X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MedusA
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    When you have a work study job that requires very little actual work, so you spend most of your time on this forum.

what's your job?!
    I answer the phone at one of the smaller offices on campus. 'Cept the phone never rings when I'm there, only when I'm at class.

You might be a Gatehead if you have a 3 hour class on Thursday nights, so you purposely take notes on your computer so you can sit in the back and post on this forum.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

When on holiday to france, you watch SG1 and translate the dialog to your other half, he thinks that your language skills have improved 100% overnight, little does he know (Or maybe he does ) I know the script off by heart.

Comment

when u call yourself a god to your friends.
        when u develop a really convincing goa'uld voice
        when u put vibrating massagers to your throat to get an even more convincing goa'uld voice
        when you look at "pest house at jaffa" by antoine jean gros in art history class and say 'jaffa don't get sick'
        when u get excited when you read abydos, jaffa, naquada and find out that they're real places...
        u start justifying in your head how stargate could be real
        you look for ipod skins from stargate so that you can be thumbing the stargate as you look for songs
        when u actually make a hand device...
        when you get emotional over season 5 where all the tok'ra die
        when u consider joining the airforce hoping that they have a top secret stargate program...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber
          That's also "You know your TEACHER'S a Gate Head when..."
          That and they know they can't stop me
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

you are a part of the GWA
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
              That and they know they can't stop me
              Haha!

You know you're a gate head when you are typing this while teaching a class!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey
                Thor stops being a tall blonde guy.
                LOL!
                I became a fan when it came to "Scifi" & had missed "Thor's" earlier appearances.I knew there was a "Thor" & was eager to see him.I was expecting a tall,blonde,beefcake,& imagine my dismay when "THAT" walked in....yikes!
                Funny,I now prefer the little gray,clammy fellow,& that's what I picture automatically when I hear the name "Thor".

As for my clue I'm a Gatehead?
                When my boss disagreed with something I was doing,I replied "With all due respect,sir.....".
                nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber
                  Haha!

You know you're a gate head when you are typing this while teaching a class!

lol
                  Naw. That just proves boredom!

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                    - You laughed at Teal'C's joke.
                    I laughed HYSTERICALLY at Tea'lcs joke! I've rarely laughed so hard in my life!!
                    Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

when you hear a song about laying ur burden down and all you can do is think of ascension..
                      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                        When you har basic names like Jack, Daniel, or Sam and you think of Stargate.
                        VERY guilty!! Same with Thor, Jaffa Cakes, anything like that! In fact, if I hear anything remotely connected to Stargate! But then I refrain from pointing it out, coz people get annoyed... Theres actually a girl I'll be working with soon who's surnames O'Neill!! Yay!!

Ok.. You know you're a gatehead when you think of Tea'lc every time someone inclines their head!!
                        Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

Well, about Sam's hair!: I liked the stile she had in season 4 - in D&C!! But I also like her hair in season 7!

Zika
                          Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

Originally posted by Zika
                            Well, about Sam's hair!: I liked the stile she had in season 4 - in D&C!! But I also like her hair in season 7!

Zika
                            OOOOPS!! Sorry sorry sorry! Wrong thead!!!! OOOPS!!

Can I delete it!??

Zika
                            Zika

Comment

Yeah, you could delete by clicking on 'edit.' But then I'd have to delete this one as well, and it'd be confusing.

When I was really new, I was stupid and deleted a post while somebody was replying to it .

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                                Yeah, you could delete by clicking on 'edit.' But then I'd have to delete this one as well, and it'd be confusing.

When I was really new, I was stupid and deleted a post while somebody was replying to it .
                                Alright! Thanks!

No, your right I wound't delete it!!

But well then, bact to what this thread is about!: You know you are a gatehead when can't stop saying 'for crying out loud', 'indied' and 'Holy hanna'!

Zika
                                Zika

Comment

Working...
                                X