This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

origin of life and the universe

did the ancients or asgard ever do any research on this ?

i would assume so since they were around for along time and even with the small history we have scientist are trying to figure it out right now so i think they did figure it out or at least had some understanding of it. This is of course assuming the big bang theory and that there is no god which i personally don't believe but i thought that it should be said, that it is purely from a scientific point of view.

Comment

The furlings created this universe as their playground.
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
        The furlings created this universe as their playground.
        Wrong. This universe is a grain of sand in the sandbox of the Furling playground.

Comment

Originally posted by Seldini
          Wrong. This universe is a grain of sand in the sandbox of the Furling playground.
          Doh, that's right. Thanks.
          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

where are you getting this information from?

Comment

Ah yes... a post truly worthy of a place in the "Science and Tech" forum.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

The universe is just a snowglobe sitting on someone's shelf.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  The universe is just a snowglobe sitting on someone's shelf.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THats the best one yet
                  I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                  so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                  But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                  Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                  GW My home away from home....
                  My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THats the best one yet
                    I "borrowed" the idea from the old Earthworm Jim cartoon.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

YYAAAAAAAAY another cartoon fan
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

lol this thread went sour quick

Comment

to get back to the question i think this a very interesting question how was life created they showed how life was recreated in the milkyway since they could do that i would assume that they answered the question of life since they recreated it on a galaxy scale. then again there could be no real answer to how life was created, how were teh galaxies formed where did the particles come from i think that at some point they couldn't answer the question completly but answered enough to creat what they did.

Comment

Its simple god said let there be life and I was born

Comment

Originally posted by general ben
                              to get back to the question i think this a very interesting question how was life created they showed how life was recreated in the milkyway since they could do that i would assume that they answered the question of life since they recreated it on a galaxy scale. then again there could be no real answer to how life was created, how were teh galaxies formed where did the particles come from i think that at some point they couldn't answer the question completly but answered enough to creat what they did.
                              the great sneeze caused it, dah. the universe, bno big deal, but life, its complexity, how could it be formed. I think the key was sound

Comment

Working...
                              X