SeaQuest : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SeaQuest : Discussion/Appreciation

this is only for positive discussion, complainers saying they disliked the show are OFF TOPIC. this is for people who loved it, or at the least liked it .

i really loved seaquest when i was younger. i even wrote to the woodshole oceanagraphic institute for a school science project i was so into it

any other seaquest fans out there?

*Mod insert*

To ALL:

As of January 2009,there are no "Pro" or Anti" threads,just "open" discussion threads with the purpose of civil discussion,and a freer exchange of views .
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 July 2009, 11:40 PM. Reason: see Mod note .:)

Just like sliders caught it here and there
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Just like sliders caught it here and there
      Same here...i seen it every once and awhile....it was ok
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Is Seaquest and Seaquest DSV the same - or is DSV a spinoff?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Is Seaquest and Seaquest DSV the same - or is DSV a spinoff?
          Seaquest and Seaquest DSV are the same. DSV = Deep Submergence Vessel (i think...its been a long time lol). the first two seasons were called Seaquest DSV and the third was called Seaquest 2032

Comment

i LOVED SeaQuest DSV when i was younger. I still like it, but it isn't on tv anymore

Comment

*comes crashing into the thread* OW that hurt!

Oh yea I loved it, esp cos it had the Late Jon Brandis.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                *comes crashing into the thread* OW that hurt!

Oh yea I loved it, esp cos it had the Late Jon Brandis.
                yeah he was one of the best characters, its too bad he passed away

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                  yeah he was one of the best characters, its too bad he passed away
                  Yea, it is. He was depressed cos his carrer (SP?) was going no where.

He did get a tiny role, whiched ended up in the cutting room. I saw one of his movies shortly after hearing of his death, I felt said. He had the talent, but he needed time to get the right roles.

I still miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                    Yea, it is. He was depressed cos his carrer (SP?) was going no where.

He did get a tiny role, whiched ended up in the cutting room. I saw one of his movies shortly after hearing of his death, I felt said. He had the talent, but he needed time to get the right roles.

I still miss him.
                    omg, you mean the actor died? or just the character he was playing. *hopes its only the character*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                      omg, you mean the actor died? or just the character he was playing. *hopes its only the character*
                      no, the actor died, Jonathon Brandis, back in 2003

Comment

OMG!! *cries* i didn't even know that.. how did he die?
                        i like him sooo much
                        he was really young, how old was he?

Comment

OMG!! *cries* i didn't even know that.. how did he die?
                          i like him sooo much
                          he was really young, how old was he?
                          i think he was like 27. i just found out about it myself a few months ago , so i dont know how he died, google it i guess. but it is sad

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                            i think he was like 27. i just found out about it myself a few months ago , so i dont know how he died, google it i guess. but it is sad
                            young guy. I just googled it and omg look what i found

Date of death (details)
                            12 November 2003
                            Los Angeles, California, USA. (suicide)

Comment

young guy. I just googled it and omg look what i found
                              aww thats sad. he was a really good actor. seaquest was great. he was also in neverending story 2 which was good

Comment

Working...
                              X