You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
    WHen you think people with long white hair and white mustaches are Wraith.

When you're convinced that vampires are really wraith that are hiding on earth.

when you spend most of your time on this BBS trying to attain the status of system lord.
    When you almost cry when they move a topic from general to off topic and you lose over a 100 post.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
      When you almost cry when they move a topic from general to off topic and you lose over a 100 post.
      YES! Woo! Go smartfox! Hear that, Gateworld? 106 for me.

Just so this post isnt considered banter:

...when you watch a special on ancient egypt on the discovery channel and you yell 'no! you've got it all wrong!'
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

You Know You're A Gate Head When you go to a bar and you pay the bartender 5:00 dollars to put stargate on the tv.

When you cancel a date just to not miss the all new episode of stargate

Comment

When you look up Egyptian mythology to see how closely SG-1 followed it.
          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Daniel: Oh! You see?
          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

The biggest for me is that I say "indeed" at least 20 times per day.

When you go home to your parents' house (I'm in college) every monday night just to watch stargate monday and to watch the tape of the Friday night episodes that you made your mom record for you because you have to work EVERY friday night.

Comment

When everytime you go to the bathroom you think of Stargate because your sink's made by "Armitage Shanks".

Comment

When you wish you had the money to visit your friend at Comic-Con, and the only panels you're really interested in are the Stargate ones. (I hate being poor. )
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

You're putting in your corps/unit selections and demand to know WHY there is no SGC on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                    When everytime you go to the bathroom you think of Stargate because your sink's made by "Armitage Shanks".
                    Yes! Done that!

*trails off laughing...*

Comment

While watching re runs for the zillianth time, you quote the next line, did that tonight. Get very strange looks from family.

These were the quotes.
                      "So help me if i wake up singing soprano"
                      "Hail Dorothy"

You Know You're A Gate Head When...
                      The next poster knows what episode those quotes are from.

Comment

...or when youve incorporated teal'c's "indeed" into daily conversation.. lol

Comment

Or when youve incorporated teal'c's "indeed" into daily conversation.. lol

Comment

Don't double post, please.
                            This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

The Edit button works wonders!

You know you're a gatehead...

When you've watched your SG-1 DVD's so many times, your DVD player's laser wore the reflective layer off the DVD, making it a really cool, SG-1 Coaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Vega
                                I can't remember the title of the movie, but didn't you think Corin looked about 16? He had such a funny haircut!
                                I think it was "I know my name is Steven"

To stay on topic.....
                                When you think Disney used Daniel Jackson as and inspiration for Milo in the movie Atlantis....just look at the similarities.......
                                ~both have a hypothesis nobodies agrees with
                                ~these hypothesis are later proved correct
                                ~both have longish hair and big glasses (atleast Daniel use to)
                                ~both venture to another place (Atlantis or Abydos)
                                ~both meet a girl at this place and stay behind
                                ~both teams they went with leave and later come back

coincidence....I think not

hobbitsrul
                                Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Working...
                                X