Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROTFLMAO.
    These are all so true.
    You know you're a gatehead when you insult other people by calling them a 'shol'va.'
    (My little cousin has taken to doing this, it's hilariously funny. He also wanted to know if his primary school teacher was a goa'uld because she nodded her head like Teal'c everytime she saw him... )

Comment

when you watching a another show and two charaters are haveing a Relationship or kissing and you yell DAMN YOU PETE or maybe thats when you know your a shiper.

Comment

when you watch third rock from the sun just to see exactly how stupid pete is

Comment

When people theorise about Atlantis and you're confused, because you thought everyone knew it currently resided in the Pegasus galaxy (hey, when you're sleep deprived...)

Comment

when there's gate symbols on every piece of paper you get your hands on

Comment

when you know the gate adress to earth and 7 other planets

Comment

when you read a book on hyperspace to be as smart as sam and try to understand what she talks about the other 50% of half the time

Comment

er..... when your watching something on the history channel (on atlantis... not kidding there was somethign bout atlantis (the lost city) just this past wk too and i was like... well uh... er... didnt ya know its in the frelling pegusus galaxy..
                  sigpic

Comment

When every mug, hat and mousemat in the house carries an image of those four familiar faces...

When you talk about another popular science fiction franchise and call it 'Stargate' instead of 'Star-somethingelse'.

When you say "No, I'm sorry I can't attend your important ritual that marks the passing of another year of your life as it clashes with the world wide premier of the latest episode of season eight. By the way, did you know that... yadda, Stargate factoid, yadda..."
                    htp-di-nsw asir nb ddw ntr aa nb abdw di=f prt-hrw t hnkt ka apd ss mnht ht nb(t) nfr(t) wab(t) anht ntr im n ka n imah(y)

Comment

Whenever you call someone, you find yourself saying "chevron 1 encoded....chevron 2 encoded..." etc. everytime it rings before someone picks up.
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Daniel: Oh! You see?
                      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When you endure Macgyver just to see RDA.

Comment

when you just watched chimera for the 10 time and you still hopeing pete dies at the end or maybe once again that when you know your a shipper

Comment

when counting sheep doesn't work when your trying to get to sleep, you try naming every episode in series from S1 to S6 (ie the ones you have on DVD) and in the end you feel more awake than you did with the sheep just cos Stargate is sooo damn exciting!!!!!!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! this thread is awesome... cuz it's all so true!!!

how bout:

you start giving your friends nicknames like "jack", "sam", "teal'c", and "danny boy" even though their names are really robert, jessica, kathy....

you name your KIDS jack, sam, teal'c, daniel...

you spend more time watching stargate and visiting the gateworld forums than you do eating/sleeping/going to work, school/etc

you own three sets of green fatigues but you've never been in the military!

you got your glasses to look the same as daniel's just to fell more connected to the show...

Comment

you hear common words like "zat", "gate", "chevron", "dial", "puddle-jumper", "indeed", "WACKO!!", "prometheus", "atlantis", various commonly-used phrases like "i don't THINK so" and "oh, please", as well as various common military terms and IMMEDIATELY think of stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X