You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zelazny
    ...you count the days, hours, minutes, and even seconds until all the glitches after the GateWorld Forum move are worked out. *checks watch*
    As a programmer, I can promise you there will always be glitches, and that is a solid fact.
    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
      As a programmer, I can promise you there will always be glitches, and that is a solid fact.
      Yes, I know, but that doesn't make them any less frustrating.
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

When you catch an ep of Night Visions on Sci Fi this morning that was filmed on a particular university and go, "hey, it's the Tollan homeworld!"
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

You have your own SG website!

You quote stargate everywhere you go

You made a lifesize stargate to put in your bedroom

You're convinced its real

You walked through your mirror thinking its the quantum mirror

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you look at the word Teal (as in the colour) and think it just looks wrong ... I did this yesterday =O\

I'm getting worse.
            I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

1.You refer to your mother-in-law as a Goa'uld.

2.And tell her that YOU are the only System Lord in THIS family.

And....you have converted 2 ranking NASA Physicists/Program Managers and several JPL Physicists/Engineers into Gateheads, who come over EVERY Friday night for Potluck and 2 hours of Stargate.

Beat that one!
              Last edited by Livi2Jack; 06 April 2005, 09:01 PM.
              Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Livi2Jack, I like your sig. Thank you for the next one:

- When you question the existance of plan B before you even agree to anything...
                This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

>>>Livi2Jack, I like your sig. Thank you for the next one.<<<<

Obviously you are a person of discernment and breeding....but I was just quoting Jack.
                  Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

when you're friends tell you you're talking about Stargate to much and one of them also is a huge fan of the show. <she happens to be in love with Daniel>
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

When you enter this forum and are not automatically logged in. You go into a panic trying to remember your password, or where it might be. (Happened today)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Lol that happened to me.

When your boyfriend (who also watches Stargate) is concerned that you're becoming too obsessed, and you have to bite your tongue constantly not to talk about it!
                        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

When you start re-watching episodes just to see bloopers you'd missed before (a la RDA throwing his script (unsuccessfully) out of frame in The Serpent's Lair).
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            When you enter this forum and are not automatically logged in. You go into a panic trying to remember your password, or where it might be. (Happened today)

Ack! I hate it when that happens! I usually end up creating like a new account or something.
                            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

When you bring up a Stargatte transcript to look for a quote, and end up reading the whole script. That just happened to me, took me about 50 minutes. Window of Oppertunity, really good episode

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                              The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

...you get a DVR because the *%(#&%%^#*% VCR always messed up recording the new shows on Friday! *&%^(*^% VCR!!!
                                "It moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy."

-- P. Diddy in an infomercial for Proactiv skin care

Comment

Working...
                                X