No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you make your puppy a Gou'ld in your siggy...
    -you know your crazy right?
    -...yes
    -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_babe1
      when you make your puppy a Gou'ld in your siggy...
      Wow my dear. Just, wow.....
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When you look up "preposition" in a dictionary just so you can shout at someone when they end a sentence with one..
        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
          When you look up "preposition" in a dictionary just so you can shout at someone when they end a sentence with one..
          I did that!

You have an SG-related sig for every day of the week .

You take 'ship so seriously that you watch Threads before heading off to debate politics, just to get into combat-mode beforehand.

You see one of the actors in another show and shout that he/she is cheating on Sam/Jack/Pete/Ishta.

Comment

Like the other night I had a dream that I needed to rescue some people who were being held hostage on a boat. And who were the hostage keepers? Ninja Jaffa! Aahhh!
            "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

When you see the beginning of Snow Dogs on tv while randomly flipping around, stop dead, and go "It's Teal'c with an AFRO!
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

the only lullaby that quietens the baby is "stargate its a great big whirl ...."

you actually understand what Oma Desala is talking about
                sigpic

Comment

someone posts a question asking which ep a quote is from and you can't remember cos you spend too much time on GW and not enough watching your SG1 dvd's!
                  sigpic

Comment

When....you come to Gateworld to see what's new and there isn't anything new and you are bummed but still hang out on the site thinking something will show up.
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

...Or no one's on so you start posting things just to see some activity...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                        When....you come to Gateworld to see what's new and there isn't anything new and you are bummed but still hang out on the site thinking something will show up.
                        Im guilty of that...
                        JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                        VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                        MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                        LANDRY
                        : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                        Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                        Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                        Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by 6thMonolith
                          Im guilty of that...
                          Ditto
                          "Great, last time I faced myself I ended up kicking my own ass." -Sheppard
                          "Didn't I order you to get a life?" -Jack O'Neill

Comment

when you come to Gateworld just to look at all the new siggy banners for ideas
                            -you know your crazy right?
                            -...yes
                            -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

you have twin baby girls and you actually consider naming them "Samantha" and "Carter"....and your husband thinks it's a great idea.....

Comment

having your sig engraved on a frameless crystal (the olympic rings below)
                                . . . .. . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X