This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felger is screwing around

I know we've had these kind of capabilities for some time but, id never thought these things could come in such a small package. Sure the size is theoretical but they're only in the third of five phases of development.

http://www.space.com/businesstechnol...rs_050830.html

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Hm, i didn't know we had lazers at all, Felgers a pieve of Sh*t when it comes to developing energy based weapons, expecially when we have had bloody staff weapons and Goa'uld death glider cannons since the first and second season, almost pathetic isn't it? lol. I just wish they're bloody equip some of the Al-khesh weapons or Ha'tak blast cannons...Oh, i dunno :\ they even have Al-Khesh weapons to retrofit but, nooooo!!! On the up-note So, they've finally invented the Phaser for the Jet...well, since it's only in the third testing stage, to bad...lol So, any idea when these will become full public knowledge and conpleely take over the machine gun? HM....?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by csand36
      I know we've had these kind of capabilities for some time but, id never thought these things could come in such a small package. Sure the size is theoretical but they're only in the third of five phases of development.

http://www.space.com/businesstechnol...rs_050830.html
      Felger sucks. Feed 'im to the wraith.
      "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X