This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Daniel Jackson Moment

Okay guys, if this is already a thread I apologize but I was watching an episode last night and found my favorite Daniel Jackson moment! So now I want to know yours.

I was watching Season Six "The Changeling" My favorite Daniel Jackson moment is when he turns to Teal'c and tells him that he has never left Teal'c's side and that he won't leave his side now. The camer does a close up on his face as he says it and I just loved it!

(Christopher Judge wrote the episode and I must say that he did a pretty good job doing it. It is one of my favorites.)
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

my absolute fave has got to be when he's all confused and has amnesia at the beginning of "Fallen" (S7), especially when he calls Jack Jim, repeatedly..... Daniel is soo sexy when he's confused.....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

My favourite Daniel episodes are The Torment of Tantalus and Full Circle, but one of my favourite moments has to be in Reckoning, Part 2
      Spoiler:
      when he fights RepliCarter mentally and says something along the lines of "welcome to Danny's world".
      I loved that scene.

Comment

ohgod! i remember that scene!!! i was rolfing so hard i almost wetted myself!!!! i explained that scene, and Daniel, to my friends, who have no interest in stargate and i, quite frankly, don't understand why...., so now whenever i start talking bout mythos and Ancient Egypt, they say that roll their eyes.....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

omg, i have no idea, there are just so many!!! i loved him in the scene of reckoning that NotANumber already mentioned. and also in Fallen when he came to a meeting of sg1 and said "Beside, who am I gonna tell? I mean, I don't, uh, I don't remember anybody, right?" and then jack says "good one" and daniel "thanks, jim" lol or in Avalon pt1 when he says to tealc
          Spoiler:
          "Just to clarify, If i kill her (vala) i die?" and before that he throws a pillow after vala thats cool too!
          love that scene sooo much

Comment

Just one?

Oh... Flaky Daniel in white PJ's in a white room in Legacy?
            Holding crispy fried Vala?

I think my favourite MS acting moment is that switch from the little boy (Keenan?) to the ruler (Martice) in Janet's lap. Chilling.

My favourite Daniel is that stunning scene with MS/RDA in the cell in Abyss. Absolutely top notch acting from both of them, well written, well filmed.

FF
            sigpic

Comment

My Favorite DJ episodes are Full Circle, There but for the Grace of God and The First Ones with chaka the unas.

DJ: This is real funny, pass the dead symbiote head back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                DJ: This is real funny, pass the dead symbiote head back and forth.
                totally love this scene, i must have seen it 20 times! lol

Comment

Daniel is my absolute favorite character, and my favorite Daniel scene has got to be in 'Window of Opportunity', where Carter says to Jack;

'Maybe you read my report?'
                  and Daniel says;
                  'Maybe he read your report??'
                  and he gives her that look:

It's so funny, I'll just watch that same scene over and over!
                  sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                  X