This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Sci-Fi "Bad Guys"

I think the title to this thread sums it all up, or not if by the first word you were confused. Anyway, this thread is to tell all about your fvourite bad guys, they can come from any show, Dr Who, Farscape, Star Trek...etc. I myself wont say my favs yet, because I want to make sure someone replies to this thread!!!

Post Away!!!

Goa'uld from SG
    Borg/Romulans/Dominion from ST
    Daleks - Dr Who
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The Shadows and The Vorlons - Babylon 5.

Comment

Psi Corp from B5. Bester was cool as a bad guy. One of the best recycling of a scifi actor I've seen, never thought of him as Checkov even once during the show.
        Theres more great bad guys, bad guys for some reason are usually niftier then the good guys but I cant think of any right now.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Borg/Romulans/Dominion from ST
          don't forget the Cardassians, Species 8472, and the Klingons
          The Scarrens from Farscape
          sigpic

Comment

Terminators
            Zergs
            The Dominion

Comment

Sticking to tv show bad guys I´d go with:

Farscape: Peacekeepers, mostly Scorpius as he was an incredible main villian but the peacekeepers also had a fashion sense which is a rare thing in sci-fi

Star Trek:TNG: Borgs, they were ultra cool in TNG, too bad that Voy butchered them.

B5: Psi corps, they had style.

Comment

Hmm... Ra... Anubis... Amaunet...

Nope. Steve. Definitely Steve.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

i like individual villains, so the borg queen (ST), number 6(BSG), scorpius(FS), and baal(SG)

Comment

Comment

How about General Roth'h'ar Sarris the big baddie in Galaxy Quest. He RULED!!!
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I just a postin to say YAY people responded!!! Whooo, maybe a 20 posts i will reveal my favs

Comment

Spike from Buffy, a villian with a sense of fun.

Comment

Gotta be Daleks. They're the best bad guy race I've ever seen (plus I'm a Who nut). Davros is just plan evil.

DOCTOR: 'Davros, if you had created a virus in your laboratory. Something contagious and infectious that killed on contact. A virus that would destroy all other forms of life... would you allow its use?'
                            DAVROS: 'It is an interesting conjecture.'
                            DOCTOR: 'Would you do it?'
                            DAVROS: 'The only living thing...the microscopic organism... reigning supreme... A fascinating idea.'
                            DOCTOR: 'But would you do it?'
                            DAVROS: 'Yes. Yes. To hold in my hand, a capsule that contained such power. To know that life and death on such a scale was my choice. To know that the tiny pressure on my thumb, enough to break the glass, would end everything. Yes. I would do it. That power would set me up above the gods! And through the Daleks I shall have that power!!'
                            -Genesis of Daleks

Just to prove he's insane. I love that scene!
                            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Spike from Buffy, a villian with a sense of fun.
                              Hardly a villain, even when he was 'bad' in s2 he ended up helping buffy in last episode. We saw him once in 3...some drunk admittedly captured Willow..but yeah not exactly a big bad, season four he was given a muzzle lol so.., season five and up he's basically a scooby.

My fave villains from a few series.

Buffy: The Mayor, funny and pure bad. Plus s3 is my fave season.
                              Angel: Wolfram and Hart
                              SG1: Goa'uld
                              SGA: Wraith...who else?
                              Dr. Who: Daleks

Comment

Working...
                              X