Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you draw the stargate wormhole on everything you can

Comment

if you say digit one encoded when you dial a phone number, you just might be a gate head
      anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

you just might be gate head when you try to make a replicator out of LEGOs

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          when you draw the stargate wormhole on everything you can
          when you come up with this;

ie. earth gate symbol, and the gate symbol of the second stargate on earth

and you write it on every piece of paper to send subliminal messages to your classmates enticing them to watch stargate

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
            when you come up with this;

ie. earth gate symbol, and the gate symbol of the second stargate on earth

and you write it on every piece of paper to send subliminal messages to your classmates enticing them to watch stargate
            that is nice drawing. wish I could do drawings on my computer

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
              Dont know if its been mentioned before....

When you visit a museum and take a mysterious snake shape found a mummy's forehead as proof the Gou'ald were really in ancient egypt...

Check out the link below, is part of an exhibition at the British Museum in London.
              http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/co...button=summary

oooooo

*shivers*

freaky!!!!!

Comment

you might me a gate head if you contemplated carving a stargate out of a chunk of styrafoam

Comment

when you take a dougnaut and spin it round then stop, take a bite and say chevron one engaged! blowing crumbs everywhere and you continue to do so until you finish the dougnaut ( or your mum yells at you for spilling crumbies!)

(BRITS)
                  when you think of writing to neil buchanan on art attack and asking him if he thought he could make a life sized staff weapon from toliet paper, PVA glue, and acrilyc paint

Comment

You find yourself humming the stargate theme when in an elevator.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

At random times of day or in the middle of conversations you start laughing involuntarily, because you just thought (for no reason) of something Jack once said.

I often find this happening as I walk to class; random people I don't know probably think I'm either a really friendly person or laughing at them...

You're up all night working on 'shippy Sam/Jack photoshops, because there are so many ideas to work with...even though you're ardently anti.
                      Last edited by yasureubetcha; 02 March 2005, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                        (BRITS)
                        when you think of writing to neil buchanan on art attack and asking him if he thought he could make a life sized staff weapon from toliet paper, PVA glue, and acrilyc paint
                        Even though i am aussie i still understand that.

ROFL. But you forgot a vital component of every art attack creation. The cardboard insert of the toilet paper, or as it's said on the show "Loo Roll".

EDIT - I have one to add.

When you download skins for every counterstrike weapon, so the are the guns used on the show.
                        Last edited by macktheknife; 02 March 2005, 07:37 PM.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

You find yourself thinking of Teal'c every time you say "Indeed."
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13
                            you might me a gate head if you contemplated carving a stargate out of a chunk of styrafoam
                            I HAVE done it. I was trying to figure out what to give to my new little last Christmas, I stoped pass his room and saw the screensaver from SGC on his computer. That night, went to Walmart, bought 2 6 in stryrofome disks, an extacto set and some paint and spent the next week (including two nights at work) carving and painting a Stargate and base. (if you're intrested; contact me and I help you out)

Now for new ones:

Plan on carving a DHD for next year's Christmas present

Manage to get roommate hooked on it

In Mod Civ History, see Goul and think Go'uld

After finding the words to Stargate- force parents to sit down and listen to it

After hearing Jamie O'Neal's new song "Trying to find Atlantis" at work and you start talking out loud to yourself about how she looking in the wrong galaxacy (my job is night auditor at a local hotel)

You get mad that people keep interputing you while trying to watch "Atlantis"

When a roommate see you watching something on tv that he doesn't reconize and look to have small ships (like pudle-jumper size) askes "Stargate?"

And finally- having long discussions one post at a time on GateWorld about anything from Stargate.

:EDIT: You realize after hitting the submit button that the main reason you hit the button is becuase you realized that you spent a long time on this one thread and you wanted to move one to see what else had updated.
                            Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
                            "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
                            "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
                            ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
                            McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
                            "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

when some one ask how u did that and you say magnets

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Pal
                                Manage to get roommate hooked on it
                                Working on that one...though she revealed to me the other day that even after the few episodes she's seen, she already thinks Jack and Sam should hook up, so I'm wondering what I did wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X