Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your friends and pets answer to Kree

someone mentions magnets and you do your best Jack 'Magnets' impression

in the middle of studying your concentration brakes as you see words like 'relativity' and 'shroedinger'

in the middle of an chemistry EXAM you waste 10 minutes trying to work out where naquada(h) should be on the periodic table

Comment

you think to yourself - 'Pineapples?? ....Well at least it's a better cover story than Deep space radar telemetry!!!'

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
        in the middle of an chemistry EXAM you waste 10 minutes trying to work out where naquada(h) should be on the periodic table

LOL i've done this!!!!!! i couldn't remember the answers, then i saw the periodic table and started to think!!!

Comment

when you quote some one jack's one liners and you feel guilty for taking the creidt for the man's genius!!!!!

Comment

When you start to hand in your resignation every time you want to kissyour girlfriend.

When you start explaining the plots of nearly every episode to a none-gater.

When you keep playing the Stargate movie theme tune over your college radio station.

Whenever you hear the word "extreme" you have to ask why it doesn't ssay colonal oon your uniform.

When you begin planning combat exercises for your squadron and naming them things like: "Operation Tok'ra"
            Last edited by Flyboy; 05 February 2005, 02:49 AM.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

What an awesome thread I know I belong here after doing some of the stuff you guys have mentioned...Okey dokey lemme see now...

You constantly wish you had an Iris protecting your front door against unwanted guests/relatives/salespersons

You install an Iris on your door/toilet/bathtub etc.

You refer to your cell phone/PDA as a GDO

You see lego robots and think the Replicators are invading

You know that lego are Replicators in disguise

You invite your friends round and only offer then beer; claiming it to be better than food

I'll think of some more later...
              April 29th
              DONT PANIC!

Frinks Law:
              "PI IS EXACTLY THREE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Manic
                Now you're boardering on MacGyver.

When you use the word... "indeed" far too often in your everyday speech.
                GUILTY!

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                  when you are reading about egyptian history or mythology of any kind, if you hear any name like Ra, or Hathor etc... You cannot think of them as anything but system lords.
                  LOL...guilty of that too.

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    You know you're a gatehead when you insult other people by calling them a 'shol'va.'
                    ROFL.....I have done that!

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      you hear common words like "zat", "gate", "chevron", "dial", "puddle-jumper", "indeed", "WACKO!!", "prometheus", "atlantis", various commonly-used phrases like "i don't THINK so" and "oh, please", as well as various common military terms and IMMEDIATELY think of stargate
                      ...very true!

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

..when people annoy you, and your immediate reaction is to post in your journal/blog/etc......using "*zats them*", "*blasts them with staff weapon*" etc when describing how you will get your revenge.

...when you want/have already got the Stargate theme as a ringtone on your mobile phone

...when you go over your monthly download quota viewing Stargate icons on livejournal/fansites/elsewhere and then have to pay your parents/partner/flatmates back for the excess charges.
                        I recently discovered i was guilty of this......

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

when you think that armagendon just want that good despite everyone you know telling you that it was the best movie in the last ten years

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
                            ...when you want/have already got the Stargate theme as a ringtone on your mobile phone
                            heeeee heeee guilty!!!!!!

when you see a minor character from SG-1 in another show/movie/commercial your initial though is - 'ooo it's a stargate alternate reality - look there's tanith that evil snake!'

when 'Anaconda' takes a whole new level of scaryness

Comment

When you look at the headlines of a uk national
                              paper that say's potty Pete in Pentonville and you stand there grining as your mind pictures Pete Shanahan being dragged of to prison yelling "but i did'nt do it"
                              Sad, so sad!
                              ......TARA......

Comment

you are caming and spontaneously wake up saying "good morning campers"

Comment

Working...
                                X