No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're dying to know what Siler has left to Jack in his will.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
      You're dying to know what Siler has left to Jack in his will.
      Aren't we all?

Comment

My guess is that big honkin' wrench he's always carrying.
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.

Comment

When you become so curious of a van that just pulled up with 'J. QUINN' printed on the side, that you nearly miss the bus you were waiting for

Comment

when you ask your guidance counselor if you can take and AP test and she responds with she must ask The Powers That Be and you get all confused as to what Stargate has to do with any of it.........
            Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
              when you ask your guidance counselor if you can take and AP test and she responds with she must ask The Powers That Be and you get all confused as to what Stargate has to do with any of it.........
              Or you write your AP essay test in Ancient!

Comment

--you watch a Lifetime movie that stars melissa joan heart and corin nemic, and you immediately tell everyone else in the room that the story takes place on Kelwona.

--you have all the stargate dvds and still watch the reruns on Scifi.

--decorate your rather large fish tank like Atlantis, and proceed to name each fish Sheppard, Mckay, etc.

--your dog is named Wier (which people always mistake for "Wierd?")

--you believe you can ascend when you die
                "And what would humans be without love?"
                "RARE," said Death.
                --Discworld

[Oglethorpe has built a copy of the stargate]
                Emory: Isn't that the Starga--
                Oglethorpe: No! It's the Fargate! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've ever seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!
                Emory: But--
                Oglethorpe: No, it's a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!
                --Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Comment

When you've just spent hours trying to recreate SG1 in the Sims2, and have banned your kids from calling any of their sims characters from Stargate because you're planning to create them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vega
                    --you watch a Lifetime movie that stars melissa joan heart and corin nemic, and you immediately tell everyone else in the room that the story takes place on Kelwona.
                    That movie had a ton of stargate cameos! Very strange to watch...

Comment

- most of: www.geocities.com/nodot1989/humor.html

- you think the universe is an apple. (No, not my idea.)

- when your friends, who've never seen Stargate, can carry on a conversation about it with an actual Gate head. (Yes, mine.)

- when you know every line of every episode by heart and could remake every episode using a paint program and something to put the images together like a movie. (mine)
                      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                        That movie had a ton of stargate cameos! Very strange to watch...
                        I can't remember the title of the movie, but didn't you think Corin looked about 16? He had such a funny haircut!
                        "And what would humans be without love?"
                        "RARE," said Death.
                        --Discworld

[Oglethorpe has built a copy of the stargate]
                        Emory: Isn't that the Starga--
                        Oglethorpe: No! It's the Fargate! It is not some other kind of gate from a movie or TV show that I've ever seen! Notice that it has a wheelchair and a pink mohawk? We're not getting sued!
                        Emory: But--
                        Oglethorpe: No, it's a Fargate! From the makers of Thindependence Day!
                        --Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Comment

When you try to learn how to curse in Gao'uld.

Comment

Originally posted by Doing_the_impossible
                            You see lego robots and think the Replicators are invading
                            heh, that's my world. that, and you want to put a gate in your house, complete with light up chevrons and rotating inner ring.

Comment

When you begin calling people you don't like "Steve"

Comment

WHen you think people with long white hair and white mustaches are Wraith.

When you're convinced that vampires are really wraith that are hiding on earth.

when you spend most of your time on this BBS trying to attain the status of system lord.
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X