Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elon Musk, a 34-year-old billionaire, is quietly on the brink of becoming.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elon Musk, a 34-year-old billionaire, is quietly on the brink of becoming.....

http://allafrica.com/stories/200509180081.html
    Elon Musk, a 34-year-old billionaire, is quietly on the brink of becoming South Africa's greatest over-achiever.

As if all these exploits weren't enough, the Internet mogul-turned-space pioneer will also "beam up Scotty" by blasting the ashes of Star Trek's legendary engineer "Scotty", actor James Doohan, into space.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

That guy is so cool!! Fighter planes, Maclaren F1's and planning to go into space. What a legend.

Just a quick question Qasim, how on earth do you find stories like these so easily?!?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yeah, you must have a lot of time on your hands.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
        Just a quick question Qasim, how on earth do you find stories like these so easily?!?
        Magnets
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Nice! Funnily enough, i was gonna make a wise-crack about Googling but it seemed ridiculous, but you were one step ahead!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
            Nice! Funnily enough, i was gonna make a wise-crack about Googling but it seemed ridiculous, but you were one step ahead!!
            ROFLMAO
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X