X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eva Mendes goes riding with a ghost

http://sheknows.com/about/look/6392.htm
    For non-comic book geeks, Eva sums the plot up thusly: "There's heaven, there's hell, and there's our world; every once in a while something gets out of hell that's not supposed to be here and that's when you call upon the Ghost Rider – he works for the devil as bounty hunter.

"The idea is, there's always been a Ghost Rider. He used to be on horseback back in the day and now it's a motorcycle. So the concept was just like, you'd find the best rider and you make him go and track down these demons for you!"
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

awww crp. Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage). That pretty much ruins the whole film for me. I was sick when he was rumored to be cast as superman but I wasnt looking forward to that movie anyway....now Im just crushed. Why cant they find good little known actors for these things, dangit?
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Because Hollywood directors have no sense of talent
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X