X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Buffy Season?

Whats yours?

Mine personally is season three. I love the finale, the general episodes and the mayor rocked as the feature creature.
    One - short & sweet
    5.26%
    Two - full of surprises
    21.05%
    Three - down with skool!
    31.58%
    Four - taking the initiative
    5.26%
    Five - glorious
    5.26%
    Six - ... with feeling
    15.79%
    Seven - going out with a bang
    15.79%

Season 7
    sigpic

Comment

Dont really have one it was good all the way through
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Okay then, choose your favourite big bad since there was one in each season

Comment

Angelus- Man he rocked in Buffy its a shame that they didnt have him go on a rampage in Angel properly. Best BTVS villan ever.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I'd have to say that seasons three and five are tied with me, and season two not far behind.

The Mayor was definitely the best Big Bad ever. While I wasn't too keen on Dawn (and I'm still not, really), the Buffy/Spike interaction and two of my favourite episodes (The Body & The Gift) in S5 makes it a winner. Oh, and Riley left.

S2 has to get an honourable mention for Angelus. He was just plain creepy.

Comment

Definately Season 5 for me....I loved Glory, she's my favourite 'big bad' by far. The final episode was like wow, just brilliant.

Comment

Glory is just pure greatness. I kinda liked Dawn too, I must be the only one

Comment

Season 6 was my favorite, I just loved the trio, and Willow as the big bad was a nice touch imo. Series 7 was a close second, The ending to 7 was especially sad wich I liked though oddly enough it wasnt as moving as the latest Atlantis episode for me (wich I wont go into for obvious spoilery and ot reasons).

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    Glory is just pure greatness. I kinda liked Dawn too, I must be the only one
                    You're not the only one, I like her as well. She was kind of annoying in S5 but IMO really came into her own in S6 & S7.

Comment

I liked Dawn, too. She was hot!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        I liked Dawn, too. She was hot!
                        LOL...well as a girl I liked her for different reasons.

Comment

It's a tough call, but I'll go with season 3 as my favorite.
                          I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

The Mayor was definitely my favourite villain but my favourite season was 2. I just loved Angelus and Spike/Dru. I was never a Buffy/Angel shipper but the finale makes me sniffly everytime.

Comment

I'd have to go with S2 as my favorite, just becase of Angelus

The Mayor rocked, but I also love The Gentlemen from S4 episode 'Hush'. I loved the episode, freaked me out for weeks though.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                              X