This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Spaceship Questions.

I have a few questions about the spaceships on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

- How many X-302 fighters does the Prometheus carry?
    - Do Al'kesh mid range bombers have shields?
    - The Daedalus has two hangers yet in the episode 'The Intruder' we only see one, why? is the other still under construction? or used from something else other than a hanger?
    - How many X-302 fighters does the Daedalus carry?
    - Do Tel'tak have sheilds? I heard Carter say something about the Tel'tak having shields in 'New Order' as they are being sucked in to the black hole.

If you have any question relating to technology on the spaceships on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, post it here and we'll see if we can answer your question.

Proud Supporter of:
    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

Originally posted by Futura
    I have a few questions about the spaceships on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.

- The Daedalus has two hangers yet in the episode 'The Intruder' we only see one, why? is the other still under construction? or used from something else other than a hanger?
    - Do Tel'tak have sheilds? I heard Carter say something about the Tel'tak having shields in 'New Order' as they are being sucked in to the black hole.

If you have any question relating to technology on the spaceships on both Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, post it here and we'll see if we can answer your question.
    -prommie can hold 8 302s
    -i cant recall ever seeing them with shields, but maybe
    -the other hanger is empty and used for landings
    -20 i think it was
    -yes, but not when cloaked

Comment

i think the daedalus carries over 8-10 X-302, asuming that there are two rows with 4-5 in each (4x2,5x2)
      and i think there are two hangers, but maybe only one holds the X-302sand the other is for quick landings.

Comment

Thanks,
        - Do the X-302's have any rail-guns on board or do they just used missiles as offensive weapons?
        - Does the X-302 have any defensive technology onboard?

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I believe the second hanger thing has been talked about before, as it was also suggested that as daedalus is going between galaxies, and making sure atlantis has what it needs, it may be being used as a cargo bay.

Comment

Thanks,
            - Do the X-302's have any rail-guns on board or do they just used missiles as offensive weapons?
            - Does the X-302 have any defensive technology onboard?
            missiles and no the defences are non existant
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

i think the x-302s have a gun, it was what shep used to knock the radio out with on intruder.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                i think the x-302s have a gun, it was what shep used to knock the radio out with on intruder.
                i think those are just regular guns tho, like on jet fighters, i dont think theyre rail guns. i could be wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by tomchris45
                  I believe the second hanger thing has been talked about before, as it was also suggested that as daedalus is going between galaxies, and making sure atlantis has what it needs, it may be being used as a cargo bay.
                  well if the other hanger is the same whats the point of showing it to us

Comment

I doubt that the al'kesh have shields as teal'c was able to fire a staff cannon at it and no shield stopped the blast...
                    "I have a B.A., M.D., Ph.D and B.Sc. Maybe one day I'll get a J.O.B."

"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

"He who laughs last didn't get it."

Comment

They actually are called F-302 not X-302. X-302 was the name of the prototype. All fighters of that model produced after are called F-302.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

i would refer u all to look at http://www.stargate-tech.net/starshi...uld/alkesh.htm
                        this site says that it isn't clear if the alkesh has shield or not but says "Probable shield array, not clearly substantiated" so i guess its still up in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
                          They actually are called F-302 not X-302. X-302 was the name of the prototype. All fighters of that model produced after are called F-302.
                          Thanks for the heads up.
                          So the alkesh dosent have a sheild.
                          In the episode 'Grace', what speices built the ship that attacked Prometheus?
                          In a 'war game' senario, who do you think would win, Prometheus or Daedalus?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

The ship in 'grace' has yet to be indentifyed, no one knows what race it was built by, alot of speculation says the foothold aliens, a lesser amount says the Aschen. There are even some who say furlings (but those people are off they're rockers...)

War game scenario, the Daedalus would win hads down, it's built as a war ship, as the Prometheus is a jack of all trades. This is of course assuming they have the sae technologys on them they do now.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Interesting a mystierious unknow space ship (Grace). Possablities for future episodes there.

What is the size difference between the daedalus and a goa'uld hatak vessel?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Working...
                              X