You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidNetk
    You name your four fish Jack, Samantha, Daniel, and Teal'c.

You train your dog to sit using the command, "Rover! KREE!"

When Rover refuses to Kree, you brand him a traitor, burn his house, and drive his wife and pups into the slums.

* these were stolen from http://www.stormpages.com/cccarters...ab/Toomuch.html
    and
    http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?t=2029
    Okay, the whole thing was WAY too funny (and some a little to close to home ), but I particularly enjoyed these ones. We're getting a new puppy tomorrow and his name is going to be Murray (per Point of No Return-it just seemed like an excellent dog name), and after reading this, I am SO going to teach him how to "KREE" (except I think I'm going to use it for "come" instead of "sit").

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
      You watch episodes with a notebook to write down witty things Jack and McKay say.
      SG1 and SGA are the only shows you watch on TV.
      actually, that comes to mind as obsessed and in need of a psyciotrist. jk
      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Speaking of gateheads... I woke up this morning shouting "Kree! Shak'ti'qua, Shol'va?! Vi'toi." (and some more that I can't remember). I looked it up, and appearantly it means "Kree! What are you doing, traitor?! Give me that." I didn't even know I knew those words, scary!
        Now who's the gatehead

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
          I didn't even know I knew those words, scary!
          When you know enough Ancient Egyptian to speak Goa'uld fluently and you've only picked it up from the show, you've watched way too much Statgate.
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
            actually, that comes to mind as obsessed and in need of a psyciotrist. jk
            Okay, in the interest of showing that I don't need a psychiatrist I use the quotes to help me in my writing. I have a whole notebook of quotes for this purpose. As for the only shows I watch....well...it's Stagate or reality TV where I am.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
            ---------------------------------------------
            ---------------------------------------------
            Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

http://www.gaters.net/showthread.php?t=2029

When someone says "Michael Shanks? Who's that?" they are forced to sedate you.
              Oh I'm busted. What a great list, and like Alaskhah said, a little close to home.

Comment

you see a commercial for aquarium of the pacific and get excited because you think you're looking at an event horizon from stargate

Comment

if your more worried about the seige pt 3 then your
                  june exams
                  anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

your butt is now and will be forver known as Mikta

you made a t-shirt that says i *heart* jaffa cus you coulndt find one anywhere.

Your cell phone voice mail says: I am off on a very important mission through the stargate......leave a message and i will try to relay a message back to you through the tokra spy in your ranks.

You call all doctors Napoleanic power mongers

you debate yourself over which to eat: red or blue jello
                    (i just like to get both and mix 'em together cus i like both of them and can never make up my mind!)

you know all the writers/producers/directors/actors/guest actors by their name, occupation, marital status, tax bracket and social security numbers

You completly spaz out when someone says "stargate, what the heck is that!" Then you calmly tell them to go suck a lemon!

When you are pissed off at your pet you scream "Sparky, KREE!!"
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

When your cell phone voice mail says: I'm currently off-world. Please leave a message after the kawoosh.

When you learn your dog to sit, stand, play dead, eat, walk, run, etc.. by only saying KREE..

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Whenever you see an earlier episode with Doc Fraiser in it a tear comes to your eye....

Comment

When SG-1 stops being a Mobile Suit Gundam. <I have no idea how many people will actually get this reference.>
                          Last edited by Wandering Tamer; 07 April 2005, 04:16 PM.
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

...you have dreams of posting on the Gateworld Forum.

...you have nightmares that the GateWorld Forum is indefinitely down or closed.

Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

...your post doesn't post, and you freak out!
                              Save us from danger, save us from evil
                              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

...you swear if you get the System Message: The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. ONE more time....

...you count the days, hours, minutes, and even seconds until all the glitches after the GateWorld Forum move are worked out. *checks watch*

Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Working...
                                X