No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or when you start drawing completely random gate adresses instead of taking notes in class...

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbon.Device
      How about when you start drawing glyphs on the glass in your shower...
      guilty as charged

when you think Hayes would make a good president ( or Hammond or Jack for that matter )

Comment

when you start asking yourself how many politicians are REALLY like kinsey, then shudder at the thought...

Comment

You start refering to you dog as you first prime and keep trying to dial your toilet to another planet.

Comment

When you giggle whenever any of your friends say "indeed"

When you know the answer to that crossword "up, down, charm......" being strange before Daniel answers, and even after, understand why!

You start to understand what Sam actually says

You think about what the SGC are doing, and worry about what could be happening to them next while in class

Actually now want to learn ancient, just purely to write symbols on note pages

lol, i'm guilty of all of these
            --Tan

Comment

You hum the Stargate theme whenever in an elevator.

You refer to your head as your fron.

You refer to any medication as Tritonin.

You wonder if SG-1 is the real world's version of Wormhole X-treme.

Whenever you clean your plate at a restaurant, you draw happy faces on it with the ketchep and mustard.

And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When you see Don S Davis in the John West ad and think how could he be a general saving us from the gould when he is wearing a leather jacket
                Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

The Overstock.com commercial's last line ("... and sometimes, it's all about the gold" becomes "... and sometimes it's all about the Goa'uld" and it always cracks you up... yet no one knows why.

Your physics teacher wonders why you can ramble on about wormholes and such, yet can't grasp the simplest concept of "real" physics.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Before you can get a response/comment out of your mouth, someone in the groups says "ok, lets see how she relates this to Stargate".
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

...you fantasize about being able to zat your boss.
                      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        you hear common words like "zat", "gate", "chevron", "dial", "puddle-jumper", "indeed", "WACKO!!", "prometheus", "atlantis", various commonly-used phrases like "i don't THINK so" and "oh, please", as well as various common military terms and IMMEDIATELY think of stargate
                        When you call all of the above "Having a Stargate Moment"

When your friends (who aren't Gaters yet) think you're a geek bc you can't stop bringing Stargate into the convo...

And when you sit through not only MacGyver for RDA but all his other movies (some of which are REALLY bad). And not only his movies but MS's movies (once stayed up til three for one of those--wouldn't recommend), AT's movies, and any movie with anyone from Stargate just bc that person was on the show lol.

When the Barnes and Noble people think you're a geek bc you've been in their store asking about all those really bad movies lol
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

You're watching Simpsons and you stop and say "You know...O'Neill WAS right!"
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

You watch NOVA to see how astrophysics relates to Stargate, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                              when you start asking yourself how many politicians are REALLY like kinsey, then shudder at the thought...
                              ...when you realize that the number is probably a big one!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                                You're watching Simpsons and you stop and say "You know...O'Neill WAS right!"
                                Or when the show comes on, you wonder if O'neill is watching too because you so readily relate his favorite show to yours, i.e. Stargate; SG-1

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                                X