X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Look at the Best Shows This Season

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...509240325/1021

"Threshold" may be similar in concept to ABC's new "Invasion," but it is far superior in concept and execution, convincingly conjuring an intrusive visit from extraterrestrials who haven't come just to play tunes or put on light shows. Carla Gugino is the resident Superwoman, a "contingency analyst" who explains her job thus: "I deal in worst-case scenarios, the unthinkable." With a colorful crew of fellow geniuses, she leads the effort to discover the nature of the enemy and to keep the public from panicking. (CBS Fridays, 9 p.m., already premiered).
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

The best shows this season are now in hiatus until January. Nothing but sports to watch now.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Indeed - I just copied the title of the article I was quoting from
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

That's the one with Brent Spiner (from TNG) in it. If it is then I MIGHT watch it.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes its the one with Brent Spiner
          love Torri

Comment

Threshold is pretty good. I finally got around to watching the two hour premiere the other night, and just watched last nights episode. I like it, and yes I enjoy that Brent Spiner is on it, and he's lost some weight and is looking pretty good.

I gave Invasion a chance last week, and I might be giving it a shot this week after Lost, but I won't make a point to. It was pretty bad.

But if you liked X-Files, etc, then I highly suggest giving Threshold a look, it's got my attention.

Comment

Working...
            X