This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchel and Lam Ship

Never been much of a shipper, but come on! Theres subtle hints all over the place in S9, and i thought, i gotta make this

Plus, somebody might say hey, didnt think of them two, good idea! so its just worth it being there, to even just get attention

BTW, i got a little surprise . . .

Thoughts?

WEll, it is a ship that i can deal with. how about in that one eps, when both of them got out of the elevator? cam straightening/buttoning up his shirt????
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah....I too have seen some hints or subtlies of what may be developing into a ship with Cameron and Carolyn. I myself am willing to explore the idea.

sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

LOL - Talk about Cam being a hustla

I read somewhere that they had a relationship a long time ago - anyone else read that?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I haven't read it, but thats interesting info! Google search, here i come . . .

Comment

I wonder what MS will make of this
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
              Yeah....I too have seen some hints or subtlies of what may be developing into a ship with Cameron and Carolyn. I myself am willing to explore the idea.
              Ditto. They look great and I'm all for Cam to get some action of the Loving kind.

But Vinny, shouldn't that be Col. Cam and Dr. Lam?... (He's a Lt. Col - called Colonel )

Comment

Originally posted by Vinny
                I haven't read it, but thats interesting info! Google search, here i come . . .
                I tried to find it but I didnt have any luck
                love Torri

Comment

Bugger, forgot it was Lt. Col. >_<
                  Yeh i haven't found anything either, but hey i'll keep looking.

On another note, look! New sig

Comment

I like it and I see the look
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      LOL - Talk about Cam being a hustla

I read somewhere that they had a relationship a long time ago - anyone else read that?
                      I didn't "read" it, but I heard it through the grapevine....

However, I don't think tptb have anything planned in the way of a ship between Cam and Lam. And what's with the rhyming names? Sam, Lam, Cam......what's next? Spam, Pam, Bam.....any other "products" I've missed?
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

So what are we going to call this ship?
                        love Torri

Comment

Clam? Hehe

Don't you think it would be cool to see Cam and Lam together, riling up General Landry - but subtly - the General's Daughter type of thing

Comment

LOL - Imagine Landry caught them when Mitchell was on duty
                            love Torri

Comment

Hehe he kinda did, in 9x04 - they come out of the elevator and look shockd when they see him. Mitchell slowly buttons up his shirt . . . (The buttoning up isn't made up - ill post a picture afterwards )

It would kinda help the show with them being together - It would take away the farscape thoughts of Ben Browder being with Claudia Black, so the farscape audience would potentially find it less distracting when Mitchell and Vala are together.

Comment

Working...
                              X