X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alba Eyes Jeannie Over Four 2?

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=7&id=32113

Jessica Alba may forego an expected sequel to this summer's Fantastic Four in favor of a proposed movie version of TV's classic sitcom I Dream of Jeannie, the New York Post's Page Six column reported.

"After starring in the first flick with Michael Chiklis and the lesser-known likes of Ioan Gruffud, Chris Evans and Julian McMahon, the sexy starlet is uncertain the follow-up would be a judicious career move," the column reported. "Instead, we hear Alba has agreed to star alongside Jimmy Fallon in the movie remake of the classic sitcom I Dream of Jeannie. She'll get to show a lot more skin than Barbara Eden, who was forced by censors to cover her navel. Alba declined to comment."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I don't see it. Jeannie was a bit of a ditz. I don't know if I can buy that coming from Jessica Alba.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Famous celeb+movie version of a hit TV show=big flop

Am I right?
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X