X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whedon Will Return To Buffyverse

http://www.syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2037

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" creator Joss Whedon will return to the universe he created in a television project in the future, according to SciFi Wire.

"I think it's realistic," Whedon said while promoting his upcoming movie, "Serenity." "I like my chances. But it is absolutely still too amorphous for me to make any kind of announcement about it. I'm out there trying, and there's other people trying, to put it together. But until something falls in place, I really can't say."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

cool id love a buffy or should i say spike movie, i think all the old shows like freinds, buffy and angel should do ' the epilouge' type one offs that show the aftermaths.
    but yeah go for it.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

In my opinion Joss should go back to Angel where he left us of in a cliffhanger. Come on S5 was so great he should at least have one more Season of Angel to properly wrap things up.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think i would be happy with either one.

But as of this moment, i am dying while waiting for September 30.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

lol than it is my birthday
          Lord Zedd

Comment

More Spike!!!...if they got Marsters to play in the movie I would'nt even mind it if they could'nt sign Sarah Michelle Gellar to star in it. But those 2 reunited would be awesome....It's a shame they did'nt do at least 2 more seasons, I remember reading when Sarah gave notice that season 7 would be last, Marsters and Whedon had hoped that they she would resign to do season 8 and 9 then end the series. Apparently they had agreements with all other major cast members to keep the show going through season 9 but Sarah had enough and wanted to pursue a movie career. That sure truned out well for her did'nt it
            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Yes! I really miss Buffy and Angel.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                lol than it is my birthday
                Mine too!

And me and my sister are going to try to see Serenity then

I really hope they do something about Angel. Angel was so awesome and I hate that they cancelled it

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                X