No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even your children can carry on a very intelligent conversation using only stargate quotes
    sigpic

Comment

you're in a meeting, sitting at the head, and the table reminds you of the SGC meeting room table and you're the General... ); then the door opens and you think ... kawoosh there is a team coming home...

(happened to me today
      General, just say the word and we're ready, in ten, no five, heck we're ready now!!

Comment

when you want to apply to the American Air Force for work experience, but when you realise it will never happen a tear comes to your eye.

Comment

when your are p....d cause real life is interfering with you ablility to thunk in the thunk threads at gateworld.

Like now I gotta go and get organize my kids for a weekend away at my best friends house.

Comment

When your 4 year old son hums both the Stargate and Atlantis themes and knows the difference!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

When you call your parents "Ha'takka", your computer "Shol'va", and your dog "Mikta".
              Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

When you see episodes of The Outer Limits repeating on Sci Fi and keep recognizing all the locations from Stargate.
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

.....when you go to sleep, you dream about Sam & Jack finally getting together!

Comment

When you're absolutely certain that the company you work for is monitoring your internet usage and you come to Gateworld and post anyway.
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

When you find you have a scar on the back of your head that looks like Earth's point of origin symbol, and you have no idea how it got there.

I do, it scared the crap out of my parental unit.

Comment

When you play Half-Life: Counterstrike online, and ONLY use the MP5 or P90. Wishing the entire time that the server allowed Zats.

Comment

....you have a scar on the back of your neck that looks like an insertion wound.

Comment

...you just have to buy 5th Avenue bars. (movie)

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                              ....you have a scar on the back of your neck that looks like an insertion wound.
                              that's just creepy my dear.....

when you desperately wish you were in Vancouver right now at the Con.
                              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Daniel: Oh! You see?
                              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

...when your incapable of not calling people you don't like a "Pain in the Mikta"

Comment

Working...
                                X