when did she lose her hand?? :S *needs to rewatch some stuffs, methinks... :p*

yasureubetcha
May 4th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Well friends...since it has (at least in my time zone, which is as Teal'c says, "The only reality of consequence,";)) become the fifth day of the fifth month of the fifth year of the millenium, (not the FIFTH millenium, but as close as we'll get :p) perhaps it is time Fifth got some love on Gateworld!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/pendragon2008/fscopy.jpg

Angelique
May 4th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Well friends...since it has (at least in my time zone, which is as Teal'c says, "The only reality of consequence,";)) become the fifth day of the fifth month of the fifth year of the millenium, (not the FIFTH millenium, but as close as we'll get :p)
aka, Your Birthday. :D Happy Birthday Kay! :D
http://img212.echo.cx/img212/6457/fifth5ui.th.jpg (http://img212.echo.cx/my.php?image=fifth5ui.jpg)

emily_reich
May 4th, 2005, 09:59 PM
weee!!! FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A TI!!!!!! :D :D :D

dia de fifth!!! y cinco de mayo tambien!! :D :D

is that why ya love fifth, kay?? ;) cuz his name is your birthday?? :p :D :D

yasureubetcha
May 4th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Naw, it's because he's sweet, and gorgeous, and whumped, and...*thunk.*

But that's a perk :D.

Osiris-RA
May 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
weee!!! FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A TI!!!!!! :D :D :D

dia de fifth!!! y cinco de mayo tambien!! :D :D

is that why ya love fifth, kay?? ;) cuz his name is your birthday?? :p :D :D
omg - I just realized - My B-day is on the Fifth too!! *dances* Geez - the only thing that could make this better is if he was an aquarian! *sighs dreamily*

Osiris-RA
May 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
"Join me, and we will rule the galaxy as..."

Although come to think of it, Replicarter DID lose her hand...:D

Can you TELL I'm a bit impatient for May 19? :D
(Revenge of the Sith comes out May 19, for anybody who thinks they're "too cool" to freak over Star Wars...:p)
Y'know, I just might go to see Darth Vader on a giant screen. I'm sorry, that guy is so cool! Ever run alongside him on Yavin 4 or Tatooine shooting at Jedi Rebels in a fight for complet control of the command posts and soon the galaxy?? It's too sweet!!!! You can hear him breathing!! *hollow breaths*

yasureubetcha
May 4th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I can actually imagine a lot of DV/Fifth parallels...I really really really wish he could've turned back to the light side, though! He DID let Sam go in New Order...

emily_reich
May 4th, 2005, 10:18 PM
ROFL!!!!

...my b-day isn't so lucky :p 22nd... :S NOTHING special on the 22nd :p :D

Angelique
May 4th, 2005, 10:22 PM
ROFL!!!!

...my b-day isn't so lucky :p 22nd... :S NOTHING special on the 22nd :p :D
Mine is UN-lucky! the 13th. :D

Osiris-RA
May 12th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Poor boy, can't seem to keep himself away. (http://www.stargatesg1971.com/unnaturalselection2/caps/108.html) :D I had to!

emily_reich
May 12th, 2005, 11:13 PM
awww... love that piccy o-ra! :D :D

Angelique
May 26th, 2005, 11:20 PM
See? Kay leaves and the thread DIES! :(

A repost! :D
http://img279.echo.cx/img279/2158/smifth20at.jpg

Angelique
May 30th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Time to bump the thread....AGAIN! Kay!! Where are you!?!?! :rolleyes:

http://img170.echo.cx/img170/9060/smifth23ol.jpg

yasureubetcha
May 30th, 2005, 01:27 PM
ANG!!!! I love that pic!!!! But WHERE is Fifth in your sig Ang? :p

Nobody is as supurb as he :D.

Angelique
May 30th, 2005, 02:12 PM
ANG!!!! I love that pic!!!! But WHERE is Fifth in your sig Ang? :p
I'll make another. :P

Osiris-RA
June 6th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Oy-this can't be right, last post May 30?????? PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

*waves new sig around*

People??? Hello???

yasureubetcha
June 6th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Kudos to you BOTH for the new siggies! Love it, O-Ra!!!! :D

I'm trying to snatch some time with the library comps this week to make me a new Fifth/Smifth sig, but circumstances always seem to conspire *kicks RL* :p.

Angelique
June 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM
LOVE the new sig O-Ra! :DLooks like replicator blocks. :P

but circumstances always seem to conspire *kicks RL* :p .
http://img18.echo.cx/img18/945/tealc7nk.gifRL

Angelique
June 25th, 2005, 10:19 PM
More fly by pics.:P

http://img91.echo.cx/img91/5994/smifth9vf.jpg