X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBS's Ghost Whisperer's Starring Jennifer Love Hewitt

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_5609.html

Jennifer "Damn im hot" Love Hewitt has a new gig and its called Ghost Whisperers a new tv show coming to CBS. Wentworth Miller the star of Prison Break will be in the premiere.

In Ghost Whisperers ever since she was a young girl, Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewitt), has been able to see and talk to dead people--earth bound spirits who have yet to cross over to the other side and who seek her help in communicating and resolving unfinished business with the living.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

This is my new favorite show.

Comment

I watched the first episode and I was bored. I didn't bother to watch the next episode or anything.

To me, it's kind of a mix between Tru Calling and Dead Like Me... But with no humor... At all... It's too sappy for me...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I just watched the first ep - it was an ok show
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Episode one was ok. I really liked episode 2. Haven't seen ep 3 yet.

Comment

From the description, I just assumed it was a knock-off of Tru Calling. Been there, done that...

If it ever makes it to the UK, I might have a look to see if I'm wrong though. Have to say though that if it has no humour in it, then it's an immediate turnoff for me. Humour being a major requirement in a show if it's to become a favourite for me.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X