• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverRider
    When you start dreaming of plots while sleeping
    Guilty of that one there

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
      When you are completely bored with TV except when you watch a Stargate Episode. I don't know what I am going to do until this fall.
      Yeah SG-1 and Atlantis are my two hours of TV a week.

Also, you have a vanity plate for your car that reads: STARG8.
      That's from the movie people!

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
      ---------------------------------------------
      ---------------------------------------------
      Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

When you're not really paying attention to your TV until your head snaps up at a character named "Carter O'Neill."
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

You know you're a gatehead when you start making 10+ page lession plans to explain the Goa'uld to your friends and how they differ from just snake people.
          JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
          VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
          MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
          LANDRY
          : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
          Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
          Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
          Mmm... Green...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
            When you start dreaming of plots while sleeping
            Or.. Whenever your mind is not taken up with something else (or your bored), you start daydreaming about Stargate, thinking of fanfic ideas, or just imagining your own little Stargate fantasies at every oppurtunity?
            Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Q: Do you feel empty inside if you cannot post on the forum at your usual time?
              A: Empty? Of course not. And what's the big deal about staying in bed all day if I can't post on the forum? There's nothing else to do.

Q: Has your job, family life, or school performance ever suffered from the effects of forum posting?
              A: Oh, come on! What kind of question is that? Just because my wife left me, my kids won't talk to me, and I flunked out of those Saturday yoga classes at the community college because they interfered with my monitoring for new threads doesn't mean Gateworld has taken over my life!

Q: Have you ever been arrested as a result of forum posting?
              A: My probation officer says I'm not supposed to talk about that.

See what I mean? Gateworld addiction is real. And if you answered any of these questions in a similar manner, you know you have a problem.

Adapted from http://www.badgolfer.com/departments...addictions.htm
              Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

when u argue with your science teacher about the science of the stargate
                Mckay: ha you just admited that i know more than you.
                Mckay: well i kind of used the whole tape.
                Proud memeber of the Mckay appreciation club.

Comment

When you are cleaning your house but as soon as an stargate sg1 preview comes on or the actual show comes one you drop everything.

When you smile or laught whenever you think of stargate sg1

When your friends think you are totally insane for liking scifi shows too much.

Comment

Originally posted by glnblnd
                    Guilty of that one there

Lol....i get that alot...even with my other fave show.

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
                    Or.. Whenever your mind is not taken up with something else (or your bored), you start daydreaming about Stargate, thinking of fanfic ideas, or just imagining your own little Stargate fantasies at every oppurtunity?

hahah....now that's something everyone does...don't they? *looks worried*

Comment

When you get all excited, a little thrill when you think someone/something mentions Stargate, or anything related... Then get all disappointed when its nothing to do with it!!
                      Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

You become very disturbed when your friend who looks like Sam gets a boyfriend that looks like Daniel.
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

...You're in the middle of something important and your phone rings and you make sure you mention 'foothold situation' in front of your trainees, recruits, students...

Comment

When all of a sudden LOTS of shows start talking about puddlejumpers (planes) and it confuses you every time.
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
                              Um, you mean there are people who don't do that? Or that we're not supposed to do that?

If so, I'm in biiiiig trouble.
                              ~*~*~*~*~*
                              not so ancient

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style4,...pc-ancient.png
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...thejourney.jpg

PLEASE donate to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Disaster Relief ~ My LJ ~ My Disclaimer ~ A Mitch Pileggi Discussion Group

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                                You turn down going out with friends/ dates on whatever night Stargate is on and then become shocked when they do not know the awesomeness of Stargate.
                                Definately guilty of this......

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X