Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
    To stay on topic.....
    When you think Disney used Daniel Jackson as and inspiration for Milo in the movie Atlantis....just look at the similarities.......
    ~both have a hypothesis nobodies agrees with
    ~these hypothesis are later proved correct
    ~both have longish hair and big glasses (atleast Daniel use to)
    ~both venture to another place (Atlantis or Abydos)
    ~both meet a girl at this place and stay behind
    ~both teams they went with leave and later come back

coincidence....I think not
    You saw that too? Yay, so I'm not the only one. :: Does a little dance::

back to the topic...
    when you use pick up lines based on SG-1 and they work.
    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

when you black out and you come out of it, people ask you what Jaffa Kree Gou'ald Anubis ect. means and why you were screaming it and telling people to bow before their god.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

you know you're a gatehead when you are an active member of at least 3 stargate message boards

Comment

Originally posted by naq_oneill
          you know you're a gatehead when you are an active member of at least 3 stargate message boards
          I'm active here, at the Stargate Wars forum, and pop in to the SG-1 Archive forum every once in a while. Good enough?
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

When you hear someone refer to a plane as "puddlejumper" on another show and get very confused for a moment.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Everytime you hear an ad on the television that bills it's product as "amazing" you can't help but repeat the word in a childlike "ah-maze-ing."

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

you know you're a gate had when all you do when you get home is watch your stargate dvds and go online to check gateworld for any updates along with checking every board your on for any replies. LOL

"If you know immediately know the candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago."

"Ultimately a man must walk his chosen path alone."

http://www.ancientoutpost.com

Comment

You have five minutes online, and you check Gateworld instead of your email.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis_Apostle
                    ...or when youve incorporated teal'c's "indeed" into daily conversation.. lol
                    guilty......I have to be careful when out with a certain friend coz if i say the I word she gets cranky, so it comes out like a "Indeeee...yeah."

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

When you are picking out tile and you remember which one it is because it's called Anubis. and your decorator questions if you are sure that's the one and you say yes I'm positive (but you don't want to say why!).

I so agree - I can't see anything Egyptian without thinking -- they're really G'ould!!

Comment

When you curse toward your boss in Jaffa!

Comment

When you dye your hair the same color as the Female Wraith Keeper (I'll put up pictures later)
                          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Chocolate Jaffa Fudge...enough said.

Comment

and Jaffa Cakes!!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

When you have a work study job that requires very little actual work, so you spend most of your time on this forum.
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X