This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we have a weapon finally spoiler

in the 4 horsmen we were developing a sonic weapon to use against the priors higher brain functions that allow them to use their powers. hard to believe we were able to com eup with a weapon so fast. Hope it works

well in real life wev used sonic wavs for like ever so its real no real surprise they can use them on the priors cause i can make a wave generator with a cd player a cd and a speaker all u have to do find the freq. that makes whom evr ur gonna us it on is most supseptable to

Comment

As for sonic technology thats already in use. I believe there are even some medical uses in place today. So it wouldnt be to much of a giant step forward to create sonic weapon against the Ori/Priors.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, yes, you can even buy a psychowalkman, that actually transmit waves to make your bain relax etc etc
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

yeah i no of sonic waves that can make ppl puke ,and make them have a realy bad head ach

Comment

I can tell you right now it wont work. Spoilers for The Fourth Horseman Part 2
            Spoiler:
            In one of the pictures you can see mitchell in the air due to the telekinetic abilities of the prior.
            Last edited by freyr's mother; 20 September 2005, 11:37 AM.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

i dont no it might

Comment

Originally posted by csand36
                I can tell you right now it wont work. Spoilers for The Fourth Horseman Part 2
                Spoiler:
                In one of the pictures you can see mitchell in the air due to the telekinetic abilities of the prior.
                id assumed that was something to do with a sodan fighting him like a slowed down fight scene matrix style

Comment

um.... in part one Carter said that the first frequency might not work. Maybe they are searching for a frequency that will while Mitchell, uh distracts the prior?

Comment

Won't the priors simply just stick their fingers in their ears? Seems like a simple enough defense to me.....or perhaps, ear-plugs.
                    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are."
                    Homer J. Simpson

Comment

They don't need to hear it. The frequency will effect the brain itself. Probably wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
                        They don't need to hear it. The frequency will effect the brain itself. Probably wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.
                        thats true like the dog whistle the dogs dont need to hear it sends like a pulse wave that effects a dogs brain

Comment

Not true I have 4 dogs and i know how dog whistles work, its a very high freq. that humans cant hear but dogs do and thats why they respond.
                          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                          GW My home away from home....
                          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                            Not true I have 4 dogs and i know how dog whistles work, its a very high freq. that humans cant hear but dogs do and thats why they respond.
                            well my dogs deaf and he still responds

Comment

interesting article here.... I guess you don't have to hear a sonic weapon...at least according to the author of this article.
                              http://www.forteantimes.com/articles...cweapons.shtml
                              "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are."
                              Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X