You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy_mo
    when the only reason (slight exageration) why you go on the trip of a life time to NASA texas for 10 days (missing two eps of SG-1) is because you think you may discover a secret room where the stargate/X 302/3 is hidden or overhear a quiet conversation where 'sierra gulf charlie' feature heavily.
    Originally posted by tauripeg
    i found that so amusing and something that i can imagine doing myself.
    Saddly no such room was found but i did do a lot of cool stuff!!!!

back to topic

when the longest you can go with out talking about stargate is less than an hour (unless asleep)

when the longest you can go without thinking about stargate is 15 mins (even durring the simpsons you think 'why can't they show the ep with SG-1 on??')

when in less than three steps you can link any object/person/mineral/animal/veg. to the show

Comment

When you go to to an air show at the local Air Force Base and you try to sneak a peek into one of the hangers to see if there is an F-302 in there!

When you're driving around looking at other license plates to try to find SG related ones!

Elevators are such a PITA!

Read my fanfic here:True Nature

Comment

Originally posted by SGFlutegirl
        When you're driving around looking at other license plates to try to find SG related ones!
        Ooo! My license plate starts with "DHD" I always brag to my friends about it... but they don't get it.
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

When it's Ash Wednesday and a group of people coming out of church with black marks on their foreheads make you want to yell "Jaffa Kree!"
          Co-President of F.O.R.D. My SG-1 Slashfiction MyLiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816
            When it's Ash Wednesday and a group of people coming out of church with black marks on their foreheads make you want to yell "Jaffa Kree!"
            ROTFLMAO!!! I thought about the Jaffa tattoos as I was leaving mass at lunch!! LOL! That's bad... really bad... Off to confession, I guess!

Comment

not catholic myself but oddly it gave me an idea for a few more:

If you ever actually have an ornate medallion that is suppose to go around your neck but occastionally you wear it on your head or hand trying to make it a hand device...

If you actually speak some Gou'ld and half of your friends actually understand what you are saying....

if you never finish a fanfic because the plotbunnies are getting out of control and you create several OC's just for Daniel/OC romances...
              -you know your crazy right?
              -...yes
              -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Originally posted by wraith816

ROFLMAO!!! (is it bad for me to be laughing at this as a church-goer )

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                you know the words to the stargate theme tune ( from season 4 directors commentary )

...and you sing it either out loud or in your head every time you hear the theme song....

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey
                  Thor stops being a tall blonde guy.
                  And Pegasus is not just a flying horse.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Hey

OH MY GOD just read thru this thread and its like someone has been watching everything i do and writing it down.

so i must confess im guilty as charged

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

... Whenver you have dinner you make a face on a plate with sauce and scream "WACKO!"

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                        ... Whenver you have dinner you make a face on a plate with sauce and scream "WACKO!"
                        lol
                        i think ive done most of the things listed here but not that...at least not yet anyway

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee

OH MY GOD just read thru this thread and its like someone has been watching everything i do and writing it down.

I'll second that one anyway....

I once was watching SG-1 on tv with one of my friends and during the ad break he went to make coffee and instead of yelling his name,I yelled "Jack" instead...

But its ok, he's used to it by now... lol

meh

Comment

Originally posted by swizzlestick
                            Originally posted by Qtyled

lol
                            i think ive done most of the things listed here but not that...at least not yet anyway
                            he he...i did that at a friends house once and they were all like....wow...

and now my cousin's hooked on saying that and all the other Jackisms!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

When you get sent to go work on somone's house and find the eye symbol Ra used on the iron gate and start screaming at your coworkers to let you have one of their cell phone so that you can call the SGC.

*Note the house had other mystical symbols as well but the big eye symbol on the black gate contrasting against the yellow house was just priceless. When I can get my camera working again I will go back and take a picture and do a thread like System lords hidden lair or something like that.

Comment

Your boyfriend knows not to feel ignored when you're on the phone w/him and watching Stargate at the same time.

You find yourself wishing you had a healing device when you/friends are sick.

You spend most of your time at work posting on Gateworld when you should be doing homework.
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X