PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: Atlantis book

Atlantis1
September 27th, 2005, 02:32 PM
I just got an email from Amazon letting me know my Stargate:Atlantis companion book for season one has been shipped out. I can't wait to see it. :D

I also have the book for season two pre-ordered.

Ben
September 28th, 2005, 08:28 AM
i have the book and i am currently slowly reading through it. In my opinion its better than the SG1 companions, theres more information in it and the general layout of the book is better :)

knocknashee
September 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
i have the book and i am currently slowly reading through it. In my opinion its better than the SG1 companions, theres more information in it and the general layout of the book is better :)
I have to agree. I don't think the SG1 ones have anywhere near the info about the episodes, and suffer for cramming two seasons into a book little bigger than the SGA one. The color plates in the middle are a nice little addition with the Atlantis ones too.

dipsofjazz
September 28th, 2005, 12:28 PM
I have to agree. I don't think the SG1 ones have anywhere near the info about the episodes, and suffer for cramming two seasons into a book little bigger than the SGA one. The color plates in the middle are a nice little addition with the Atlantis ones too.
:D I agree that the book is great, and it's better because it's just one season. Of course, the SG-1 Companion to S7and 8 has colour plates too, but it's a pity the other books didn't have them.

Linzi
September 28th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I've had mine for a while now,and I've read it all. I think it's brilliant!
Looking forward to the season 2 one already!

TheWarrior
October 17th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Well Good News people.

Amazon.co.uk have the Second Official Atlantis Book listed for 31st March 2006 release date.